New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Topock, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Topock
- Handy House CleaningTeresa and her crew did a fantastic job cleaning our house prior to move in. The home is about 20 years old and needed quite a bit of work. I could not have done it myself. I was VERY happy with the service and will definitely hire Teresa for cleaning services again. She is very detail oriented.
- Handy House CleaningIt was wonderful. I had a different company for over a year. This company came in and I'm so thankful. It was like night and day. Everything is shining!!
- HAPPY HOME CLEANERSAMAZING job! Our home is cleaner than it has ever been. Top to bottom it has been dusted, scrubbed and polished. We really didn't know what to expect because we had never had our home professionally cleaned before. They definitely exceeded any expectations we had. They were on time, courteous, professional and you can tell they take pride in what they do. When I first called Happy Home Cleaning I was greeted friendly and professionally by owner Debbie. We talked a little bit about the services they offer and then set up an in home assessment for the following day for a cleaning quote (they base their pricing on each individual job and not a standard rate which we like). Debbie arrived on time, was very respectful of our home and even let our little frenchie follow her around while she made her assessment (barking the whole time...sorry about that). She gave us a quote right then and we were able to get an appointment quickly which is what we really needed. We had a few more questions we discovered after she left and every time I called she was very nice and answered all our questions. We also requested copies of their business license and insurance and they were able to email us a copy before our first cleaning (we feel it is very important to hire a licensed and insured company whenever your dealing with your home). Debbie and two other very nice crew members arrived on time and then went over what they were going to do again so I knew what to except. They even wrote up a new agreement based on the special needs of our home that we discussed over the phone for the future cleanings. After that the dog and I left the home so we wouldn't get in their way and we felt very comfortable doing so. It's hard to welcome strangers into your home and then leave them there but I had no reservations what so ever (they don't require you to leave I just figures it would be easier for them). The cleaning did take about an hour longer than quoted but that was totally fine. We are glad they took their time! Again, we were amazed with how beautiful of a job they did! We really couldn't have ask for anything more in a cleaning company and we are looking forward to their next visit! Thank you Happy Home Cleaners for treating our home like it was your own and for doing such a beautiful job
- Rainbow CompanyThey cleaned my whole house. They are coming back out in 2 weeks. They cleaned my refrigerator, cabinets, floors, bathrooms, and waxed all the furniture in the living room. They are excellent and I am so pleased. I was thrilled to find these girls they are wonderful. They would be glad to come out and give an estimate. I highly recommend them. It only took them 3 hours. They bring all their own cleaning supplies and vacuum
- WHITE GLOVE DETAILERSI hired White Clean to clean my house that I was moving into. There were two women and they did a very good job. I am going to hire them again.
- Angel's House HousekeepingThey did a fantastic job. They cleaned all the pot shelves, base boards, the glass shower and shower rails, shower drain cover, everything, the doors and tops of doors, all the blinds, ceiling fans, mopped, dusted, cleaned all kitchen appliances on counter, made our kitchen sparkling. We were very happy with their work. If it needed cleaning, they cleaned it. Not to mention vacuumed everything, including a high wall
- HAPPY HOME CLEANERSWe donate a week's stay in our Lake Havasu Home to all of our clients. We have always asked that guests leave it clean for the next guest. It takes a bit of time to clean the house, bathrooms, vacuum, clean tile floors and the kitchen. Unfortunately, It does not always get done to an acceptable standard, and we have had some issues with food and trash left behind. The last time this happened, food spoiled in the refrigerator, and garbage was left out in the hot sun for over 5 months. The air conditioner was not set to a higher level, resulting in hundreds of dollars of unnecessary electricity use (no one goes to Havasu in the summer when the temperature exceeds 120 degrees). Happy Home Cleaners bring all their own supplies and clean all areas. Three staff "attack" our 3-bedroom, 2-bath house. It used to take us several hours to clean. They are fast, very thorough, and exceptionally professional in their work. We are so glad we found them. Instead of wasting our time cleaning whenever we use the house, we just call Happy Home Cleaners and enjoy our stay
- HAPPY HOME CLEANERSIt was great! I come from San Diego to see my mom and Debbie, the owner, was very responsive with emails and setting up an appointment for when I was planning on being in town. The team leader was right on time for an initial walk-thru to get an idea of what they were going to be doing. The cleaners started immediately after that. They provide their own supplies and equipment. The ladies were very professional and friendly. They were also kindly tolerant of a couple of small dogs not quite sure of what was going on in the house. They cleaned everything from top to bottom and were very respectful of everything. (My mother has a lot of knick-knacky clutter and memorabilia on all her flat surfaces and they were more thorough than I asked or expected them to be.) The three person team finished in about two hours which I thought was very fast for the 2,000 sf home. It was a wonderful experience and I think we will be hiring them for monthly service. The initial cleaning was more expensive @ $175, but well worth it. Subsequent (or monthly) cleanings were quoted @ $90.00. I highly recommend Happy Home Cleaners in Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Handy House CleaningSpoke w Jeff. He was wonderful. Scheduled a cleaner for my sister in law’s house. Cleaner was a no show for first appt. Her Voice Mail was full so we could not contact her. Sent text to the same # she used to tell us she was leaving home, giving explicit instructions for how to find my sister in laws house. She did not respond. An hour later I called Handy CS and was told she couldn’t find the house and was assured she would not be sent to us again. I also left a VM on the CS line. We informed Handy that we would not be using them, contacted another provider and successfully completed the job. We got a reply to the VM saying “if you need help, call us.” What? I did. There was no attempt to address the problem. Today I got a text from Handy about a 1:30 appt for cleaning today. We did not make that appt. and previously determined that we would not use them. The same cleaner, Brittany, called to say she couldn’t figure out how to get through the gate. She was lost again and did not show at the correct address. I tried to call her back, no answer, VM still full. Tried to contact Handy, they only respond via website, is a nightmare. I must compliment Handy on their iron clad system of non communication, non functional website and email system, and defense against ever speaking to a customer. Trying to navigate the system was exceedingly frustrating. I will now avoid Handy
- Spruce Goose Cleaning Co. LLCI used them just last week. I have no contract with them. Their service was mediocre. They were good for light cleaning. They were average. They were punctual. I'm not sure if I would use them again. I might try another firm.
House Cleaners in Topock
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Spoke w Jeff. He was wonderful. Scheduled a cleaner for my sister in law’s house. Cleaner was a no show for first appt. Her Voice Mail was full so we could not contact her. Sent text to the same # she used to tell us she was leaving home, giving explicit instructions for how to find my sister in laws house. She did not respond. An hour later I called Handy CS and was told she couldn’t find the house and was assured she would not be sent to us again. I also left a VM on the CS line. We informed Handy that we would not be using them, contacted another provider and successfully completed the job. We got a reply to the VM saying “if you need help, call us.” What? I did. There was no attempt to address the problem. Today I got a text from Handy about a 1:30 appt for cleaning today. We did not make that appt. and previously determined that we would not use them. The same cleaner, Brittany, called to say she couldn’t figure out how to get through the gate. She was lost again and did not show at the correct address. I tried to call her back, no answer, VM still full. Tried to contact Handy, they only respond via website, is a nightmare. I must compliment Handy on their iron clad system of non communication, non functional website and email system, and defense against ever speaking to a customer. Trying to navigate the system was exceedingly frustrating. I will now avoid HandyKathy S.
- Business Description:Recently accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Tri Dusters LLC is a home based start up business since October, what makes Tri Dusters LLC stand out from the rest is our prompt, reliable, thorough and efficient service speaks for itself. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while deliver..Recent Review:It was really good. They were very hard working ladies. She called me immediately and very professional.Marianne B.
- Business Description:ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!Recent Review:Stephanie, and her team did a fantastic job of making this experience smooth, and seamless. She has great follow up, and knowledge- very helpful!Lita L.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Lil' Red's Rags housecleaning business
- Business Description:Mesa Gilbert Carpet Cleaning by Shipman is a local Mesa carpet, tile, and grout cleaning company that provides a high quality experience for homes and businesses throughout the Valley. Owner, Sean Shipman, is dedicated to creating a full service, safe, and effective cleaning service that yields the best results for your floors, and has over 15 years of experience making sure that vision has come to life. With a team of IICRC certified carpet cleaning technicians who are fully trained and lice..
- Business Description:House keeping, a regular up keep of a vacation rental home or everyday live in home. Residential, commercial cleanings. Offices dealerships ect. Travel to parker ect i have ten years experience and i am a business operated compan
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom Cabinetry
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..
- Business Description:At Distinct Solutions we offer many services to both commercial and consumer markets to create a solution. We specialize in cleaning and maintenance services, and Guarantee our services with our professional knowledgeable staff use of the right equipment and over 15 years cleaning experience. We strive to earn your trust, and earn our reputation. Find us on Facebook follow us on Twitter, see us on AngiesList and see what we're about
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Golden Shores
- Mohave Valley
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Lake Havasu City
- Golden Valley
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
- Boulder City
home cleaning services in Topock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- bertram's maintenance The Handyman1782 Coronado Dr.
Bullhead City, Arizona
- bertram's maintenance The Handyman
- Clean Bees2095 East Sundown Road
- Clean Bees
- Distinct Solutions1608 Villa Ln
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Distinct Solutions
- Hansen Building Solutions946 Stahlman Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Hansen Building Solutions
- Lil' Red's Rags2958 Palisades Dr
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Lil' Red's Rags
- Mesa Gilbert Carpet Cleaning by Shipman 4537 E Scott Ave
- Mesa Gilbert Carpet Cleaning by Shipman
- Rainbow Company3664 Rainbow Dr
- Rainbow Company
- SafePro Auto Glass480 N 54th St Suite #1
- SERVPRO Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, Kingman2775 Kiowa Blvd N
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Show & Shine Cleaning /Donna Urshan1578 Kalil Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Spruce Goose Cleaning Co. LLC124 Lake Havasu Ave N # 104
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- SafePro Auto Glass
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Topock, AZ?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Topock, AZ?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?