Painting cabinets is a budget-friendly alternative to replacing them. Learn more about oil, enamel, and hybrid paint to find the best type for your project.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Ozark
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Ozark
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:We are a one stop wood shop service , we offer pick up and delivery statewide for a fee . Our services are unmatched in the industry . Our shop is filled with modern new industrial machinery . All jobs require a deposit of 50% and balance on completion . We have 17 years of experience and use the highest grade materials available from around the world
- Business Description:We can take of all your needs at Ruble Construction Inc.. We have financing for qualified customers and different billing options.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:licensed contractor # 0278920813. Owner and operator of Jeff, Help!
- Business Description:we adjust to the job like last year we installed over 285 homes with cabinets we also build caskiets
- Business Description:I have been building custom furniture, cabinets, and remodeling for over 30 years. We are owned and operated by myself and my only daughter.
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the business, we do it all - if it can be ruined odds are we can fix it, or replace it. With over 20 years of brick laying experience don't forget to ask about our custom mailboxes and masonry repair. Free estimates, references and good 'ole hospitality. We pride our selves in our work and our customer serviceRecent Review:Quoted 2 weeks, took 10. Still wasn't complete in its entirety, but we had to move in. Several examples of poor work include, not finishing items, not painting the underside (sitting on the floor and looking up, none of the underside of my steps were stained, nor the sides where it meets carpet, same with front door and cabinets) drip marks on everything, overspray on walls from spraying doors and cabinet doors in finished rooms, spotted doors and cabinets from touch ups, messy hand work on front door and stair rail, powder room trim never painted. We did all the caulking to help speed him along. Overlapped paint in entire foyer. You can't paint half a room and pick up the other half a month later and expect paint to match. Also, gaps between wall paint and ceiling paint that were left unpainted. Overspray on fireplace bricks, several sections in kitchen missing clear coat on cabinets. I repainted an entire bathroom ceiling myself because it was painted with a flat, it should have been a semigloss like the walls. When I questioned why the contrast in color, I was told it was just casting shadows. I was told the spotted master bath cabinets just needed time to cure. Four months later, spots still there and they've been repainted. I have sprayer marks running across the entire length of my crown molding. I could go on and on and on. Nothing was completed in its entirety, on time, or looks professionalAimee H.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
Choosing new cabinet hardware is a fun balance of practicality and design. Costs range between under $100 and up to five figures, though, so budgeting and knowing which materials you can afford is key. This cost guide breaks it all down.
A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
cabinet refinishers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC