If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Lonoke, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Lonoke
- MC square plumbing repairExcellent. Friday he installed shower pan and shower control valve for master bath and an ice maker hookup in kitchen
- Olshan Foundation RepairThe project went fantastic. They took amazing care with my deck and plants. I hope I never need them again but if I do they will be my first call.
- Southern Structural SolutionsA superb service experience. SSS was the only company of several we contacted having a real interest in our concerns and a believable solution. Aaron presented a professional, decisive, reasonable, workable plan. Work was done on time, on budget and included a few on-the fly changes at our request, as part of the work. Very very responsive and accommodating. We made it through the early May 2017 torrential rains with success. An excellent experience with a personable contractor and crew. Highly recommended read less
- Neighborhood PlumbersThe water pressure at home was very low. After I read the reviews of Neighborhood Plumbers by other members, I decided to call them for this problem. David came out the next morning and after analyzing the situation, he diagnosed a faulty pressure regulator and gave me the estimate including digging. His price was very reasonable, and I approved. David took care of contacting somebody to come out to mark where the phone, gas, and water lines were. When David came back to do the work, he discovered that the pressure regulator was fairly new, but the water line was galvanized pipe and was rusted shot. He immediately notified me about it and gave me a new estimate to replace the line. His price was still very reasonable, even including what he had already done, so I agreed, and he came back the next day to replace the line after obtaining the permits required from the city. He completed all the work in about 4 hours, and the result was amazing. Not only was the pressure good but also was better than I remember since I moved in. David was very professional the whole time, communicating at every step, making sure that I knew and understood what was going on. The final cost of the job was exactly as estimated, and the work came with a 1-year warranty. I definitely recommend Neighborhood Plumbers and will be using them for my other plumbing needs read less
- AAA Lawn And LandscapeHis name is Alan Hobbs. We've used him a couple of times and he does beautiful work. We are sure glad we had him do it. He is professional and returns calls. We were a little hesitant at first because it seemed like a lot of money but once he finished, it was like wow that was worth it. We are very pleased with him and would have him back in a heartbeat read less
- Sanders Plumbing IncWe used Sanders Plumbing to correct a problem with our plumbing that a previous company had misdiagnosed. They also had to repair concrete that had been jack hammered.
- Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.This could not have gone better. Mr. Poppy came by to give me an estimate and made a suggestion that saved me money. I accepted the estimate and he told me they would be here the following Friday and they arrived on time and started work promptly. To gain access to my backyard they removed a section of fence and replaced it when finished. It was muddy digging and hauled away the dirt/clay/mud from the trench. When they finished my yard looked better than when they arrived. The pump works great and with all this rain it has keep my yard from having standing water. We are very pleased read less
- Arrow PlumbingI think they are very good and very courteous. They got everything done but they were expensive. They did the job and they were real nice.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThe kid who came to work in my yard absolutely knew what he was doing. He was very, very good and I felt he was honest. I will call them again because of that. They did everything perfectly. It was a very good experience with very good people. I have recommended them. I have never had to do anything like this before. He was really responsive read less
- AAA Lawn And LandscapeHe was extremely flexible, working around another contract we had to get done first, and he did the work in less than a week. Our back yard is on a severe incline and there was no easy access, so he had to do a lot of manual movement of the materials. He took care of every detail too. For example, he had his team wash down the river rocks (since they had gotten muddy in our yard), added sod where the yard had been disturbed when transporting of the rocks, and included large centerpiece stones to make it as decorative as it is functional. The yard looks better than I had hoped, and we are extremely pleased with the results read less
Drain Pipe Installers in Lonoke
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business.. read lessRecent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needs read lessHeidi P.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNER read lessRecent Review:Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.Steve P.
- Business Description:Plumbing-Specializing in residental service.Recent Review:I was very pleased with them. I will recommend and use them, again.Trisha M.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A.. read lessRecent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them read lessJ L.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area read lessKelli H.
- Business Description:We have 17 years of experience taking care of our customers.Recent Review:The job was done reasonably well, however I was floor when a bill arrived for almost 500 dollars to remove 30-40 bags of leaves.Matthew P.
- Business Description:We know that most often, when you need a plumber, you need help right away. That’s why from the moment you call, you will always be our priority. We’ll turn your plumbing nightmare into a dream. Servicing over half a million residential and commercial customers throughout the Pulaski County. Offering leading heater repair and plumbing services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You can count on Arrow Plumbing because we know its not just about plumbing – it’s about people. And we care about p.. read lessRecent Review:I called this company after experiencing a higher than usual water bill. I was told at the time that I scheduled service that there would be a $40 dispatch fee, but that there was a coupon on the website that I could use to offset that charge. When the technician arrived, he immediately told me that there would be a $391 leak locate charge. I agreed to this, as it was not as high as the water bill. There were no visible signs of a leak, and believed at this point it was still worth it. After the leak was detected in the water line 15 minutes later, I was informed that it would be an additional $331 to fix dig to uncover the leak. I was charged an additional fee to fix the leak (a small connector needed to be replaced), and after the repair was made the technician informed me that the water pressure was too high and it would require another $350 to replace the regulator. I declined their attempt to stick me up further. Within 24 hours the same leak was back, and they have refused to return and fix it. Do not use this company. The best reviews on their web site contain the phrase “we will make it right”. They will not do it right the first time, and will stick you up. Just because I got ripped off for $811 does not mean that you will have to read lessKenneth F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional phone number - (501) 758-6237.Recent Review:They took time to explain. I thought the price was extremely reasonable for the amount of work.georgina T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
drain pipe contractors in Lonoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Parks Landscaping425 W 4th St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- 3 Parks Landscaping
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- A and M Services
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC3709 Phyllis Ct
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arrow Plumbing4007 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- A & E Landscaping
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC7201 Baseline Rd Little Rock (Retail) (mailing) 127 Hill Farm Rd
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC
- J & C Landscapinh3900 Freeman circle
- J & C Landscapinh
- Neighborhood Plumbers300 Indianhead Cove Ste 106
- Neighborhood Plumbers
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Sanders Plumbing Inc412 Parker St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC556 Highway 290
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Sanders Plumbing Inc
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.p. o. box 8021
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.
- Veteran Rooter LLC5301 Warden Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Veteran Rooter LLC