Take boring concrete patios to the next level and add decorative stamps into the overall design. Intricate designs add an upscale look for less money. For an idea of what a stamped concrete patio costs, read this guide before hiring professionals.
Get matched with top stamped concrete contractors in Clifton, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local stamped concrete contractors.
Recent Stamped Concrete Reviews in Clifton
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them read less
- JSL Landscape LLCWe obtained JSL after a recommendation from our neighbor who did similar work. She told us his estimates were below others and his work was excellent, which we could see by looking at her driveway. Although we were away from our house for JSL's work, we were kept abreast of his work via emails with photos as work progressed. There was a miscommunication we had about one small area which was immediately rectified...again, while we were not there. I found John Leslie (JSL) to be a very forthright and honest man. If he cannot do what is requested, he will tell you so and maybe recommend someone who could do the work. My wife and I are very satisfied with him, would use him again, and highly recommend him read less
- JSL Landscape LLCIt went extremely well. Project was delivered on schedule and budget. Once the project began it continued smoothly and finished on time. We appreciated this as it reduced disruption and met our timing needs to have the project done before guests arrived. John's crews are always polite, efficient, and clean up after themselves. We have had JSL do other projects for us and he always offers alternatives that can meet project goals at different price points. I personally appreciate that he listens to us and understands our vision and then gives us alternatives to achieve it. The final projects from JSL have always been beautiful and functional and we are happy to recommend this firm read less
- Arizona State Concrete"My company has used Arizona State Concrete LLC on our last two projects and we couldn’t be happier with the work. Their level of professionalism and service is outstanding. Their bids are always fair priced, especially when compared to the end result. And it's clear their employees take pride in their work and in the company. " - Jay read less
- Whittier Consultants LLCFred and John are consummate professionals! Timely bid response and follow-up. Excellent communications throughout the entire project and solid work ethic with impeccable integrity.
Stamped Concrete Contractors in Clifton
- Business Description:**Mention that you found us through Angie's List and get $100 off a job of $1000 or more!** Southwest Coating Solutions has been in business for over 20 years. Excellent history with BBB. Triple AAA rating. Flawless record with the ROC. Same industrial grade materials used on Residential as well as commercial projects. All work is done in house, never subbed out! Mastercard and Visa accepted. We are a dual license holder commercial and residential read lessRecent Review:I am a material manufacturer and supplier. My company is Ultra Concrete Coatings, LLC. I hired Josh Scott as a salesman prior to him owning this company. In February 2017 Josh sold a $1685.40 order of our concrete sealer to his father, Rodney Scott (Concrete Resurfacing Systems) in California. This order was paid for, at the time of shipment, with a credit card. Happy with the product, Josh placed a second order of the exact same sealer in April 2017. This second order was for almost three times the quantity at $4779.41. This time Josh and his father asked for a couple days to pay for it as they were expecting a down payment on a job. We accommodated their request. They received the order but after numerous calls, emails and past due notifications in the mail they wouldn't pay. The excuses not to pay were from not getting paid for the job the sealer was used on to being a victim of tax fraud to other ridiculous excuses. Finally in July 2017 we received a $1000.00 check toward the $4779.41 invoice. Since then they have ignored all requests for payment of the balance. During this entire time I have offered to pick up the sealer and provide a 100% credit upon return. This offer to return the sealer is still available but they continue to ignore us. Also, during Josh's employment with us, he requested and received over $1500.00 in product to give as free samples to potential new customers. Josh never gave any of the product as samples instead using it for jobs he did on the side to supplement his income. I don't normally write reviews for companies but I feel it is important that potential customers of Southwest Coating Solutions know the type of people they may be doing business with. Thank you for your time read lessBill L.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:Ancient Stone® is more economical and durable with greater design flexibility than natural stone. Proudly made in the USA, Ancient Stone® is locally produced in Phoenix, Arizona and shipped worldwide. Ancient Stone® will turn your home or business into a distinct and dramatic expression of classic elegance. Traditionally, cut stone has been synonymous with strength and security. Architecturally, Ancient Stone® has blended these virtues into a variety of cast stone products to represent the be.. read less
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and technique read lessRecent Review:They were extremely punctual and professional for our first meeting. It seemed positive and we were looking forward to them providing us a bid and then conducting the work. However, we only received one follow-up email asking for more information and then never heard from them again. I have sent several emails and left several messages on their answering machine with no reply. We are now utilizing a different contractor to do the work. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:15-20 EMPLOYEES, FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN PHOENIX AREA.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read lessRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Nevarez Concrete is not just a concrete company. We do roofing, bobcat work, and framing. We brake old or unwanted concrete. Our company consists of doing quality work so the customers are pleased. So give us a call for a free estimate read less
- Business Description:Visit us at redeye24hr.com Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp. provides high-end concrete artistry for commercial and residential properties. We are the only authorized providers of the beautiful MarbleWRAP and StoneWRAP decorative concrete technologies for the West Coast. We design custom concrete countertops and no one in the world does metallic, colorful floor coatings like us. They are recognized worldwide and each MarbleWRAP design is an original creation read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stamped concrete contractor articles
Can’t decide between a stamped concrete patio and other patios such as brick and tile? Using this guide, you’ll understand how a stamped concrete patio offers benefits over other patios, including lower costs and ease of installation.
Pool fence costs vary depending on the type of fencing and the size of your pool. This guide will help you figure out the true cost of pool fence installation, along with what you should consider when adding a fence around your pool.
Find stamped concrete contractors in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- San Carlos
- Cotton City
stamped concrete contractors in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Nevarez Concrete12 Costancia Dr
Los Lunas, New Mexico
- Nevarez Concrete
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100