The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Calistoga, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Calistoga
- GEORGE'S ASPHALT PAVINGcannot say enough about these guys, very professional, very courteous, prompt and in comparison to other companies we contacted, George's price was very competitive. Considering the outstanding quality of their work, the amount of work done and the bang for our buck, I'm thoroughly satisfied and if anyone is looking for a company to do any asphalt paving I highly recommend this company hands down
- Jackson's Paving, Inc.They worked around our schedule and tenant's parking needs, and everything came out looking better than new!
- The House Next DoorIt went great! There were 3 different storms during the work & the guys worked through the first one because it started while they were here. The crew was amazing and did a great job. The project manager, was great & whenever we had any questions. There was a slight issue with one of the drains that were installed, but when I contacted the project manager, he had someone come the very next day & it was fixed quickly. We are very happy with the job that was done
- Benson Bryant Seal Coatingit went great....no problems with the job or the contractor interface. Would gladly hire them again.
- VAN'S PAVING & GRADINGVan's is one of the oldest, best-established grading and paving companies in the Placerville area. When I noticed their paving crew and equipment working nearby, I persisted in obtaining an estimate. Mike Warren, owner of Van's Paving, was professional and courteous in every respect, His crew was skilled, careful and quick to ask my preferences. My driveway was transformed from rutted and rocky to smooth and finished in just a few days. The transformation was breathtaking! And all of it cost much less than expected. I am very particular about these reviews and bestow my high praise on Van's because they deliver on promises
- OLSEN EXCAVATION & GRADINGIt went very well. We had obtained 5 bids for the job. His price was a bit higher that 2 bids and in line with the others. He told us what to expect and he preformed accordingly. I have referred him to friends who are also pleased with his work.
- Benson Bryant Seal CoatingContractor (Benson) was very professional. Showed up as promised and timely completed work. Arrived on day one and sealed cracks with hot rubber product. On day two, sealed the driveway. He will be back in a few days to pickup his cones and remove tape along edges of driveway to protect the deck and garage. Driveway looks great
- Cooper Ron General EngineeringHe did a great, quality job. There is no wear on my drive way yet. I am really happy with their services.
- Netto' Seal CoatingIt went fantastic! It was a one man opperation and he was great. They were on time everyday. They were very friendly people. They also powerwashed. He put on a hot sealer and seal coating as well. He completed the whole job in about for hours.
- Benson Bryant Seal CoatingThere were several appointments scheduled. A couple were cancelled due to rain, one he didn't show up when he said he would. Not real good on returning calls. Does an excelent job. We have used him before, will probably use him again.
Driveway Pavers in Calistoga
- Business Description:hello here at First Class Paving we take our customers wants and needs very serious.Your happiness is what drives us to keep pushing forward.Call now for a free estimate!Recent Review:Nick and his team ARE a pleasure to work with. They are highly professional and curteous. The job was performed w/a detailed explaination and cleaned up after paving beautifully. We very much would refer Nick and Custom Paving. Great work, better peopleBrian O.
- Business Description:This is a Owner/operator based company which means i will give the estimates and i will be working at your jobsite
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving- new installs, repairs, gravel, sealcoating, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was great. They came when they said they would and they did what they said they're gonna do.Randy K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business, we do work as if we were doing it for ourselves. We do beautiful work at a great price that leaves our customers with a big smile on their face. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was amazing. He is the only vendor that does the maintenance for our properties and parking lots. We own mobile home parks across California. He is prompt. His employees are great. He is great. He knows what he is doing. He is fastLydia M.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt services and concrete services such as pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patio, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The workers arrived on time and were very efficient in their tasks. They made sure that there was minimal impact on my neighbours regarding noise and cleanliness of the job site. The concrete finisher was very detail-oriented and the end result was a beautiful job which matched my existing concrete driveway. This repair looks like it should last for decadesMichael g.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:Ocean Seven Roofing is Polyurethane foam roofing and roof build up Expert. We offer Quality service since 1994 for homes and business or Residential and Commercial in Southern and Northern California. Our Foam roofing and cool roof system installation has been the most efficient and the longest term Quality roofing under our resume. With 10/20 years warranty our foam roof system is prepared right and apply the most efficient way with the best applicators in California. We offer Rebates on coo..Recent Review:Needed a new roof and relied on Angie's list. Ocean Seven Builders always came out on top and now I know why. Could not have been easier. No high pressure. Just the facts presented so we could make our own decision. Scheduling was fine, always kept us in the loop. Crew was professional, careful not to damage anything like plants, etc. and cleaned up after themselves after each work day. Love our new roof. Very happy with their service. Highly recommend Ocean Seven BuildersHarry E.
- Business Description:Wilkinson Design & Construction, Inc CA State Lic. # 564598 72 Clayton Street San Rafael, CA 94901 phone: 415.785.7961 cell: 415.450.1845 fax: 415.226.0561 E-mail: OM@WilkinsonDesign.net Webstite: www.WilkinsonDesign.ne
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Lower Lake
driveway paving contractors in Calistoga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Boydston Construction, Inc.1620 N. Inyo Street
- Boydston Construction, Inc.
- Golden State Paving & Asphalt Maintenance4612 Gravenstein Hwy S
- Golden State Paving & Asphalt Maintenance
- L McQueen Inc.525 S Mirage Ave
- L McQueen Inc.
- Ocean Seven Builders15155 Stagg St
Van Nuys, California
- Ocean Seven Builders
- Precision paving company925 lakeville st 301
- Precision paving company
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
- System Pavers
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc