Paradise Landscaping

Founded 2021 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Located In

Beaumont, CA 92223

Please call for more details.

lawn & landscaping202192223
Remodeling Backyard

Paradise Landscaping provides general landscaping and lawn beautification service and offers a worry free, professional service for its customers, keeping their lawn looking its best year round. We're owner operated and I love my work. I'm dedicated to brining life back to all of my customers lawns. We are a full service, professional, company that does guaranteed top notch landscape work. We do our work correctly, never cutting corners to get the best possible results. We do all jobs big and small. Call for a free estimate and we will work with you....
Four Seasons/ Beaumont, CA  project

lawn & landscaping

202192223
Tournament Hills/ Beaumont, CA  project
Tournament Hills/ Beaumont, CA

lawn & landscaping

202192223

lawn care (6)lawn & landscaping (5)tree service (1)

10/10/2021

Allen B.

Excellent on time fast service. Fast response. Very nice person. Hard worker.

Description of Work
Sod Installation

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

10/08/2021

Connie C.

It was excellent. He treated our yard like it was his own. He put interest with the plants and grass. He spent a lot of time to make sure it looked good. I referred them to people.

Description of Work
He did the lawn maintenance and weeding for me. He redid all my whole yard for me.

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

10/06/2021

James A.

The service was perfect. I've been using the service for months now. I like the schedule, cost, and professionalism.

Description of Work
Took the tree on my friends house and mow my lawn.

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

10/03/2021

David S.

Perfect. The people were professional, did an excellent job of cleanup, charged what they said they would, and made us happy.

Description of Work
Raking up pine needles - yard work

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

10/01/2021

Sandra A.

Oh my goodness the guys did a terrible Job, I’m smiling like oh my god! Can’t wait for more services to come.

Description of Work
Shrub/ Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/01/2021

Sheila W.

Wonderful job. My previous Gardner had quit so my grass was getting out of control…. He did a wonderful job. Came to give me a quote right after I contacted him and did the job the next day. Very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowed/Yard Work

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/29/2021

Rick A.

Beautiful ! We get compliments all the time on our front yard . What’s important to me is the great communication when it came to my front yard . A+ satisfaction from our end .

Description of Work
Front yard remodeling

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Lawn Grading, Lawn Irrigation, General Lawn Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Reoccurring services available upon request, Lawn Aeration, Mulch and Topsoil Delivery and Installation, Garden Installation,