Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Evening Shade, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Evening Shade
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreWe did our research and found that ACE GARAGE DOORS AND MORE offered much better pricing and the very same quality of materials ..... We will certainly call on Steve and his right hand man again in the future for A + service was outstanding in our book!!!! We rate them 100% service, professionalism, qualit
- The Garage Door Doctor IncThey showed up on time and completed the job in a very timely manner. They were courteous and professional and the door looks great. I called the next day to inquire about insulation and was told if I wanted to do it myself it would be cheaper to buy the material at Lowe's.
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- South Arkansas Overhead Door Co.He saved a lot of time and everything he does is top notch. I would use him again. Punctuality and quality of work is great.
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
Garage Door Companies in Evening Shade
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:Chuck's Door Service provides Garage door repairs. Chuck is on time, provides an estimate that is much lower than national companies and delivers outstanding work. When the spring broke on one of the doors and we could not open the garage door, Chuck was at the house within 20 min to repair. He also checks out and lubes the other garage doors. Highly recoemnd Chuck's Garage door service! Mike S.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:We have over 30 years experience in providing quality products and service. We are the one-stop solution that meets your every upward-acting-door need. Our staff is eager and ready to answer your questions and provide you with quality service that is insured and bonded. Featuring premium materials, superior craftsmanship and innovative functionRecent Review:I called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. <br>The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. <br>They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. <br>Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. <br>During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. <br>One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. <br>My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. <br>Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently. <br> <br> <br> <brJames C.
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
- Business Description:My son and I started Your Neighborhood Handyman service to help provide a needed service at an affordable price. We offer FREE estimates and references are provided.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Evening Shade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
Blanchard, Oklahoma 73010
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas 72512
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
Sage, Arkansas 72573
- Neighborhood Handyman
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
Eldorado, Arkansas 71730
- William Wallace Construction