Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Royal, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Royal
- Alarm GridOne conversation with Jarrett and I was all set to update our system with three new pieces of equipment plus whatever wireless sensors I wished to add. Not being an electronics whizz, Jarrett assured me that with Alarm Grid's help, I could do this work myself. Mounted the equipment, changed out the outdated Prom chip, did a little wiring, and fired it up! Only tools required were wire cutters, various screw drivers, and 4-conductor alarm wire to tie into the main control panel. Alarm Grid people checked on my rebuild progress, helped me navigate and repair a fault code, and answered numerous questions along the way. We are very satisfied with the end result read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityState of the art wireless equipment. Easy to install. Works like a charm for an incredibly reasonable price as compared to other security companies. #1 rated security monitoring company and charges only $15 per month service fee for 24/7 monitoring. Other companies quoted us quadruple the equipment price compared to Simplisafe + 3X the cost for security monitoring. I am extremely happy with our choice and our family feels very secure read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityI called about every security company I could find. Several local contractors came to our home to do a security assessment and provide quotes. All of their prices and proposals for equipment, installation, and 24/7 offsite monitoring were quadruple the cost of SimpliSafe for the same level of quality and service. One local quote was over $3,000 for equipment and installation + $35/mo for monitoring of all systems. SimpliSafe cost us $500 for a large variety of equipment, they use the nationwide #1 rated monitoring company (C.O.P.S.) at a cost of $15/mo, which is a better choice than the other regional company at over double the price! SimpliSafe equipment is state of the art and EFFORTLESS to install yourself! Their customer service is EXCELLENT and if you run into a snag they will patiently walk you through trouble-shooting and immediately send any required upgrades or a trade out of the cellular provider that works for your area. T-Mobil doesn't work where we live, so we received a Verizon symcard in 2-day mail. Their wireless system is as simple or complex as you choose and you can custom design the type of equipment you need, easily adding other components later if necessary. This beats tearing up your house installing a hard-wired security system of which the telephone wires can easily be CUT. Our SimpliSafe system works like a charm and our family and home are protected. It's a no-brainer and a necessary investment as the world spins out of control... read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThe charge is $14.95 per month for basic monitoring of my alarm. My alarm went off and they called to see if I was ok or needed police, ems, fire, etc. They are always prompt, courteous and helpful if I need anything. SimpliSafe is less than half the cost of our last alarm company, but we had to purchase our own alarm system. It paid for itself in less than a year with the money we saved on monitoring read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityWe installed this system in my daughters home in less than 30 minutes. Working with the company to set up the passwords and tests was quick and easy. The system is working just great and the company was fast to contact when a door blew open setting off the alarm. This is much less expensive than the "wired" systems, can be moved and taken with you to a new place, is easy to install and monthly monitoring is very reasonable. We will definitely be using them should we need another system read less
- Kerr Security Incgreat experience. I have used this company for years in my home and I had a system installed in my son's home. Kerr Security explained the different systems offered and then installed it.
- Kerr Security IncI had them come in and look at the security I had and recommend what I needed. They gave me options and prices and I chose to go with their suggestions. They came in and installed the system and it works great.
- Smith Thompson Home SecurityI found them on Angie's List. The technician knew the product. He set it up quickly. After he set it up he went over the whole system with us even though we had had a system before that did not work. He went over all the buttons and explained how the wireless alarm would work. We felt that he gave a very thorough training after the installation. There is only one thing I would've suggested. When I arrived my husband was here with him. When I arrived home the technician had his tools spread out on my dining table which I didn't like at all. I think he should have had some kind of a pad if he was going to lay down tools like that. Other than that his installation, personality and knowledge were very good. The price is excellent. They charge monthly. It was a very positive experience. I have recommended Smith Thompson Security to my daughter. They will be coming out on Tuesday to install for her read less
- McGrew Service CoBrett M. called to let me know that he was on his way and gave me an estimate. H looked professional and behaved likewise. He listened to our needs and answered our questions thoroughly. His work was neat and quick. I have great confidence in Brett M.
- Kerr Security IncEverything has been going well. They have always been responsive on the few occasions that the alarm has sounded and called us in the order that we prescribed. The system itself, however, isn't user friendly at times, and we've had some difficulties adjusting the settings. Kerr has been very responsive to these issues, however. In addition, the the technicians who installed the system left a bit of a mess upon completing their work. Aside from this, all of our interactions with company personnel have been very pleasant read less
Home Security Systems in Royal
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-.. read lessRecent Review:Easy and affordable are the words that come to mind from our experience buying a home alarm from ADT. The sales person even included a Visa giftcard to welcome us as new customers. Looking forward to seeing what all of our new cameras capture outside of our home read lessHasan A.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc.. read lessRecent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry read lessRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years now read lessDesiree V.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan.. read lessRecent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det.. read lessRecent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire them read lessCarlos H.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read less
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765 read less
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read less
- Business Description:IRON SIGHT SECURITY provides Home Security Systems, Business Security Solutions, as well as Video Surveillance Systems for all applications.
- Business Description:Premier Visions is an audio video and lighting contractor, We share a diverse experience in residential commercial marine and motorcoach systems integration. Partnered with Crestron, Savant, and Lutron, we are able to provide our clients with automation for shades, alarms, security cameras, fire and access controls read less
Deals in Royal for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
home security companies in Royal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Home Theater Store302 E Parkway Dr
- Home Theater Store
- Iron Sight Security
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Iron Sight Security
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc