A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Morenci, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Morenci
- MTS Grout ColoringAfter moving to our home we tried everything recommended to clean up our tile and grout. It wasn't until we heard about MTS Grout Coloring and the owner, Mike Stark, that we were able get the color uniformity and clean look that we envisioned. When Mike finished we were thrilled with the results. He exceeded our expectations! In addition, Mike's price was fair, he listened carefully, and worked with us to find just the right color and look we were trying to achieve. My floors are beautiful!! We recommend Mike Stark at MTS Grout Colorin read less
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Red Desert FlooringWes and his crew did a wonderful job. Could not be happier with my beautiful new floors. Would definitely recommend red desert flooring.
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow read less
- Majestic Flooring LLC.Any time your house is a construction zone it is not fun. However, the end result was great. Jacob was our laminate installer and he was absolutely great. Very meticulous and a perfectionist, which of course is what you want when someone is laying your floor. I would highly recommend him. Lenny was our tile installer, and he did an excellent job as well. Poppy made sure everything was going as planned, and did her best to keep everything on schedule. My only complaint would be the job took twice as long as we were originally told. But, as Poppy said on the last day, " no one remembers how long the job took, only that it was done right". Which of course is true. Poppy was also very helpful when it came to having our fireplace redone, which we did with stack stone. Turned out beautiful. It's a great company and I would recommend them read less
- Majestic Flooring LLC.We were thoroughly impressed and satisfied with the beautiful high quality work this company provided! Great people to work with!!
- Cole's Quality TileNot only did he help me find the right tile after going to 10 stores with no success, but he made sure we were able to meet a critical deadline despite an hour commute for him. His work is impeccable and you just don't see that level of craftsmanship in someone his age. His price was fair, although he could have taken advantage of the situation I was in and I wouldn't approach a tile project without him now read less
- PARKER TILEAbsolutely the best in service and workmanship. Mr. Parker came out the day after we called, quotes us for installing the mural, and had it completed within 4 hours! Workmanship was excellent and everything was cleaned up spotlessly before he left.
- Easley Tile RestorationIt went very good. They always showed up on time or sometimes early. They were very professional and personable; he was able to explain the process very easily so I could understand what needed to be done and he actually worked with me on the price a little bit, which I greatly appreciated.
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring AmericaThe installer came on time. Lee was a true craftsman. He took his time and his attention to detail was very impressive. The job took him three days to complete. He left no mess behind. He was a very hard worker, took very breaks and did a excellent job in laying the tile.
Ceramic Tile Installers in Morenci
- Business Description:We also have the skilled craftsmen to produce the results you expect. All our experienced personnel are utilized for resources and expertise. On site meetings, inspections and tests are part of our proposal process read lessRecent Review:This company is very professional and punctual. I received a quote and had the work done the next day. The workmanship and care made my counter tops look new again. Excellent company to work with.Pamela B.
- Business Description:Goldstone Garage Door Service, LLC, is a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We are dependable and highly competitive. In short, we intend to earn and keep your business. At Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC, you will be greeted with knowledgeable and friendly people, who will let you know that you and your garage door needs matter to us! We specialize in commercial and residential garage door installation, maintenance, and repair. Whether your ne.. read lessRecent Review:Responded within 15 min of their name coming up for me on Angie’s List. Arrived on time and completed work in a very timely manner. Cody walked me through adding the app to my phone and syncing the remotes, app., and door openers read lessMickie R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide .. read lessRecent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional support read lessLee H.
- Business Description:Build it, fix it, or remodel it, I can do it all! A one man show that has been doing this my whole life. From growing up on a farm to running a business of various services, I've been "in the business" of building, fixing, and/or maintaining anything and everything that has to do with a home. All jobs figured on my hourly rate, with a one hour minimum. No "set fees" regardless of time. (many companies do this KNOWING that they can get things done quickly, thereby making over $100/hr. on some .. read less
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAILING ADDRESS: PO BOX 3905, SEDONA, AZ 86340. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Anything I needed to try at home was graciously heaped into my car. No rush, no expectation... simply wonderful service.Sheila J.
- Business Description:INSTALLATION SERVICES ONLY. DESIGN COACH AVAILABLE. FREE ESTIMATES. FAIR & REASONABLE PRICES. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. MATERIAL DELIVERY FEE APPLICABLE.
- Business Description:Walk on Me Flooring is a flooring sales and installation company. We are licensed and bonded thru the Arizona Register of Contractors (ROC# 259411). We provide a low price guarantee against any major competitor (Sears, Home Depot, Express Flooring, Empire Today). We are the company that encourages you to get a competitor quote so we can show you how we can help you save. Contact us today to walk on the best flooring with the best prices read lessRecent Review:Mike was able to measure and schedule me in very quickly!! Mike was always professional and handled difficult situations well. Leo and his partner installed the tile in one day and finished up the grouting the next a.m. Clean up was great! I will hire for my next flooring job read lessHOLLY P.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractors read lessRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br / read lessDOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- San Carlos
- Santa Clara
- San Manuel
tile installers in Morenci
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America2720 E Lakin Dr
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Country Handyman llc7630 E Long Bow Dr
- CREATIVE FLOORING DESIGNS INCPO Box 3905
- CSC Stone Inc8736 W Salter Dr
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America
- Distinctive Custom DesignsPo Box 13514
- Distinctive Custom Designs
- Floors Unlimited21609 N 12th Ave Ste 100
- Floors Unlimited
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- K & L Ceramic4367 W White Mtn Blvd
- K & L Ceramic
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- M3 Remodeling LLC2465 E Hopi Ave
- M3 Remodeling LLC
- Natural Stone Care Inc2131 W 7th St
- Natural Stone Care Inc
- Only Tile7450 S 20th St
- Only Tile
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC628 W Highway 70
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC
- Voytek Olczak Consulting26910 N 87th Dr.
- Voytek Olczak Consulting
- Walk On Me Flooring460 S Country Club Dr Ste 1
- Walk On Me Flooring