When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Get matched with top hauling services in Lakeside, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Lakeside
- FFC Junk Removal & Light DemolitionDoug was great, fast and efficient! After we moved out and left more stuff behin , we recommended Doug at FFC to the landlord and she also used Doug's services!👍😊
- BRENTS TREE SERVICEGreat!!!! They came out the very next day after I called them to provide an estimate, and then scheduled the tree climbing for later that week. Their work was exactly as they stated it would be. I did not need to be there for the actual cutting, and when I came home from work, they had cleaned up everything and hauled away all the excess branches. My trees are thriving and were treated so they didn't get diseased where branches were cut, and my home and driveway are no longer blocked by heavy tree branches
- Bin There Dump ThatI called Bin There Dump That on a Friday morning and spoke with Les. He was very courteous and helpful, recommending a 20-yard dumpster for our garage demolition project, and quoting us $310 for delivery, retrieval, and disposal up to 3 tons of material. He told me there would be an additional cost of $50 per ton for quantities in excess of 3 tons. The dumpster was delivered mid-day the following Monday. The driver called me before arriving and was very polite and professional. He didn't even complain about the poor quality of our steep dirt driveway! It took us 4 days to fill the dumpster. I called Les Thursday afternoon, and one of his drivers retrieved the dumpster early Friday morning. I checked my credit card statement a couple of weeks later to verify the final cost, and it was $310, which was exactly what Les quoted me. I couldn't be happier with the service and convenience, particularly since our house is located in an area where a large roll-off dumpster could not be delivered. And our only other option was to hire a demolition service, which would have been thousands of dollars rather than hundreds
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Sir Moves A LotVery good communication, they arrived when expected, took everything they were supposed to remove and they didn't take things they weren't supposed to remove. Excellent service.
- JDS ImprovementsThese guys were fantastic from start to finish. Their communication was over the top. At all times I knew what was going on and when anything changed that needed to be discussed. I checked with at least 5 other companies and none of them wanted to do the project . This company came right out the day after I called to give an estimate. The project was not easy as it was a mobile home that had three layers of siding. The only change in price was a small increase per window because of the unexpected layers of siding. Everything was completed in a timely manner. I am very impressed with this company and would recommend them to anyone needing a variety of projects done. I believe these guys are capable of doing any construction task. I thankful that this company was available to do this project
- Taylor & Sons HaulingThe lady at the front desk was name Cedar, she was always sweet and cheery. It was a joy talking to her and was always professional. I had them come out several times in two different months and they were always willing to work with my schedule. I would highly recommend the company.
- Glacier Aviation Inc - Skagit AirportThey hauled the logs to place where the trucks could reach them and for transport. They did a fantastic job for me. This is a type of project that is very hard to get done. They brought in a crew, organized and set up everything before the project started. They did a great job!
- Sir Moves A LotExcellent service. I called on a Monday morning and by that afternoon, my yard waste was picked up, swept and gone.
- JDS ImprovementsGarage opener installation went well. Provider cleaned up and hauled away all old parts. Very professional service.
Hauling Services in Lakeside
- Business Description:We at Mr Mover offer local and long distant services. We pack and unpack. Trips to Phoenix and its surrounding cities. We move appliances, pianos, and safes. We offer the best and lowest rates in town, while still providing the best service. With 15 years experience we provide peace of mind knowing your in good hands. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:Fast friendly and would recommend to everyone I knowElizabeth A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry sevice
- Business Description:I had an apprenticeship and went to college to study finish carpentry and cabinetry in the UK. I can repair most furniture. I have a long history with home improvement, yard work and home maintenance. I also do certain deck jobs, builds and repairs.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:We have been in business in the valley since 2007. BBB A rated, Insured. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even on all major holidays at no additional charge. Currently we only offer 1 pro- mover with a 24ft truck and all needed equipment
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find hauling services in
- White Mountain Lake
- Show Low
- Saint Johns
- San Carlos
- Joseph City
- Tonto Basin
- Star Valley
hauling services in Lakeside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance1811 Ash Dr
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Donation Movers LLC1826 West Broadway Road Suite 9
- Donation Movers LLC
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- RIVER CITY MOVERSPO BOX 1428
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- RIVER CITY MOVERS
- Silver City Restoration2255 W Desert Cove Ave Ste C
- Silver City Restoration
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers