Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Black Canyon City
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceDennis was extremely nice and helpful. He showed up when he said he would. He fixed all of our leaks in our drip system. He replaced some old sprinkler heads in the lawn and made adjustments so that we weren't watering the sidewalk anymore! He set the timer for us and then showed us how to use it. He fixed a few landscape lights that were out. He cleaned our dirty fountain and replaced the pump that was old and didn't work right. He had everything in stock except the fountain pump, but he got one right away. All in all a good experience. I will have him come back again if we have other problems. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors who also need a reliable sprinkler guy
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went perfect. The service tech, Loren, was very helpful...showed me how to read the faded digits on the timer and I didn't have to replace it. And, he immediately found the problem with the zone that wasn't working and replaced the valve solenoid.
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went very well. Jason arrived on time, quickly assessed my needs, and quoted a fair price for the repairs. It didn't take him long to get the job done and he left the work area in a tidy condition. I will most likely call on Sprinkler Doctors again.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Warner's Nursery & Landscape Co.I cannot speak more highly about them. They are absolutely great! They are the biggest and the best in the area. They are very reliable!
- Gary Cole PlumbingHe is very nice to work with and has a very professional demeanor. Also has a great reputation throughout town.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeThe project started and finished on schedule and the people involved were all very professional. I will use them for my next job.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeI was very pleased with their service. Robert gave us a prompt and fair estimate and the work was done efficiently with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INCThey winterize and dewinterize my home every year, and they do a great job. They are very dependable, and they came out to fix my irrigation system very promptly. They are really a top notch company.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:Mixim Landscape Our company is reliable dependable and always leave our customer satisfied. We have 25 years of experience. We provide Landscape construction, maintenance and enhancements. All around the valley of the sun. Call today for free estimate. (602) 348-300Recent Review:Jesus did a great job and was both very professional and listened to what we wanted. He maintained good communication with us and let us know what was going and what his plans were. He made good on his commitments and offered good advice as well.Stephen R.
- Business Description:Specializing in ALL LANDSCAPING SERVICES and Full Service Residential Packing and Moving Services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Treetops gave me a very reasonable price to clean up my backyard and front yard. It was done in a timely manner and looked beautiful.Florence S.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in the landscaping business, we are here to address all your landscaping needs and dreams you may have: hardscaping, landscaping, irrigation, tree trimming, artificial grass installation, retaining walls and moreRecent Review:I feel bad writing this review because L&M are very nice; however my experience left me so upset that I can't let it go. Things started off great - they showed up as scheduled for a consultation and I chose them based off the great reviews on Angi, Matt's friendliness and responsiveness, and the reasonable price I was quoted. It turned out that the project was more complicated than they expected so they ended up charging me nearly $3000 over the quoted price. I understand sometimes projects go over budget but, as professionals, they should have known to a reasonable degree what the project would entail. When I explained this, they gave me a "deal" and only charged me $2000 over the quote and offered a discount on future work. Ok, fine. After the project was "finished" my husband and I found an extensive list of issues with the work (mostly very minor, except for some cement that was poured such that my gate would no longer open and close). They fixed all of these, I paid them and all was fine. Flash forward a couple of weeks and I'm about to order a gazebo for the paver slab they installed and instead of the 13X13 I requested it actually measures 12x10. Admittedly, I should have noticed this earlier but I was preoccupied with the extra $2k I had just paid for the job. When I messed M about this he replied the "the slab is 12x12". Huh?? When stated again, no it is 12X10 he never replied. So in short: project was misquoted and off by $3000 and the work was not done to specification. I would have rated 2 stars, but the paver work is beautiful and, had everything been done correctly, I certainly would have recommended L&M to others. My recommendation for anyone using this company is to have the quote and specs written down before they startKaitlin C.
- Business Description:Saber Landscapes Inc. is an award winning, licensed, bonded and insured landscape contractor. We offer a full array of services, including the initial consultation, design, and construction. We also provide maintenance, irrigation repair and a wide range of other services. The owner, Scott Sawyer, has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the world. He has lived and worked in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Jakarta and Bali, working as a Resident Landscape Architect. He studies resort..Recent Review:Very well. Saber has been our landscaping provider on big and small projects plus monthly maintenance for over 12 years. We have been very happy and appreciate the reliable service and good quality of work.Theodore G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our services start from $45 dollars. At the job site you will see from two to four people working at he time. I am also at the job site to make sure everything looks amazing. You are able to pay with cash or check on the spot or we may make arrangements that may accommodate to both of us- in the near future you will be able to pay with debit/credit card. Services may be weekly, biweekly, and monthly, but weekly is recommendedRecent Review:It was excellent, they vwere very good. They were very professional and on time, actually they undercharged me, so I gave them extra money because the work they did went so well.Jeffry R.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:Since 1979; Landscape construction services: commercial and residentional Landscape maintenance services: performed by subsidiary company - Green CareRecent Review:The contractor had many wonderful ideas and seemed extremely knowledgeable about his field. The only reason we did not proceed is due to some personal issues unrelated to the job. When I'm ready I'll certainly call him back. <br /Mark K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business in Yavapai County, Arizona. We currently are a 4 man team, with 2 employees. We do work with numerous different Real Estate companies as well as Property Management teams, so we work with sales and rentals. Billing is done when the job is completed, we only accept cash or check currently. But we are in the process of being able to take credit cards. When a client receives their first cleaning they will get a discount up to 15%, also if a client ..
- Business Description:Arizonas Best-Way Services (AZBWS) is owned and operated by Pedro Olague. AZBWS provides general services and is able to utilize various equiopment and labor to accomodate projects. We are licensed & insured in The City of Winslow & Yuma AZ. We are a very small minority owned business registered with the State of AZ Procurement and the Federal CCR. We are able to do small jobs as well as contract work
Deals in Black Canyon City for Irrigation Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- New River
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
lawn irrigation services in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GREEN EARTH LLC11290 E CIRCLE DR
- GREEN EARTH LLC
- J.W. Griffith Construction55 Palo Verde Circle
- J.W. Griffith Construction
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services
- Saber Landscapes, Inc.3320 W Cortaro Farms Rd
- Saber Landscapes, Inc.
- Triple "J" Lawn Service, LLC.2145 E. Monroe St.
- Triple "J" Lawn Service, LLC.
- VILLEGAS LANDSCAPEP.O. Box 3384
- VILLEGAS LANDSCAPE