Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Mccrory, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Mccrory
- Bert Black Service CoThe technician showed up on time and professional. I told him what was going on and he went to work. When he was done, he came in explained what he had fixed and explained what else needed to be done. I was very impressed that he went that extra mile to make sure that the heater was working before he left even though it would be a few days before they could get the parts to fix it. Overall, I would definitely recommend them to other businesses and individuals
- Fast Electrical ServicesWe highly recommend Ronnie for all your electrical needs. He was able to fix a ceiling fan and light combo that another person had messed up when they installed canned lights. He worked on a breaker and now we have lights in the spare rooms! I even added extra projects like the fire alarm. Ronnie made sure everything was working before he left. When we need something else done we will be calling Ronnie
- The Maintenance CoJerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Chamberlain Electric LLCThe work was first-class. Very professional, High quality components were used. Well-mannered crew, work was clean, neat and precise. Fair prices, would definitely rehire again.
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie was GREAT! He did the work with great ease and quality. I kept adding more things for him and he graciously did them. Very nice and polite and professional. I will use him again!! Highly recommend!!
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- Excel ElectricExcel ran electrical line and put in outlet to run pool filter. Excel did an excellent job. Have used for other projects. Always done right and professional. Highly recommend Excel!
- Excel ElectricIt went great, the project was done on time and for the price agreed on. The Electrician was very knowlegable and easy to work with in every aspect. It was a pleasure having them on the job.
- Excel ElectricI’m extremely happy with Excel Electric and the work they did in my home. They replaced the light fixture in my kitchen and added a dimmer, and replaced can lights and a burned out electrical outlet. Quick response and professional. I would highly recommend Excel Electrical Services!!!!
Electricians in Mccrory
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:He was very efficient and competent. Besides doing the fan removal and installation, he also will mail parts anywhere in the country if needed, so took the old fan parts to be re-used if possible. Mr. Roberge is an excellent resource for any information on ceiling fans and is a licensed electrician. I wish I had found him sooner. <br /Karen P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Dean installed our new pot rack, including wiring for the lights. We were completely pleased with his professional work and punctuality, and the price was very fair. We will not hesitate to use this company in the future. We already have "the Dean's List" startedBarbara M.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Two Hello Tech employees spent three sessions between them on my laptop and deleted 30 plus files. The laptop is better, but not totally fixed. Past experience indicated the drive needs to be wiped clean and reloaded. I understand Hello Tech does not provide this serviceDerek H.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Northside has been dedicated to providing generator power to our customers. Today we are the largest Generac Dealer in Arkansas and are completely committed to providing generator power to our customers with top of the line equipment like Cummins, Honda, Briggs & Stratton, and Generac, plus a full staff of factory trained service technicians, and fully stocked and GPS tracked service trucksRecent Review:Northside was one of the few companies that were interested in installing a whole house system. Of the four companies I contacted only one other came out. But I had a hard time trying to get them to return my calls. Northside came out and performed a very detailed review of what was needed. They showed up on the day they said. Job went well, the plumber showed up for gas connection, followed a few hours later by the installation team. The team worked well into a very cold evening to get the generator installed. They tested the generator and performed a whole house test. All went as expected. Very professional group of people. Would highly recommend this companyRon B.
- Recent Review:My Parents have lived in Mountain Home, AR for over 30 years. Peterson Electric did the orginal work on the house when it was built. There has never been a problem with any of the original work on the house. In Additon, we reciently replaced the gas water heater and added an addtional electric water heater to fill a walk in bath tub. The company was wonderful. The work was done timely and they were able to accomodate my crazy schedule to compete the work. They are always responsive and can be reached easily. There pricing is reasonable and never request money before the work is completed. The quotes they provide are realistic and todate I have never experienced any surprise additional costs. Peterson Electric will definitely be my go to company for any additional work on the house. <br /Veronica K.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It was good, they did help my computer, it ended up costing a lot more than the big deal. They had control of my computer and I had to give them more money, which I wasn't expecting. They did clear up some of the stuff off my computer. They did a good job. They did the work that day. It is a remote thing from Atlanta. I paid close to $200 additional. I would not use them in the future. It was too expensiveApril M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Mccrory
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- BOBBY DERDEN HEAT & AIR6077 Hwy 86 East
Devalls Bluff, Arkansas 72041
- BOBBY DERDEN HEAT & AIR
- Gigerich Electrical Inc4669 Malvern Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Gigerich Electrical Inc
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO107 BLUEMIST TERRACE
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO
- Northside Power And Electric6834 Congo Rd
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Northside Power And Electric
- Peterson Electric1755 Highway 5 N
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Peterson Electric
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- The Maintenance Co