Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Pinetop, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Pinetop
- Renfrew BuildingIt went great, no complaints everything turned out really well. they were really pleasant and wonderful, It was a great team.
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- Schwarder Construction LLCWork was performed professionally. Owner and employees are delightful to work with. Promptly handled the little warranty work required. Costs are competitive. Extra paints provided upon project completion.
- Schwarder Construction LLCWork went very well, the employees were very friendly and most importantly the job was done correctly the first time. I would and will use Schwarder Construction again for our next project.
- CHALK HILL CONSTRUCTIONRoger Radd/Chalk Hill Construction came highly recommended to me by a Realtor/Broker friend who advised me that Roger had renovated many of his properties and he would handle my project/room addition to perfection. The quality of work provided by the Chalk Hill team is excellent; professional, courteous, patient, good communication accepting my feedback and input as their customer. Everyday, each person treated me with dignity and respect as the project moved forward. I'm a happy customer and I've already booked Chalk Hill for a few more home projects
- JKC, INC General ContractorWe had two skylights installed in June 2017 by Randy from Flagstaff Skylights. First came out for a home inspection, then was on time for the install of two SolaTube skylights. They are a dramatic improvement over our previous dark kitchen. The night solar LED lights up in the tubes, has a nice glow, just enough to see and walk around in the dark. We give Randy and the Flagstaff Skylights team a 5 star review, would recommend, and use them again if we had another need
- JKC, INC General ContractorExcellent! They started on time and finished on time. They kept us updated on progress as this is a second home for us. They were patient with our questions and concerns.
- Don DeFlavis Construction West, LLC.Don did a great job building my custom home. Very easy to communicate with and his entire time was very responsive. I would highly recommend Don for any custom home you are thinking of building. He assisted my through the entire prices from design to final completion. Highly recommended!
- Tunell Enterprises Total Home RepairThis was the 3rd remodel we've used this contractor for. We were more than pleased with the work the Tunnells did in remodeling our garage. They are honest and hard working. We are pleased with their quality of workmanship. They did what they said they would in a timely manner. We can't say enough good about the Tunnells
House Builders in Pinetop
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Oscar responded quickly to request for quote and provided install date Jul 9. He did not make that date and rescheduled several times. Eventually he installed about half the job Jul 22 and said he'd finish the next week. Actually, his guys did the install while he sat in his truck all day. He's continued to promised to finish the job "next week" multiple times and now he doesn't return calls or texts, and his voice mail box is full. He did not work well with my flooring distibutor and failed to do most things he promised. Very unprofessional, slightly over-priced, and the carpet he did install may not have been done properlyTom W.
- Business Description:New Construction, Custom Homes, Cabin Construction, Site Development, Commercial Development, Remodeling Services, Garages, Metal Buildings, & Construction Consulting.Recent Review:David Gideon of Parker Development was always prompt, professional and did a superior job. I could not ask for a better contractor. I am totally satisfied with the finished product and would recommend him for further jobs and to othersAndrea N.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Dynabilt Technologies Corp. manufactures and distributes patented modular steel insulated panelized housing and commercial buildings using the Dynabilt insulated load-bearing Smartest Wall™ panels (Patent No. 5,722.198 & 6,044,603), galvanized steel roof trusses, and floors joists
- Business Description:We are a low voltage electronics company that specializes in the design, sales, installation and service of home audio video equipment. Whether you are building your dream home, upgrading an existing audio video system or wanting all of your equipment to function at its potential, we are here to help. We begin every project by listening to your ideas, needs and wants. After we have determined your goals, we will work with you to design a system that is a perfect match to your home, taste and..
- Business Description:Costume home design, additions and remodels.Recent Review:Went great, Dick did what he said for the price and more, plans where on time with minimal corrections from the city, mad some minor changes and some additional work at no additional cost. I would recommenced himcarl w.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency.Recent Review:<p>We recommend this contractor.</p> <p><strong>Background.</strong> This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. </p> <p><strong>Contractor Choice.</strong> We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. </p> <p><strong>Foundation. </strong> Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin.</p> <p><strong>Erection. </strong>We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed.</p> <p><strong>Follow-up. </strong>We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue.<br /> Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project.</p> <br /Vanessa H.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Kathryn, Eric Hancock, Keith Alexander, Connie Merrell, Charlotte Alexander. Additional DBA - Ivan F. Hancock Enterprises LLC.
- Business Description:The Brewer Brothers Contracting is a top choice in contracting and excavating needs for clients in the Sedona area. We do residential and commercial projects involving excavation and much more. Our other services include: • Sewer treatments • Utility trenching • Grading and paving • Utilities • Landscaping • Parking lot repair The Brewers have been servicing the Sedona area for years and are one of the only companies to have a company location in the heart of Sedona. We provide great servic..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- White Mountain Lake
- Show Low
- Saint Johns
- San Carlos
- Joseph City
- Tonto Basin
- Star Valley
home builders in Pinetop
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & H Construction LLC4615 S. 16th St.
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- ACE Design DraftingPO Box 1132 Ste 86405
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Airgoods Advanced Plumbing LLCPO Box 2391
Show Low, Arizona
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- azhandymanservice.comPo Box 1198
- A & H Construction LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excellence Flooring P.O. Box 397
Show Low, Arizona
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- OVERGAARD ANIMAL CLINIC2365 HWY 260
- OVERGAARD ANIMAL CLINIC
- Quality 1st Roofing Inc747 E White Mountain Rd #1
- Quality 1st Roofing Inc
- Sierra Remodeling and Home Builders Inc1840 S Hwy 92
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Silver City Restoration2255 W Desert Cove Ave Ste C
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Restoration Services7810 N. Highway 89 Suite 350
- Sutherland Construction Company Inc1920 S Knoll Trl
Show Low, Arizona
- System ArchiTechs883 Old Settler Trail
Show Low, Arizona
- Sierra Remodeling and Home Builders Inc