If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lakeside, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lakeside
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCExcellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work read less
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work read less
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them read less
- Dave May ConcreteDave and his team did a quality job and took care to make sure we were satisfied in every way.
- Early Bird HandymanOutstanding. I especially appreciate their attention to detail. They do everything and do it well. I appreciate they not taking shortcuts that would be easier for them to do the job, but not quality work. They focus on quality and yet are willing to work with the homeowner for cost effective solutions read less
- ISAACS CONCRETE CREATIONSExcellent workmanship! The men were very precise and professional in everything they did, and stayed late to ensure a good finish despite scattered rain showers. I would highly recommend "Chewey" and crew.
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairThe whole process went smoothly from start to finish. i have a home on the National Historic register and Mike couldn't have been more careful getting his equipment and supplies in and out of the house. Every day he would lay down tarps over their walking path, through the living room and down the hallway to the basement stairwell, to protect my wood floors. Every day when they left, he removed the tarps, swept the floors and even damp mopped if they had any spots on them. He let me know each day before he left when he would be here again and he was here when he said he would be. He kept me up to date on their progress with the job. He also fixed little things at the house that he saw along the way. I had a door hinge that was coming loose and the screws weren't grabbing to tighten it. He got longer screws and put them in to fix it. He also fixed a few sprinkler heads on the way into the house that he must have seen each time he passed by them! On top of doing a fantastic job at my house, Mike and his family are delightful people. They were very kind and considerate. I have had workers at the house previously that swore like sailors and yelled at each other all day. You won't hear any of that from Mike or his help. They were a pleasure to have at my home. I would highly recommend Canyon Meadows for any job, large or small. In fact, I have them working on two other projects at my house already read less
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCI have contracted lots of jobs. This is The best contracted service ever. The owner was quick to respond, and his word was his bond. He was truthful and up front with us on his work schedule. Even though he had a 6 week backlog, we trusted him and were willing to wait. He got back to us in a timely manner and followed up with of by phone, text or email. He showed up as scheduled and performed quality work and was very knowledgable and professional. He and his crew worked hard and was so through with install, the pour, the finishing of the concrete and the site cleanup. His cost was fair for the work performed. I wish I had used him for all my previous concrete jobs. He works the entire state and I would highly recommend his company to all my friends. Small towns have a hard time producing contractors who have integrity and a potion for their work. ASAP Concrete is one in a million, for overall quality, price and a superior completion of promised work read less
- Rusty WestoverHe scheduled and provided the services as requested. He conducted follow up and removed the maintenance debris. He is a local businessman and makes accurate bids. Recommended.
- FOUR CORNERS CONCRETEBrad, his sons, and his professional crew came in and cleared the pad site, excavated and removed soil to achieve correct pad depth and footer requirements. Our particular garage unit has a special connector system which requires custom footers.... The crew readied the site and dug the footers, then held the inspection with the building department. The inspector found everything was perfect and quickly granted the permit. The crew then went to work setting the forms and preparing for the concrete pour, which happened the next day. We now have a beautifully formed garage pad awaiting the arrival of our garage kit. Brad designed and installed a custom "apron" or gradual ramp to deal with the transition when driving up the driveway and into the garage, since the pad is higher than the driveway. All in all, it's a beautiful job, done at the estimated cost given, with the work done that satisfies the building department's requirements for construction, site preparation, drainage, snow loads and wind speed provisions - as well as providing a perfect installation for the custom connection system. We couldn't be happier. This has been the best experience we've ever had with a contractor. Brad and his crew are professional, tidy, honest and caring read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lakeside
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in Arizona read lessRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service... read lessRecent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc.Recent Review:Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.Len P.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointed read lessBarbara C.
- Business Description:**Mention that you found us through Angie's List and get $100 off a job of $1000 or more!** Southwest Coating Solutions has been in business for over 20 years. Excellent history with BBB. Triple AAA rating. Flawless record with the ROC. Same industrial grade materials used on Residential as well as commercial projects. All work is done in house, never subbed out! Mastercard and Visa accepted. We are a dual license holder commercial and residential read lessRecent Review:I am a material manufacturer and supplier. My company is Ultra Concrete Coatings, LLC. I hired Josh Scott as a salesman prior to him owning this company. In February 2017 Josh sold a $1685.40 order of our concrete sealer to his father, Rodney Scott (Concrete Resurfacing Systems) in California. This order was paid for, at the time of shipment, with a credit card. Happy with the product, Josh placed a second order of the exact same sealer in April 2017. This second order was for almost three times the quantity at $4779.41. This time Josh and his father asked for a couple days to pay for it as they were expecting a down payment on a job. We accommodated their request. They received the order but after numerous calls, emails and past due notifications in the mail they wouldn't pay. The excuses not to pay were from not getting paid for the job the sealer was used on to being a victim of tax fraud to other ridiculous excuses. Finally in July 2017 we received a $1000.00 check toward the $4779.41 invoice. Since then they have ignored all requests for payment of the balance. During this entire time I have offered to pick up the sealer and provide a 100% credit upon return. This offer to return the sealer is still available but they continue to ignore us. Also, during Josh's employment with us, he requested and received over $1500.00 in product to give as free samples to potential new customers. Josh never gave any of the product as samples instead using it for jobs he did on the side to supplement his income. I don't normally write reviews for companies but I feel it is important that potential customers of Southwest Coating Solutions know the type of people they may be doing business with. Thank you for your time read lessBill L.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Visit us at redeye24hr.com Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp. provides high-end concrete artistry for commercial and residential properties. We are the only authorized providers of the beautiful MarbleWRAP and StoneWRAP decorative concrete technologies for the West Coast. We design custom concrete countertops and no one in the world does metallic, colorful floor coatings like us. They are recognized worldwide and each MarbleWRAP design is an original creation read less
- Business Description:Landscape Drainage & Erosion Control Contractor & Landscape Contractor.Recent Review:Tom Rubino is a professional drainage artist. I hired Tom not because he was the cheapest quote I had but because I had some major drainage problems in my back yard and I did not want a landscape company to put in a percolated drain pipe that would wear out in 5 years. Tom came up with a permanent solution that will last for 25 + years. I have a long patio that creates an "L" shape. Tom came up with the Idea to add channel drains to each side which would create not only a solution for the problem of flooding but be aesthetically satisfying as well. The channel drains on each side went through five 12 inch drains and each had a 50-gallon custom drain well with a submersible pump that went through my back yard fence and to the front yard on both sides. His work crew has been with him for 20 years and are professional in every way. They would show up on time and clean up each day. I may need future service from Landscape Drainage Solutions and will definitely use them again read lessRyan T.
- Business Description:Hospitality
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- White Mountain Lake
- Show Low
- Saint Johns
- San Carlos
- Joseph City
- Tonto Basin
- Star Valley
concrete contractors in Lakeside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLC3771 E Whitehall Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- azhandymanservice.comPo Box 1198
- AAA Credit Bureau
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- CM Construction Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- High Country Floor Covering245 S Main St
- High Country Floor Covering
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Nevarez Concrete12 Costancia Dr
Los Lunas, New Mexico
- Nevarez Concrete
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.