Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Ozark
- Let David Do ItI chose to hire David over two other's based on the Angie's List reviews and my very pleasant phone conversation with David. He was on time for our initial visit and offered a fair estimate of the projects we needed. We agreed upon the price, then set a day and time to begin. David and Jeffery (painter) were here on time and quickly got started. My fist concern was all the paint drips and spills on the carpet and floors, but I assumed they would certainly clean it up. They worked hard for two and a half days. When they finished around noon on the third day, they asked my 19 year old daughter if she could call my husband at work so they could get paid. They waited in the garage for several hours before leaving in a huff and used profanities. I called David and told him I would pay him the following day, but that I was not pleased with some of the work. Here are the issued I shared with him: paint drips and spills on carpet, floor, hand rail and ceiling (painter didn't take light switch & elecrical outlet covers off of all....he did some, but not all)..... the repairs on the tresholds didn't look right and upon further inspection, I discovered he didn't repair it - he covered up the rotted wood and painted over it..... While doing laundry, I noticed it was very hot in the laundry room.. I discovered the drier vent was not even attached, so I pulled the drier away from wall to fix and noticed they painted around the washer and drier. All of the painting was "amaturish" at best.... the trim wasn't done, but had paint drips and nicks all over it..... David said the trim wasn't included in his quote. I broght all this to David's attention and he willingly agreed to come fix everything. He argued with me a bit about the paint drips being his at first, but finally just made it right (it was a mess.....not talking just a few small drips). I didn't notice the threshold and laundry room issues until after I paid him the full amound. Again, he agreed to come back over and fix things. He told me he felt my complaints were valid and apologized. I appreciated his willingness to make things right, but I feel the quality of work was poor. I will now have to paint all the trim myself Maybe the issue is David's painter.... most of the work David did himself was done well (except for the thresholds)..... He's a nice guy.... but just wish he would have done the quality work....and done it right the first time
- Spike's ConstructionThey did pretty well in the beginning but towards the end things were not so good. They were not reliable and the quality of their work deteriorated over time. I would not recommend them because they are not trustworthy. I would not use them again in the future.
Screen Repair Companies in Ozark
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:We offer a variety of services, but specialize in PC repair and Cell Phone repairs.
- Business Description:MTG Enterprises owner of MTG IT offers Flat Rate Pricing on all base services provided. With FREE Remote Client and FREE Consultations, In home, Remote and Drop Off Services may Include Bonus Discounts! Not to mention our Pricing starts at $35.00. We recently expanded into Wisconsin from Las Vegas, NV. All services all held under a contractual basis prior to service. Terms of Service Agreement, Condition Report and Property Value sheets will be provided prior to service. As well as Comment Ca..
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:PRO Millwork, Inc. was established in 1996 and has been providing Central Arkansas with specialty windows and doors ever since. We began our partnership with Phantom Retractable Screens in 2005 and serve the majority of Arkansas with their product. We carry a full line of Jeld-Wen and Masonite products. Through the years we have grown to provide a full-service residential glass shop. We are dedicated to satisfaction and focus on open communication with our customers to assure that they are pl..
- Business Description:i can do doors an windows drywall repair fence repair pretty much anything that needs to be done
- Business Description:With more than 18 years of experience in the industry, we know what it takes to deliver the superior services you're looking for and at competitive prices you deserve.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We purchased Overhead Door Company of Northeast Arkansas in 2005 and added to our existing companies to aid in our bidding products on jobs. We are a family owned and operated business of 51 employees located in Jonesboro AR. We provide numerous sales, services and repairs on a complete line of residential, commercial and industrial jobs. We specialize in garage doors, electric openers, install fire doors, rolling steel doors and high speed traffic doors. We also sell dock equipment, hang..
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
screen repair companies in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All Around The House LLC
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Bama Computer Repair
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Pro Millwork, Inc.518 W. Grand Ave.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Pro Millwork, Inc.
- River Valley Solutions1709 South Erie Ave Apt 3
- River Valley Solutions
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services