If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Burney, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Burney
- Tyree PaintingHad this business paint the exterior of our house (including trim) and it turned out beautifully. The owner is extremely committed to the best possible outcome and he and his services are worth every penny. Highly recommend.
- Professional PaintingThis company really goes out of their way to please, and do a good job. I hired them the first time to fix a crack in my living room ceiling and to paint it. They did a great job. Next I had my home painted on the outside, the owner helped me out with the colors I wanted and I am thrilled with it. So they are finishing up on my deck. And it looks like brand new again, only better. I am so thrilled. They also clean everything up when they are finished read less
- Tyree PaintingKen Tyee arrived at the appointed time. He first walked the property with me and explain how and what he would do. My home is approx. 1800 sq. ft. and two storage sheds approx. 12x10 were included in the estimate. We then talked of paint color and type of paint he would recommend. During the time he was working up his estimate I received two other estimates. Ken called and gave me an estimate of $3845.00. As the two other estimates were in the same price range, I told him to start the job when he could. Within two days he arrive with a crew and pressure washed and wire brushed all structures. Rain delayed painting for a couple of days but when he started on the job they removed all outside light fixtures and wall decorations and approx. 1/2 cord of wood from the patio. After two days of painting, all fixtures were cleaned and re-installed and the 1/2 cord of wood was stored back in it's original place. Ken ask me to look at the job and I saw there was no over spray and everything was neat and clean. Ken presented his bill and it was the same as his estimate. I would highly recommend Tree painting read less
- Brandon WiegandI had a tenant leave my rental house destroyed with nearly every room filled with trash. Walking inside you couldn't believe someone had lived there. Brandon and his co-workers remodeled the entire house. Removed the trash that filled the house and yards. Fixed the yards. Replaced the bath/showers, toilets, sinks, cabinets. Installed an entire new kitchen. Painted the entire inside of the house. Fixed all the exterior and interior doors. Replaced broken windows read less
- Hughes ConstructionShane put in the fence. Neighbors stopped while he was working to get his card. Others had cheaper fencemen and they are now have flimsy fences, while ours is sturdy and well built. The property was kept clean and neat afterwards. Shane is a nice guy and a hard worker. Good work ethic and trustworthy read less
- Hughes ConstructionShane called me back right away. He was working on another fencing job, so he couldn't power wash and stain my fence right away, but he knew I needed the belly bands along the back and east side immediately. He came right over, measured, and installed them the next day. And the fence is for .3 acres - and the back is up a hill, so it was a Lot of work! They look so good, it looks as if they are part of the fence design, and my dogs are safe. He stayed in contact with my as he finished the job before mine, and then started my fence. The power wash was amazing - the fence looked new, instead of a year old. Then, I had asked him to pick a color close to my neighbors, so we could coordinate. When he couldn't find just the right match, he went and talked to my neighbor, and bought the exact same stain. Our neighborhood looks So good! In addition, I was having the fence stained, and my neighbors had approved, but then, before Shane started, they had some concern about their trees near the fence. Normally, Shane covers the shrubbery just fine, but he could tell what would make the neighbors Most comfortable, and with my approval, Hand Painted the section of the fence next to their new trees! Wow. What great customer service, and got me off on the right foot with my new neighbors! Also, my neighbors were concerned about my dogs getting under their side of the fence, so Shane went and got more material, and installed those great belly bands on the west side of my fence, too. Shane then filled the holes in my tile with grout - Wow! again. He always leaves a place better than when he found it. He even checked an electrical outlet I was wondering about, and a cabinet door. I would recommend Shane Hughes - Hughes Construction - to anyone looking for exceptional, professional work with Outstanding Customer Service read less
- L & L High Performance Power WashingThey were on time. Completed the word quickly. Cleaned chocolate and grease out of my carpets and a lot of Starbucks. They did my son's Escalade inside and out and he decided he really didn't need a new pick up just et.
- Restore Power Washing & PaintingThey did an outstanding job. Very clean with their work and timely. He showed up when he said he would and was a very nice man. I would recommend him to anyone.
Pressure Washing Services in Burney
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789 read lessRecent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect read lessNorma T.
- Business Description:Where we were: Tyree Painting has been serving our customers for over 24 years in the great state of California. We have a long standing and reputable business practice that our customers will attest too. Our company started in Sacramento California where for 20 years we worked with large management companies such as The Huntington Group, FPI Management, Century 21 and many others. We have also served thousands of individual customers as well, many of which are still lifetime customers to thi.. read lessRecent Review:Had this business paint the exterior of our house (including trim) and it turned out beautifully. The owner is extremely committed to the best possible outcome and he and his services are worth every penny. Highly recommend read lessChristopher S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We use only the most powerful, high quality equipment available, and this allows us to do most jobs without the use of harsh chemical agents. We are knowledgable about what chemicals we do use for tough jobs and our highly trained staff is professional, punctual, fast, friendly and courteous. 24 hour scheduled and emergency service is available read less
- Business Description:With over 40 years of professional I-Car certified experience we can bend your fenders, align your bumpers and even straighten your frame with our Chief EZ Liner frame rack...
- Business Description:The Restoration and Construction company (RCC) provides Emergency Services for Water, Fire, Smoke,Wind and Mold Restoration. We work with your insurance compnay to restore your dwelling to the pre-loss condition quickly and professionally. As general contractors we do new construciton, additions and remodels as well read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE...they were seldom working on the home, we spent most of our time trying to get them to finish. Martin (the owner) assured us that we would be in our home by a certain date and of course it was almost a month later than promised. They had us pick out flooring, appliances, fans, lights and more and then three weeks later informed us that they were broke and did not have the money to complete the job....EVEN though our insurance had been paying promptly! Needless to say, we had to shop for the finishing items again and pay for them ourselves in order to get back into our home. And now....we are still waiting for the job to be completed. The sheet rock team they used did a horrible job, and even though we complained they still left gouge marks in the walls, texturing looks horrible, we have holes everywhere in the walls. The painting is splotchy, some parts were never painted at all, plumbing work is terrible, every outlet hole was cut too large so they just caulked them all. They seem to bid low and then brag about how they will get the money out of your insurance in the end anyway. Pretty much everything they touched had to be done over again. We are now back in our home and the only room that is finished is our downstairs bedroom, we still do not have shower doors installed. Needless to say this has not been the best experience for us, the trauma of living through a house fire was made ten times worse by the unprofessional attitude of Martin and Dave. They hire subcontractors to do all the work and they are all complaining they are not being paid and refuse to come back to finish the job...yet Martin and Dave still find time and money to go on vacation..priorities are way off..DO NOT HIRE THEM! After everything we have been through my advice is to avoid them, they hide behind the scripture on the business card :( <br / read lessCelia W.
- Business Description:I am a full-service licensed and bonded General Building Contractor. I do all of my own work with the help of one subcontractor, and my three adult sons (if needed). My wife and I run our business with the highest of integrity and base our reputation on satisfying our clients. I have been working in Shasta County for over 35 years and have completed many projects of all sizes. My clients have always been thrilled with the beautiful results. I am fast and professional and in the end you will p.. read less
- Business Description:At Heffley’s Mobile Detail & Wash, we understand that your car, truck, SUV, boat, RV, or motorcycle is more than just a simple mode of transportation. No matter what you drive, you will get unparalleled attention to detail, the finest techniques and products, along with fast and friendly professional service to protect your investment and enhance its beauty. Regardless of your schedule, the convenience and flexibility of Heffley’s Mobile Detail & Wash will provide you with the professional de.. read less
- Business Description:Shasta Pressure Clean provides affordable and environmentally compliant pressure washing and concrete restoration services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Northern California (click here to see a map of our service area). We are dedicated to superior customer service and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Fall River Mills
- Bella Vista
- Palo Cedro
- Shasta Lake
- Mount Shasta
- Forest Ranch
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
pressure washers in Burney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brandon Wiegand2016 Charade Way
- Brandon Wiegand
- C.N. McAllister Construction15250 Sugar Pine Camp Rd
Bella Vista, California
- C.N. McAllister Construction
- Drummin and Beats
- Drummin and Beats
- Gamache Construction Inc4689 Kilkee Dr
- Gamache Construction Inc
- Handy Services by Michael3639 Wasatch Dr. (office)
- Heidemann Cleaning & Restoration, Inc. DBA Servpro5070 Mountain Lakes Blvd
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOOR RESTORATION7012 Bohn blvd
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Handy Services by Michael
- Mr. Magic Handyman Services 2462 St James Way
Central Point, Oregon
- Mr. Magic Handyman Services
- Restore Power Washing & Painting254 Wilshire Drive
- Restore Power Washing & Painting
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599