Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Lockesburg, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Lockesburg
- Dodgen Heat & AirI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Rix HVACIt went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.
- Rix HVACIt went very well, William worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know to clean the system he installed and how to run it. The service was great and I haven’t had a single issue with the A/C unit since he installed it!
- Air Pro ServicesJustin did a great job planning and installing our new York mini-split system for our basement and garage shop. Even though installation was delayed because of the extreme weather in February he called or texted almost daily to let me know the status, which I appreciated greatly. He does excellent work, and his pricing is very fair and he worked with me to find a solution that we could afford. He also performed a maintenance check on our regular HVAC system upstairs while he was there. Would definitely recommend and hire again. Thank you Justin
- Rix HVACHe said he would come, he came in and he did the work. I liked it. It was awesome. He took care of everything. They were very dependable and polite.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Condor General ContractingDennis's team came out right away and gave an estimate that was lower than the others we had gotten. They started work one day later. The unit they installed was a quality 3 1/2 ton Lennox system. They did the complete install in one day, just in time before the hot weather hit! And the workers never even had to come inside the house (if you are concerned about Covid19 risk). We will use them again for our next project
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- Advanced Systems HVACI can't say enough good things about this company. Mark does a great job. He has a great knowledge of HVAC systems, is hardworking, honest, fair, and timely. He assisted us several time with repairing our old system until we could replace it. Our new system is great, and we have had no issues since it was installed
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Lockesburg
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Lockesburg, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Ace Heating, Air, Electrical and Duct Cleaning1429 Willow
- ACR Service Co1049 Hwy 70E
De Queen, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- All Seasons Heating & CoolingPO Box 8297
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- Arkansas Wind & Solar2 Bitworks Way
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Ace Heating, Air, Electrical and Duct Cleaning
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Island Airco Inc14 Woodsdale Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Island Airco Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- MW Conway Heating and Air, Inc.390 Miller County 10
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.12722 Hwy 201 South
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Standridge Heat Air & Electric Inc.1319 Sfc 219
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Superior Heating/Cooling & Electrical Inc.100 Channel Circle
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.
- Your Heating & Air Guy3 Pershore Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Your Heating & Air Guy