Cleaning your air ducts isn’t always necessary, but it may improve your home’s air quality and airflow. Look out for signs that it’s time to clean your air ducts.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Leachville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Leachville
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- SS&L Heat And AirThey did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody!!
- AdvantaClean Of Central ARWhile getting maintenance on my dryer, that service provider recommended that I get my dryer vent cleaned, as it appeared to be clogged somewhere in the duct work. He recommended that I not use my dryer until I had that service performed. I had no idea who to use, so of course, I turned to Angie's List. I chose AdvantaClean because of the company's description and previous reviews, and I'm glad that I did. Losing the use of my dryer could not have come at a worse time. I have 4 dogs and I keep the washer and dryer quite busy with my active life style. Added to this, my mother became critically ill around this time, requiring hospitalizations and frequent doctor visits. I explained to the owner, Mr. Wallace, that while I was desperate to have my dryer operational again, I was also trying to miss as little work as possible due to taking leave to assist in my mother's care. He was extremely understanding, and was able to schedule an appointment on a day when I had to take mom to a doctor appointment, coming two hours before I needed to leave. He and an associate ran into a problem when my outlet to the dryer vent was concealed underneath my deck. I asked if he would be willing to pull up boards to reach it, and his associate ran out to the truck and returned with the needed tools. Since they also do restoration, they are seemingly prepared for anything! They had very little room to operate, as the deck boards come up very close to the house. They actually had to dig the vent out of clay that had been pushed up to the vent over the years. Mr. Wallace moved my front loading dryer very carefully from it's cubby in the closet that stores both it and the washer. He used sliders under the feet to protect my floors, and took great care not to ding or scratch the dryer or washer that is next to it. He was patient and answered all my questions, some of which must have seemed very elementary to him, since I had no idea how the duct work vented from my house or how his system would clean it. But he was friendly, courteous and professional, answering everything I asked and explaining his findings as they assessed my problem with the vent and keeping his eye on the clock since he had promised that I could be on my way to take mom to the doctor at a set time. He ultimately determined that I likely had leaking ductwork under my floor that was allowing clay and water to seep in. He could not recommend using the dryer until I had this addressed, and at my request, recommened a plumber. He didn't charge me the full amount quoted to clean the vent since he had not been able to resolve my problem, even though it still took him and one other employee the full two hours to do the job. I trust his assessment and professional opinion. I would definitely use his company again
- SS&L Heat And AirEverything went well from dean then new installation was well pleased. Installers were professional corteorious, and understanding of our needs.
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & ElectricCasey's recomendations were right on . Our home as never been so nice since they installed it. in fact today as i am writing this letter our outside temp now is 96 and heat index is 107 ... our home is .. let me check..our thermostat says 73 degress. Our last winter keep our home at 75 degrees easily. It felt so good to finally to be warm throughout the house when 2014 temps reached down in the single and below zerol. It was a cold winter. Our furnace never struggled and kept our under house warm at 65 degrees and that is not opening the vent all the way. I will admit the electric bill came in high for a few months but worth every dime in confort. It made it up in spring whereas our electric bill actually was less than the York system because our Trane did not need to run continously. We also love the quite motor and power saving modes. It is so relaxing sleeping. At night the AC hardly runs and cools our home to 73 degrees I cant go on enough to say what a wonderful system this is . Tranes are known for reliablity so we'll see. The Pashal install team really did a nice job. They worked hard and a long nearly12 hour day that led into the evening. Our furnace is under the house in a crawl space and not an easy location. Since the trane furnace was longer, they struggled to get it in place. They did a clean neat job installing the outside heat pump and also upgraded a breaker box included with the price. In the house hallway ,.they added a return and opened up our return vent leading to the crawlspace to allow more air to travel and keep the noise down. and it does !!. Well enough said . These guys are advance in knowledge about hvac systems. If your in need of a new system give them a call and you will be happy you did. ??? Great company ??? *?.¸*?¸???THANK YOU!???¸?*¸.?* ???????? 5 STARS!!! ??
- Jeffrey HardwellIt goes well. My A/C stopped blowing cold air, he came and discovered that the unit needed some freon and cleaning out, he did that and he comes back to check that it is working ok and top off freon if needed. I bought new chandeliers and he installed them for me as well as new light fixtures for a couple of rooms
- Jeffrey HardwellThe work I had done went fine and I'm very pleased with the work and will definitely use him again.
- SteamaticSam cleaned the carpets...very professional and knowledgeable. All staff called ahead and arrived on time. Office staff terrific.
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
Last update on December 18, 2019
Air Duct Cleaners in Leachville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Dirt can build up in your air ducts and cut off your home’s airflow. Clean your air ducts to remove buildup, maximize efficiency, and save on energy costs.
If you’ve seen a cockroach come in through your air vents, there’s likely more hiding in there. Here’s how to deal with roaches in your air vents.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Lake City,
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Marked Tree,
air duct cleaners in Leachville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Choate's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing236 S Mt Pleasant Rd
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
- Choate's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- JETT SEAL INC7125 SPARKS RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- JETT SEAL INC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC1714 N HAZEL ST
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC