If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Ward, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Ward
- Shine Solar LLCThey are very professional they are very knowledgeable about their business and equipment and how everything works they are very quick it installing and very responsive when you ask questions they are a very good company to deal with
- Sun City Solar EnergyWent wonderfully. Pam was excellent to work with and was very patient and answered tons of questions I had from solar power in general to the number to install/installation concerns and future upgrades. The workers were awesome. Great guys that worked hard to get the system up and running. They were very thorough and conscientious and even the city inspector remarked at how well they did the install read less
Solar Panel Installers in Ward
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwide read lessRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profits read lessCaroline M.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i.. read lessRecent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!! read lessSam R.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Whit Davis Lumber Company has been in business since 1953. Jacksonville, AR has been its home from the beginning, but the company has added three additional locations throughout the years. The Cabot store was added in 1994, Greenbrier came along in 2006 and Sherwood opened it's brand new facility in 2015. There are approximately 100 employees that span across the four locations read less
- Business Description:Sustainable Services is the leader of energy efficiency and renewable energy services. We boast the knowledge and expertise to help consumers lower their energy and utility bills while educating the public about green initiatives and energy-saving measures. Unlike other companies, we take a building systems approach, focusing on all of the working parts of your home or business, and prioritize the greatest return of your investment read less
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for you read lessRecent Review:I requested and received quotes from several installers ( From EnergySage.com) for a solar panel system with LG panels When we had Solar Wolf come out for a site visit they wanted to substitute a cheaper panel and charge us the same money even though we decided to go with a smaller system with eight fewer panels. We rebid the job and found another installer to install the original 48 LG panels and still paid $10,000 less than what Solar Wolf wanted. We actually found several installers that were much cheaper. It pays to shop around and do your homework read lessJohn C.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, and Industrial electrical. We do it all! If you need any kind of electrical work done we can do it. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We want our customers to be satisfied and love our work from any project small to big. We do a lot of custom lighting, new home wiring, bringing your existing electrical up to code and 24/7 emergency service work. We can even save you a ton of money on reducing your electric bills with our Eco lighting upgrades. Let u.. read less
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:Additional Phone Number - (501) 351-4280. Additional contact name - Michael Marshall, David Hicks, Michael Womble, Tony Watts.
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
What are the best states for solar energy? As the popularity of solar energy rises, the cost falls, making solar power accessible to many homes throughout the United States. Discover the top five states with the best infrastructure for solar panels.
Increase leads for your HVAC business with time-tested marketing strategies that work. You’ll gain new customers and keep your past customers in the loop. By stepping up your advertising efforts, you can become the clear choice in your market.
Find solar panel companies in
- Rose Bud
- North Little Rock
- Des Arc
- Bald Knob
solar panel companies in Ward
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JONES ELECTRIC3508 JFK Blvd. Suite1
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- JONES ELECTRIC
- Pro Energy Consultants4405 Arlington Dr.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pro Energy Consultants
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC4801 Crystal Hill Rd # 2
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
- Whit Davis Lumber Company