Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Dierks, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Dierks
- Dodgen Heat & AirI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Rix HVACIt went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.
- Rix HVACIt went very well, William worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know to clean the system he installed and how to run it. The service was great and I haven’t had a single issue with the A/C unit since he installed it!
- Air Pro ServicesJustin did a great job planning and installing our new York mini-split system for our basement and garage shop. Even though installation was delayed because of the extreme weather in February he called or texted almost daily to let me know the status, which I appreciated greatly. He does excellent work, and his pricing is very fair and he worked with me to find a solution that we could afford. He also performed a maintenance check on our regular HVAC system upstairs while he was there. Would definitely recommend and hire again. Thank you Justin
- Rix HVACHe said he would come, he came in and he did the work. I liked it. It was awesome. He took care of everything. They were very dependable and polite.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Condor General ContractingDennis's team came out right away and gave an estimate that was lower than the others we had gotten. They started work one day later. The unit they installed was a quality 3 1/2 ton Lennox system. They did the complete install in one day, just in time before the hot weather hit! And the workers never even had to come inside the house (if you are concerned about Covid19 risk). We will use them again for our next project
- DAN THE SERVICEMANFirst he refused to provide service to us due to our religion. He was given a second chance to provide us with service. All he stated was he had no availability to the warranty company we were using. He refused to answer any our phone calls or texts nor did he call us to let us know he was unavailable which I find highly unprofesional
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Dierks
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Marvin & Alberto of All Service Moving did a fantastic job - fast, friendly, careful, and thorough. They loaded and shipped boxes and furniture from two locations over an hour apart to our new home. Two flights of stairs at the first, two flights at the 2nd. Brought everything to the final location and individual rooms per instruction. Literally laid out the red carpet, everything padded + shrink wrapped. They even went the extra mile to assemble a bed frame at the end of a long dayLuke M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Very profession came right out roof was replaced with a perfect match to existing roof . Would recommend for roofing repair or replacement. Very professional roofers cleanup was excellent after they were completedGlenn S.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Dierks, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Arkansas Wind & Solar2 Bitworks Way
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Advantage Service Company
- Island Airco Inc14 Woodsdale Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas 72631
- Island Airco Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010
- Standridge Heat Air & Electric Inc.1319 Sfc 219
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
- Superior Heating/Cooling & Electrical Inc.100 Channel Circle
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Your Heating & Air Guy3 Pershore Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- Your Heating & Air Guy