Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Camp Verde, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Camp Verde
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGarage door spring broke in the morning and these guys were at my house within a couple hours and had the door up and running in another hour or so. Very fair price and fast service. What else can you ask for?
- Yoel's affordable garage doorsHe was very professional. What I thought was really cool he gave me preventative tips, when most people just want to keep coming back!!
- Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZWent very well. I appreciated Brandon and his work that he performed for me on April 2nd. He was very helpful with my questions and showed me things I can do to extend the life of my opener, springs, etc. I had him adjust spring tension, replace my door seals and add rat guards. The price was right. Felt like I received my money's worth
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCIt went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quickly
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCCalled on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent and timely repair. Very courteous. Probably around an hour or so to fix. Cost less than the estimate
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe drove 60 miles and got there the same day when I couldn't get anyone closer to come for a couple of days. We were leaving on a trip and couldn't get the door open.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGil, the company owner, was amazing. He completely resolved the operational issues in less than an hour. Actually, enhanced the operation of the door and added necessary weatherstripping at the base of the door. The door is over 32 years old but now - works quietly and precisely. Every aspect of evaluation deserves an "A" due to the professional competence of the owner. Could be pleased more. Note: the one bad review against this company is due to the prior owner, not to Gil
- Loren Vickers Overhead DoorThey were easy to work with. We haven't had to use them recently because the quality of their openers and doors. We are very pleased with their product.
- Big D's LLCTook a little longer than expected, due to weather and material delays. Very professional crew. Excellent job,including cleanup after the project was complete. I would definitely recommend this company for construction or home repairs.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe personally answered his phone, fit me into his busy schedule, he was prompt & honest.
Garage Door Companies in Camp Verde
- Business Description:We are open for business and we are taking every precaution necessary to be as safe as possible. A-Authentic is known as the best. It’s a reputation they worked hard to win. They’re a family owned company that has been serving the Valley of the Sun with expert garage door repair for over 15 years. They are expert at what they do and their expertise has won them the following accoladesRecent Review:Reed had the problem figured out literally before the door finished opening to let him in (broken spring). He replaced the springs, the rollers, and cables quickly and had everything working again. We would definitely use this company againMatthew W.
- Business Description:Riggs Garage Door Service is a local West Valley family owned business focused on providing exceptional garage door service with the highest level of customer satisfaction GAURENTEED! With a variety of same day service to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We hope to see you soonRecent Review:Insulation on inside of garage doorAnne B.
- Business Description:We are committed to raising the standards of quality, value and dependability in the garage door industry. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers. Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007Recent Review:Mike and his son, Mike Jr., did a terrific job installing the new garage door opener, which I had previously purchased. MIke also included general servicing of the garage door, especially oiling moving parts. Mike took the time to explain patiently and carefully how to use the door opener. He answered all my questions and worked very efficiently. Mike gave me the best quote on my Angie's List job inquiry for garage door installation, and I am very satisfied with his work and with his attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their garage doorDon G.
- Business Description:Garage Door Sales and InstallationRecent Review:Garage door spring broke in the morning and these guys were at my house within a couple hours and had the door up and running in another hour or so. Very fair price and fast service. What else can you ask for?Charlie B.
- Business Description:A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Learn more at: http://a1garage.com/phoenixRecent Review:What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showed up and never tried to up-sell us anything. He looked at the garage door, made recommendations for things that needed replacement and things that could wait. We had him replace everything since all the parts and the opener were 25 years old. Very nice guy. My only regret.....we forgot to ask for the senior discount! RATS!!Carol F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Licensed, Bonded and Insured Over 25 Years Experience Honest, Reliable and Affordable Small Jobs or Huge Jobs, We do them All We are The "No-Hassle" Contractor of Choice Servicing Phoenix and Northern AZ A Woman-owned Company Green Building Experts Commercial and Residential Services (ROC263594, ROC256557) Free Estimates Will use only licensed,insured, experienced subcontractors when the job demands i
- Business Description:Fast local Garage Door Repair & Services at Your Doorstep Anytime in Phoenix/Scottsdale/Glendale Fast local Garage Door Repair is a fully licensed garage door company. We are dedicated to providing our customers with same day service. We also offer 24/7 emergency service. Our team of professionally trained and experienced experts offers first class repair and installation services. Our services are available for all types of clients from any sector. We cater all your garage door repair need..
- Business Description:We service and install raingutters and garage doors. We also sell water storage tanks and water tanks for rainwater harvesting.
Deals in Camp Verde for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
If your garage door failed or broke, it’s likely time to replace the garage door spring. Learn how much it would cost you to repair or replace your garage door spring depending on the damage, the spring type, and the size of the garage door.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Camp Verde
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Authentic Garage Door Service419 W Lone Cactus Dr
- A1 Garage Door Service3254 E Broadway Rd
- AAA Overhead Door LLC2900 W State Rte 89A Unit 7
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC3075 N Date Creek Dr
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A Authentic Garage Door Service
- Fast Local Garage Door Service AZ LLC2200 N Scottsdale Rd suite F
- Fast Local Garage Door Service AZ LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Riggs Garage door ServiceP.O. Box 1766
- Riggs Garage door Service