A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Ozark
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath read less
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work! read less
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well read less
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team read less
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup read less
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Ozark
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service read lessPaul S.
- Business Description:johns repair service and remodling is ran by owner john olson and his wife rena olson and they have two employees and are a licsence and insurad bussness and we dedacaite to customer satifaction
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE read less
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Concepts offers an array of services from turn-key kitchen or bath projects to simply providing products or even advice to our Do-It-Yourself customers. We offer services for remodel, new construction and design. Additional contact names - Fran Lanari and Andrea Eskola read lessRecent Review:<p>Very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Will make recommendations without being pushy ... if you want to go in a totally different direction than his recommendations, he will work with you and help you get there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! </p> <p>Work Done: Removed single person shower; removed Jacuzzi; knocked down wall to open up bathroom (enlarge); installed new linen closet where old shower stood; installed large 2 person shower where Jacuzzi was; removed old bathroom tiles and closet carpeting; installed new tiles in bathroom and closet; removed old / installed new 2-sink countertop.</p> <p>They were 1 among 5 different quotes. They weren't the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. I had a budget and an idea what it would cost, and they came in right in the ball park. Range of quotes received were $13-27K. The reason I didn't go with the 2 lower bids was they appeared extremely low and didn't trust them, or the quality of materials they would be using was not what my wife and I wanted. At least for my job, Michael Lanari used one does-it-all general contractor to do the work: Steve Maitland. This guy is awesome! I cannot say enough good things about him, his workmanship, work ethic, knowledge, and attention to detail. Treated our home as if it was his own and took great care to not cause damage during the remodel and ensured he cleaned up after himself every day.</p> <p>Overall, we are extremely pleased and consider the remodel a highlight in our home. Bathroom looks great!</p> <p>They do kitchens and baths ... pay him a visit and ask for a quote/site visit, then decide if he's right for you.</p> <p>MOST IMPORTANTLY -- RULE 1: Do your homework and ask lots of questions to avoid surprises and misunderstandings regardless of whoever you decide to hire for your project. Good luck.</p read lessORLANDO M.
- Business Description:Self Employed We accept cash or check. No debit cards. 20 years experience
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est.. read less
- Business Description:We specialize in custom stained and leaded art glass windows for residential applications such as front doors, kitchen cabinets and bathroom windows. We also do small and mid size commercial and religious projects. We use all forms of art glass including sandblasted designs and mirrors. We create stepping stones, wall hangings and love pushing the boundaries of glass! We offer free estimates. We typically have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. We have recently completed windows for the Wal-Mart Visit.. read less
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the business, we do it all - if it can be ruined odds are we can fix it, or replace it. With over 20 years of brick laying experience don't forget to ask about our custom mailboxes and masonry repair. Free estimates, references and good 'ole hospitality. We pride our selves in our work and our customer service read lessRecent Review:Project was supposed to take 2 weeks. Took 10. They had issues working around plumbers, tile installation and electricians but we couldn't put the house on hold for 3 months to accommodate them. Their work was extremely sloppy, and I now have a house that embarrassing to display. They oversprayed newly painted walls with other colors, ruined multiple cabinets not knowing how to paint correctly the first time, he doesn't know how to stain properly, either. They interchanged between flat and semi gloss that were the same colors so some spots are shiny while others aren't. They touched up with the wrong colors and even left spots on cabinets from not stirring paint properly. You don't dare sit on the floor and look up bc he didn't paint the underside of anything, cabinets, stairs, hand rails, etc. Everything in my house will eventually need to be fixed or repainted. Don't use this company, it's not worth the time or energy. Worst building experience ever read lessAimee H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
cabinet refinishers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC