What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Safford, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Safford
- MasterAZscapes LLCWe are very satisfied with the landscaping service provided by Masterscapes. They did exactly everything the told us they would. They gave us an accurate and reasonable estimate and our final charge was exactly as stated in the estimate. They were willing to work with our challenging schedule and meet with us in early morning hours and on weekends. They gave us a start date and completion date and they stayed on schedule. We are very satisfied with the quality of work and would highly recommend Masterscapes to anyone looking to do a landscaping job, large or small
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Amazing Scapes LLCAmazing Scapes met with us to plan project. Had crew their right on time-started first thing Monday morning. They met every deadline and finished on time.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- PRO PAVE INCAbsolutely fantastic! The work was performed just a few days after my initial call to the owner Leonard. He and his team were punctual and extremely professional. I've already recommended Pro-Pave to several friends.
- JSL Landscape LLCWe hired JSL Exteriors Landscape to install a paver driveway. The owner responded quickly to the request and offered us a very fair bid. When we agreed to the amount, the owner was quick to provide a detailed and thorough contract. He also recommended we look at the pavers in person through a source that he uses locally. This was so helpful as we were able to quickly ascertain the right colors and pattern for our home. The owner kept in communication with us and answered our questions quickly. The work was just completed and we could not be happier. Our neighbors have stopped to look at the driveway and many have asked for JSL's contact information. We love our new, beautiful paver driveway and the experience with JSL. We highly recommend JSL. You will not be disappointed
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncThis was a 3 day project. They arrived promptly all 3 days and completed the job in the estimated time. The sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful in the design of the project. Everyone involved was very professional and I have recommended them to friends.
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncThe rep for this company (Will) was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The workers who did the worked were all hard working and also friendly. They did a great job and my husband and i were very pleased. We plan on doing our backyard in the spring and we will definitely use this company.
- JSL Landscape LLCJSL Landscape has done several other homes in our neighborhood and we, together with our other neighbors, have been thrilled with the results. In the case of our two projects, both the BBQ Island and more recently the patios redesign, the work was completed in a timely and efficient manner and within the terms of the contracted proposals. Our most recent patios redesign involved tearing up old pavers and breaking up an old cement patio underneath, before the new layout could be completed. This was a major job that was largely completed within a couple of weeks. JSL Landcape provides very detailed, thoughtful and professional proposals that include detailed design drawings. John Leslie himself is a very creative and capable landscape designer who in our experience exercises excellent judgement. He had a very good knowledge of plants and plant usage, paver design and overall hardscape/softscape rations and transitions. JSL is a pleasure to work with and John goes out of his way to understand the wishes and tastes of his clients. He also steers people away from ideas he knows they will not like, once he understand a clients goals. After working with him we are at a point of confidence where we have often told John to use his own judgement when certain specific questions have risen that we did not have specific answers for. We unconditionally recommend JSL Landscape
- CM Construction IncI called CM for an estimate. Caleb showed up when he said he would (no small accomplishment for a general contractor), and listened carefully when I explained what I needed. We walked around the site and he noticed some additional things (drainage toward house in two areas) that needed attention. He asked me questions to be sure he understood what sort of look I wanted in the end. He also talked about cheaper options and discussed the pros and cons of those. He worked up a rough estimate on the spot, and called me later to confirm it. His estimate was higher than the other estimates by a little bit, but I chose CM because he clearly understood what I wanted where the others were not very engaged with the details. Two weeks later Caleb showed up with his crew and accomplished all the work in 3 days. His operation was efficient and they seemed focused on quality. Caleb asked me some questions when the work was underway, making sure that he was doing what I wanted and that I'd be happy with the outcome. I was very happy with the finished job. CM did quality work and did it professionally and efficiently
Hardscapers in Safford
- Business Description:Hi my name is Milton the owner of Milton Cleanup & More we service the Portland, Oregon Metro area and surroundings. My passion is God, my family and my work. Every time I get new projects I like to be flexible with our customers and I strive to give my best, but specially make sure and guarantee that our work is done properly and the customer is happy with the outcome, like some have already commented in the reviews. Thank you for the comments/reviews and to our future customers I'm here to ..Recent Review:We recently had a backyard project and hired Milton to do the job. We had 15 yards of dirt and mulch added to our backyard. He and his crew were great ! He was in by 8AM and done by 3PM. He is very good about communication. We had to email several times because WE needed to postpone the date. There was no problem with rescheduling. His team was fast, efficient, and clean. They used the blower and swept our driveway, so there was hardly a trace left. We would definitely hire Milton again in the futurChristine S.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:Real and artificial rock water features, i.e.: waterfalls, koi ponds, pondless waterfalls, slides, caves, climbing walls, grottos,..."If you can imagine it, we can build it!" With over 30 years experience in the industry on commercial and residential sites, we can provide the ideal feature for your space. Our artificial is uniquely built and stands out because we use castings, structurally sound steel reinforced product. Our products will stand the test of time. Our waterproofing process inc..
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:At West Valley Rock, It is our goal to provide you with a wide range of products to suit your every landscape need. Products including over 30 colors of landscape Decorative Rock, Pavers, Flagstone, Sand, Aggregate products, Concrete, Small Tools and Redi Rock. Our experience staff is available to assist you in product selection and can help you with all aspects of your construction project. Whether you are a contractor , architect or homeowner, we are delighted to assist youRecent Review:I sent several requests for guidance in making my order for several tons of rock to finish cover of my backyard. This business is very low tech, meaning email is challenging. I understand that some businesses don't need this to function, and they are not going out if business any time soon. Still, after several weeks of struggle to confirm the type and size of rock I need to match my existing cover, I make my order. Of course when the rock is delivered it is two-three times too big. I can deal with it, I have to; it's a 25 ton problem, not easy to move around. When I tried to figure things out with the company I eventually received a dismissive email, saying I "got what I ordered." My fault for ordering or seeking help from people that just want your dime and a goodbye.Venita B.
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. Additional winter hours - Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Business Description:Info@PremierParadise.net. Custom Swimming Pool Designers & Builders.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Whether you’re ready to upgrade or want to try something new, picking the best pavers for your patio and driveway can help elevate your outdoor space. We share some things you’ll want to consider before you install your pavers.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find patio pavers in
- San Manuel
- San Carlos
- Saint David
patio pavers in Safford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- CM Construction Inc
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services45593 W Amsterdam Rd.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Premier Paradise Inc4100 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 102
- Premier Paradise Inc
- Royalty Hardscape and Irrigation1717 s Dorsey lane 2078
- Royalty Hardscape and Irrigation
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sonoran Falls Inc.3830 W. Happy Valley Rd 141-514
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK