Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Page, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Page
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCExcellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them
- Dave May ConcreteDave and his team did a quality job and took care to make sure we were satisfied in every way.
- Early Bird HandymanOutstanding. I especially appreciate their attention to detail. They do everything and do it well. I appreciate they not taking shortcuts that would be easier for them to do the job, but not quality work. They focus on quality and yet are willing to work with the homeowner for cost effective solutions
- ISAACS CONCRETE CREATIONSExcellent workmanship! The men were very precise and professional in everything they did, and stayed late to ensure a good finish despite scattered rain showers. I would highly recommend "Chewey" and crew.
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCI have contracted lots of jobs. This is The best contracted service ever. The owner was quick to respond, and his word was his bond. He was truthful and up front with us on his work schedule. Even though he had a 6 week backlog, we trusted him and were willing to wait. He got back to us in a timely manner and followed up with of by phone, text or email. He showed up as scheduled and performed quality work and was very knowledgable and professional. He and his crew worked hard and was so through with install, the pour, the finishing of the concrete and the site cleanup. His cost was fair for the work performed. I wish I had used him for all my previous concrete jobs. He works the entire state and I would highly recommend his company to all my friends. Small towns have a hard time producing contractors who have integrity and a potion for their work. ASAP Concrete is one in a million, for overall quality, price and a superior completion of promised work
- Whittier Consultants LLCFred and John are consummate professionals! Timely bid response and follow-up. Excellent communications throughout the entire project and solid work ethic with impeccable integrity.
- 4 M CONCRETE INCWorkers were on time and professional. They did a great job, esp. when they encountered bedrock in some areas where the footers were supposed to be. They brought in a hammerhoe to pound out the rocks that had to be eliminated. They laid a perfectly straight and true stemwall. The only problem we encountered was when we arrived at the site one day to find that they had already poured the grout into the stemwall before we had time to install some plumbing pipes that needed to go through the stemwall. We had to dig through the grout before it dried to install our plumbing pieces. Other than that, we were quite pleased with all their work
- Goat Creek GraniteAbsolutely beautifullyconstructed large boulder (4-8' long boulders) wall around home. They designed and constructed a wall around our home using approximately 350tn of boulders and granite. Very prompt and curtious.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Page
- Business Description:Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc.Recent Review:Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.Len P.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service...Recent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Schwarder Construction is a general contracting company with a highly skilled team of management, craftsmen and sub contractors. Our team of professionals will meet all your needs from planning, renovations and building new residential and commercial buildings. We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely mannerRecent Review:Initialy it was okay. but in September a major problem occured with the bathroom. There was a septic smell coming out on a shower drain because they didn`t put the plumbing correctly. I contacted the contractor numerous times but I was not please on his lack of response. Numerous contact with him from September to October until finally something was done to deal with the issueLinda R.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrueLarry B.
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in ArizonaRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I had worked with Arizona Foundation Solutions before. They had installed a moisture removal system as a heaving remediation solution. During my renovations, I noticed a crack in the foundation that was a little more than 1/16 of an inch wide. I felt comfortable fixing it myself. However, I wanted it done professionally and have it backed by a transferable warranty. Therefore, I decided to go the with Arizona Foundation Solutions. The person handling the actual repair was Tom Linear. I was very impressed by his commitment to doing the job right even before the start of the job. The original bid was different from the work that was actually needed since I had just completed removing tile to reveal the extent of the damage. I shared this change with Tom. He assured me that all would be handled. He also warned me about the limitations of the repair. Part of the crack was in close proximity to the wall. Due to this and the need for even more, possibly unnecessary work, this part of the crack would not be stitched. However, the work would still fall under the warranty. I was blown away by his skill, knowledge, patience, and willingness to not only listen to my concerns and answer questions but actually teach me me the techniques so I would feel comfortable doing it myself in the future if needed. Tom is an excellent teacher. As mentioned previously, the scope of the project was changed. He performed extra work that was not in the original contract and would not fall under the warranty, and was done without expectation of extra charge. I cannot say enough positive things about Tom. He is passionate about his work and is willing and able to share it with others. As a result of his visit, I not only have confidence in the repair that was done, but I also have confidence in myself to be able to apply similar fixes in future. Tom, thank you so muchEd P.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service is very good, there were professionals and travel to finish the job, we will recommend them.sharon T.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:**Mention that you found us through Angie's List and get $100 off a job of $1000 or more!** Southwest Coating Solutions has been in business for over 20 years. Excellent history with BBB. Triple AAA rating. Flawless record with the ROC. Same industrial grade materials used on Residential as well as commercial projects. All work is done in house, never subbed out! Mastercard and Visa accepted. We are a dual license holder commercial and residentialRecent Review:I am a material manufacturer and supplier. My company is Ultra Concrete Coatings, LLC. I hired Josh Scott as a salesman prior to him owning this company. In February 2017 Josh sold a $1685.40 order of our concrete sealer to his father, Rodney Scott (Concrete Resurfacing Systems) in California. This order was paid for, at the time of shipment, with a credit card. Happy with the product, Josh placed a second order of the exact same sealer in April 2017. This second order was for almost three times the quantity at $4779.41. This time Josh and his father asked for a couple days to pay for it as they were expecting a down payment on a job. We accommodated their request. They received the order but after numerous calls, emails and past due notifications in the mail they wouldn't pay. The excuses not to pay were from not getting paid for the job the sealer was used on to being a victim of tax fraud to other ridiculous excuses. Finally in July 2017 we received a $1000.00 check toward the $4779.41 invoice. Since then they have ignored all requests for payment of the balance. During this entire time I have offered to pick up the sealer and provide a 100% credit upon return. This offer to return the sealer is still available but they continue to ignore us. Also, during Josh's employment with us, he requested and received over $1500.00 in product to give as free samples to potential new customers. Josh never gave any of the product as samples instead using it for jobs he did on the side to supplement his income. I don't normally write reviews for companies but I feel it is important that potential customers of Southwest Coating Solutions know the type of people they may be doing business with. Thank you for your timeBill L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Page
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- American Indian Maintenance (AIM)55 Central St
Colorado City, Arizona
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLC3771 E Whitehall Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- AAA Credit Bureau
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- CM Construction Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling927 S 4th St
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- MONARCH CONSTRUCTION3730 AIRPORT DR
- MONARCH CONSTRUCTION
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK