A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Tuckerman, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Tuckerman
- ITS PlumbingMatthew and Mike responded quickly to all emails and were able to perform the work within a few days. They explained all that needed done and did not try to add on additional services. They cleaned up after performing the work and spoke to us afterward about what was found and to call if we had any issues
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignI knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsWent well. Replaced the water heater with one with competitive price and quality to a similar product at Lowes. They would have been a little higher if were not for the 10% discount from Angie's list. Service person was congenial and informative. No pressure to upgrade, just an explanation of what we were likely to need and a quote on what that would cost. Installed the same day and is working well
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsGreat service, definitely recommended. I called in the morning, the lady who answered the phone asked a few questions on tank size and such. She said they would try to get somebody out that afternoon to replace it. The guys showed up, noticed that the way the old heater was installed was not up to code and potentially dangerous. They ordered a shorter version of same capacity heater that could be installed and avoid potential issues down the road, went to pick it up and were back 30 minutes later. They got it installed surprisingly quick that night. Overall pretty happy with them and will definitely use again for plumbing services
- Mason PlumbingMason came to my house to stop the initial leak. They then stayed with my family throughout the entire rebuilding of my laundry room as I worked with another company Restore It. Mason was the primary people involved with fixing all the plumbing of the laundry room which included making sure the pipe would not leak again, moving the water heater during reconstruction several times, and making sure everything plumbing related was taken care of during reconstruction. Mason was professional and easy to work with throughout this difficult period. We will definitely call on them again
- Smith'S PlumbingWe've been using them for years. Usually they are able to come within 24 hours. They explained what they were doing while they were doing it. They're good.
- Kramer and Company MechanicalListened to list of our to-do's. Efficiently, addressed each item. Assessed problems, brought future potential issues to our attention,as well as executing solutions. These Guys are Professionals.
- Trinity Plumbing & Drain LLCI called them just after 8 AM and the installation was finished by noon! They were very courteous, capable, and responsive. Their work was done neatly, and the area was cleaned up after they finished. We were extremely satisfied with their professionalism and will definitely use them in the future if plumbing services are required
- Kramer and Company MechanicalHad problems with this hot water heater before, Kramer fixed it properly, now no more problems! They were prompt and professional.
- Lowe's Home ImprovementI spent around $3000 for the flooring material. They have everything you need and you know it's the right price.
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Tuckerman
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store.Recent Review:We are very pleased with the result.Carol H.
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Krell Industries. Family owned & operated. Nationwide service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
What does it mean if your burner won't turn on when your water heater's pilot light is on? By checking a few key elements, you may be able to solve this problem easily.
How big your tankless water heater should be depends on what appliances you use, your desired temperature, and the size of your home. In some cases, you may want to install multiple tankless heaters throughout the house.
Find water heater installers in
- Cave City
- Walnut Ridge
- Evening Shade
- Bald Knob
water heater installers in Tuckerman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Plumbing & Heating109 S Lockard St
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASP Handyman Services101 E Hopper ST
- AAA Plumbing & Heating
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100