The Vetraplex - Hire a Vet

With Angi since August 2014

3.8

Artisan Home Improvement LLC

Artisan Home Improvement LLC

Licensed, bonded and insured for Minor Home Repairs under $5000 parts + labor. Handyma'am services offered: TV mounts, screens, picture hanging, furniture assembly, pet doors, weather stripping, power washing, drywall repair, shelving, door installation & adjustment, crown molding, baseboard, trim, exterior and interior painting, laminate & vinyl plank flooring, ceramic tile repair & installation. And much more! Please call me directly to discuss your project. (785) 231-9751. Most jobs are by the hour and estimate can usually be given over the phone. Or email me at repairsbywendy@gmail.com ROC331644

07/26/2017

Did no go because no one responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and handyman services. However, no one responded to my inquiry.

06/22/2016

These guys are a bunch of losers from what I can tell.  The handyman didn't do a lot at times.  They were here in June of 2016.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used The Vetraplex - Hire a Vet for yard and lawn work, handyman service, hauling and landscaping service.

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

12/10/2015

They are always friendly and efficient and do a good job.  They always clean up after themselves.  I am always happy with their work and I continue to use them when I need help around the house.  I especially like being able to help our veterans who have done so much for us in serving our country.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had them several times doing yard work, building shelves in the garage, and moving boxes for me.

08/14/2014

Crew arrived at 8 a.m. and worked until 2:30 p.m. The roots on all the well established bushes were huge and required a lot of muscle to remove them. The crew was courteous and friendly. I felt the price for the work was well within reason.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug out and removed 8 LARGE bushes. Hauled all trash away. Left the premises clean.