The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in Clifton, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local dock builders.
Dock Builders in Clifton
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project) read less
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read lessRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons see our websi.. read less
- Business Description:Merco Marine Boat Docks manufactures complete, ready to install floating boat docks or individual components for do-it-yourself boat dock building. All of their products are made in the United States with American steel read lessRecent Review:Unfortunately, they never returned my calls, and I went with another company for the job.HENRY J.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractors read lessRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br / read lessDOUGLAS M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
dock builders in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!