Eagle Home Repair

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

I work by my self. If a job is to large for one person, I do use very reprable sub-contracters. Depending on the job and materials, a material draw may be requested or the customer may need to go to store and pay for materials, which ever way the customer is more comfortable with. Jobs over a week long may requier a weely draw. I am not set up to acept credit cards. Payment is cash or check only....

Cruz Pro Painters

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Cruz Pro Painters on Angi
Vision Painting Inc.

Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.

Offers by Vision Painting Inc. on Angi
360 Painting of NWA

360 Painting is a company working hard to transform your vision into a vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes.

12/30/2014

Removed large grill about fireplace mantle and infilled with brick. Cut two vent hole below mantle. Work was done professionally and limited mess.

Description of Work
Masonry work

Category handyman service

07/17/2012

He does beautiful work. He is very fast, and he is a very friendly guy. He is the handiest of handymen.

Description of Work
He came in to do renovations for my building. He fixes the lights and floors, and he does carpentry work. He does everything for us.

Category handyman service