Eagle Home Repair

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

I work by my self. If a job is to large for one person, I do use very reprable sub-contracters. Depending on the job and materials, a material draw may be requested or the customer may need to go to store and pay for materials, which ever way the customer is more comfortable with. Jobs over a week long may requier a weely draw. I am not set up to acept credit cards. Payment is cash or check only....

Griffin Painting and Construction LLC

We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Griffin Painting and Construction LLC on Angi
Sublime Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services for new construction, existing homes, and remodeling, along with small sheetrock/ drywall repairs! We have industry experience since 1995. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We like to take pride in our ability to do things right the first time. 26 years experience

Moran's Painting

Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!

12/30/2014

Removed large grill about fireplace mantle and infilled with brick. Cut two vent hole below mantle. Work was done professionally and limited mess.

Description of Work
Masonry work

Category handyman service

07/17/2012

He does beautiful work. He is very fast, and he is a very friendly guy. He is the handiest of handymen.

Description of Work
He came in to do renovations for my building. He fixes the lights and floors, and he does carpentry work. He does everything for us.

Category handyman service