When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Lockesburg, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Lockesburg
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusAbsolute pleasure as Aaron and Jasper did a super job and I had a lot of laughs with them as well. When they stopped for the night in Memphis they emailed me to let me know. And any questions I had about the move Lance and James responded immediately. Best experience of all. A stress free one.
- Movers Direct LLCIt went without a hitch. The 3 men worked long and hard. I was very impressed with their work ethic. They were careful with every piece they packed and I had many pieces of China and glassware to pack. They were kind and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone .
- Joe The MoverGreat...stayed in contact after scheduling, right on time, hard/efficient workers...didn’t mess around, got the job done quickly and handled items with care...will use again
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncWe are extremely pleased with the job done by the four gentlemen with Fixed Rate Moving, Inc. who moved us from a 2500 sq ft home in Conway to a similar size home in Greenbrier. They were courteous, professional, efficient, careful, and did an overall fantastic job. They were very careful with our furniture, boxes, and appliances. Nothing was damaged, including a large 300 lb glass fish tank. They brought extra supplies and tools necessary to detach the washer and dryer and shrink wrap drawers/doors. They also took apart and reassembled our king bed frame! Even though it was over 90 degrees outside (heat index of 110!), they only took a few breaks. We encouraged them to take more! They also finished the whole project in record time - less than 5 hours! We couldn't be happier with their service. We would absolutely use them again and would recommend them to others
- Sterling Van LinesThese guys are amazing. Very professional and more important, very friendly. I moved my office two buildings over and they made it so easy. I HATE moving!!!!! However, when people are professional and have a good attitude, it makes everything much more enjoyable.
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt took them two truck loads and 5 hours of actual labor not including drive time. They were quick and worked at a steady pace. I never saw them take a break. The price was significantly less than the price I was quoted. And nothing was damaged. We move a lot and they were by far one of the best movers we have ever had
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI contacted several movers in the central Arkansas area in order to get a 'fair market' price on moving. I researched based on Angie's List ratings, and we arrived at four different companies. We called the other three first. They all came across with bids at or near $10,000. Some of those estimates were only after multiple calls and missed appointments. I contacted All The Right Moves, and Ryan (owner) answered the phone. Even though I found Ryan's personality to be a bit 'dry', he wasted no time in getting down to business. He showed up the next day, walked thru the house taking direction from my wife about what moves and what doesn't, and he shot a bid right on the spot--$3000 less than the lowest bid we'd gotten before. I balked a bit at this, as I live by the mantra "cheap work ain't good and good work ain't cheap". However, the reviews were all the same--Ryan was no-nonsense and got the job done. So we signed on. The crew showed up at the house, and although they arrived slightly late and left a little earlier than expected, they got the job done. Now, we have numerous antiques and a LOT of "trinkets" to deal with. The crew brought in dozens of boxes and a huge stack of butcher paper and bubble wrap. Four days and two trucks later, we were moving. They arrived at our new house on a Saturday at around lunch time. Ryan said "hello" and went to work. The guys didn't stop to chat. They asked where things went and made a thousand trips in and out of the house. In four hours, the trucks were empty. Ryan collected his check and they were on their way. Four hours for two full trucks. After the boxes were emptied and everything was placed a week later, we found the expected bumps and scrapes here and there, but absolutely nothing major. Only two items were broken beyond repair, and they were easily replaced. I sent a photo to Ryan of the broken item and he cut a check for more than the replacement value--no questions asked. I would hire these guys again every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Don't expect a lot of fancy forms and paperwork--Ryan uses scraps of paper and business cards to jot down his notes, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they got the job done
- Millers MovingAll packing and loading of truck perfect nothing damaged . Very professional and courteous!!! A great moving experience.
- Two Men and A TruckThree men arrived on time as scheduled and confirmed. They were friendly, professional, courteous and respected my items. The quote was accurate and the work done efficiently. I recommend highly.
- HogWild DeliveryExtremely positive and fairly priced service! Spencer & son were extraordinarily friendly, prompt (working us in on a week day evening) and very professional. We HIGHLY recommend using their services for any of your transport or moving needs.
Movers in Lockesburg
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:I had never before planned a big move and was doing my research online. I looked at van lines and various movers at different prices. I didn't feel peace about any of the options I had looked at yet (lots of prayer and research). I finally found Movers Direct through Angi's List and Better Business Bureau. I saw there many good reviews on both of these sites as well as their 20+ years of experience. I tasked them with packing and moving my mom's second floor apartment, including a baby grand piano and moving it across the country for me. They were reliable, trustworthy and professional to work with. Of the quotes I received, they were very moderate and reasonable (the overly cheap quotes I received from other companies concerned me too), beating similar quotes from one or two of their competitors. I cannot more highly recommend this companyNathan R.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Piano arrived damaged. They did not honor the insurance we had purchased from them, despite photographic evidence. Stay away.Kyle R.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:The representative was very friendly and helpful. She said they were a representative of United Van Lines but did not serve my area. She suggested I go to the web site to find a local rep.Jennifer E.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
Deals in Lockesburg for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Lockesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Moving & StoragePO Box 552
- Admiral Moving Services664 W Ash Street
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Affordable Texas Movers1608 Aldridge Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Animal Hospital of Centerton1190 E Centerton Blvd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ace Moving & Storage
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- M & K Professionals7074 w 8090 s
West Jordan, Utah
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Merchants Transfer & Warehouse Co621 W 8th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- MERRITT MOVINGP.O. Box 9442
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- M & K Professionals
- OPS - The Elder Moving Company716 N Crystal Springs Rd
- OPS - The Elder Moving Company
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Village Movers8 Lavanda Pl
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Village Movers