When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Morenci, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Morenci
- Survpro LlcExcellent, Shane was great to work with, kept me informed, stuck to time line and budget. Walked the entire properties with me explaining exact property line locations. I owed way more property then i thought! Even had a small encroachment issue i was unaware of. Highly recommended! Cheap insurance to know what land you own and are responsible for! I had no idea
- Stewart Land SurveyingHe came with out his field crew and they did it in no time at all, they found the corners set up a machine and checked everything and found that a neighbor or someone moved a corner but he fixed it.
Land Surveyors in Morenci
- Business Description:RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication
- Business Description:Arizona Surveying, Inc. is a full service land surveying company with Northern Arizona as the primary service area.
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- San Carlos
- Santa Clara
- San Manuel
land surveyors in Morenci
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arizona Surveying, Inc.1843 West Heavenly Ct.
- Arizona Surveying, Inc.
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
- Superior Surveying Services Inc