Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Pea Ridge, AR
There are 22 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Pea Ridge
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Pemberton PaintingI would not hire Pemberton Paint, Penny Pemberton. Pemberton Painting, Penny Pemberton is well known in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for submitting the lowest bid, just to get the job. Then about half way through the job, she keeps adding things, to the point where your bid is double what she told you it would cost. Penny Pemberton never even showed up on the work site to approve or disapprove of the work that her hired workers did. They worked on our home located within the historic loop of Eureka Springs, AR. They installed spindles on our porch upside down. They did no prep work before they painted, and the paint began peeling within 6 months. Areas that we paid her to repair were never done. We called her back to examine the work, and we walked around together for an hour with a clipboard as she made a long list of substandard work that her workers did. She said she would redo the work, at no cost to us. That conversation was in August of 2020. We have never seen her again. She will not answer texts/emails/voicemails. Sadly, we had paid her in full. My husband halted the work done by her company, after he saw the substandard work that her company delivers. We were greatly distressed by this and even sought advice from local clergy, who told us that we would be "doing a community service to take her to small claims court", so that others in the community would not be taken advantage of by her any longer. We hired a national chain painting company, Certa Pro, to come in and do the rework of the work that her company did at a substandard level. It will cost us thousands to pay for the rework. I would not recommend Penny Pemberton, Pemberton Painting to do any work. She only shows up on the job site to take more money. She hires people that have little or no training. Almost anyone can hold a paint brush, but that does not make them a painter. We are very sorry that we hired Pemberton Painting
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Color Plus Painting & RemodelingSorry painters !! Signed deal on feb 8th . Work started Feb 26th . Was quote 3-4 weeks . Now on 5/5 work is not complete .. trash all in paint and primer bleeding through paint. Quality of work is **** .. spent more time drinking on job than doing quality work !!
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- TJ Painting of NWABeautifully, James was very professional and did an awesome job, my son, who is a contractor/builder was very impressed with the quality of James work, I am extremely satisfied,
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
House Painters in Pea Ridge
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Cleaned up after himself, efficient, professional, friendly.Raymond G.
- Business Description:Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.Recent Review:Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future.Eric B.
- Business Description:360 Painting is a company working hard to transform your vision into a vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes.Recent Review:Swimmingly! I even had them pressure wash the bricks (1/2 the north side of the house) for a cheap $100.Patrick F.
- Business Description:Specializing in painting and handyman services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very good job, if I would hire you againMariella D.
- Business Description:Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!Recent Review:They did a great job. They also completed the job on time.albert C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business, specializing in interior and exterior painting, drywall, pressure washing, new construction, remodeling, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Amazing! Very professional and thorough. Josh and his crew did an amazing job.Michelle H.
- Business Description:We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Recent Review:They did a great work. They were very thorough. They made sure that they did the work correctly. They made sure that I was fully satisfied with the service.David G.
- Business Description:JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC. interior/exterior painting and drywall.Recent Review:I was really satisfy with the job they did for me, they were real professional,I plan on having close in my garage and make a office out of it,howard s.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:As a Certified Woman Owned Business, we always strive to do our best quality work for any job in Northwest Arkansas (NWA) no matter how big or small. We specialize in roofs, but also work on remodeling, repairs or any addition to your home. Let us know how we can helpRecent Review:They did a fine job. They cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to all. They had a reasonable price.Sherron C.
Deals in Pea Ridge for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Bella Vista
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Sulphur Springs
- Eureka Springs
- Holiday Island
exterior painters in Pea Ridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- ABC Flooring6 Forest Park Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- AllisonScott Paint Co.
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Cameron Construction201 north 3rd Street
- CertaPro Painters® of Fayetteville16360 Harmon Rd
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Corporate Services1 Warrington Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Cruz Pro Painters3179 Rosemary Ave
- Calaway Construction
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- D'CACHET FLOORING & MORÉ2916 Congo rd #2
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- Divine Finishes, Inc of Northwest Arkansas1005 Convair St
- DJ Enterprise Construction & Lawn care1015 S Sergeant Ave
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- Eagle Home Repair110 Valley West Dr
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
- Empire Painting101 NE 2nd Street
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Eagle Home Repair
- H.P Contractors900 SE 5th St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- H.P Contractors
- Izzy and sons painting L.L.C 2039 E Magnolia Dr
- Izzy and sons painting L.L.C
- J&E Home Remodeling 2257 Tasman Ave
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- Jason Branham Remodeling20 Britten Circle
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Jigme's Painting and Handyman Services640 N 12th Pl ap#15
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JM RoofingPO Box 534
- Joe Wacaster Handyman120 E Sycamore St
- JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC4422 Wirsing Ave
Ft Smith, Arkansas
- Johnson & Son's Painting1378 Fern Creek Dr.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Joshua CompanyPO Box 668
- JTI Siding1250 North Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, Oklahoma
- J&E Home Remodeling
- KEN RADER INTERIORSPO Box 1738
- KEN RADER INTERIORS
- MAC's Home Services150 Poplar Road
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Silano4312 Alma St
- Milans Construction314 Park Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- MAC's Home Services
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Painting & Remodeling By Robert Meeks56 Hiawatha Dr
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
- PI Roofing Solutions6109 Remount Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pick-It Construction Inc10024 N Campbell Road
- Porter Construction3821 McClure Dr
- Precision Roofing62 Robin Trail
- Pride Painting3 Bardon Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Painting & Remodeling By Robert Meeks
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- ROAD RUNNERS MASON2192 Carefree Ln
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robles lawn& pro services1225 Outer Rd
- Romos Painting Remodel And Pressure Washing
- Russell and Son192 Cress Lane
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- R & R Custom Contractors
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company