Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Junction City, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Junction City
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingI am very happy with the company’s quick response; I was immediately sent the estimate and the start date is very soon, depending on the weather. Very professional in all aspects, including keeping in contact. They started the work within a few days of me hiring them. They required no money down and gave me a discount! Excellent work completed!! I, would, and am, highly recommending their company. They went above and beyond in every aspect! I will definitely use them for any future work I need done. I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me. If you want a dependable, credible and honest company for your home repairs; in my opinion they are the BEST you will find
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingTwo guys went right to work on the roof. By 2:00 they were done. I won't know how good they did till it rains.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom was very professional and responded quickly during inquiry process. Came out and inspected the next day (Saturday) for a quote and had written estimate to me Monday. Work performed 2 weeks later and additional labor was needed due to unforseen circumstances. His crew repaied everything needed and did a good job cleaning up nails in the yard and drive. I would recommend
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCRemoved stucco and water proofed porch, removed siding on chimney and flashed, removed existing vents and plywood to fix holes, then installed new plywood, vents and shingles. Provided and installed house number plate.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryHe did his inspection and told us the chimney looked good and didn't even need to be cleaned. We do however, have some repairs, on the chimney cap, that will need to be made. He was very polite and not pushy at all.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryWent well. Called and he came really quickly. He inspects the chimney before charging you for anything. Will definitely use him in the future.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryHe came out the same day I called, was quick and efficient, showed up early, was inside for just a minute, listened to me when I described the issue we were having and was extremely pleasant to deal with, I'd definitely use this company again.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryMark tried twice to come and clean our chimney within the first few days of my call to him but it was raining so we had to schedule about 10 days out. He arrived on time and went right to work inspecting and cleaning our chimney. After cleaning the chimney, he spent about 45 minutes trying to repair a broken damper connection and did not charge us for it. We asked what we could do regarding the damper and he gave us a price for a more efficient damper. He said we could call him in the spring or whenever we were ready to get our chimney checked out and he'd let us know if it needed cleaning. No charge unless he cleans it. There was no mess and he did a great job. We were very pleased and will call him again
- Cline's Chimney ServiceIt was a great price to get my fireplace placed and everything done inside of it. My Home Chimney wanted $4,000. Cline was able to work out some things with me and I got a lot better deal on a better price. I would recommend them. They were prompt, honest, reliable, on time, reasonably priced, and the quality was awesome. I would use them again
- Ozarks Chimney SolutionsI have been trying to have my fireplaces cleaned and swept for the last 3 years. I made appointments with two other firms for each of the last two years and had no luck with either of them. One did not eve show up and the other made a mess and did a poor job of cleaning. The person from Ozarks Chimney Solutions showed up on time and and was ready to work. He explained what he was going to do and then proceeded to do it. The fireplaces and chimneys are now clean and he did not mess up the house. He elplained what he had done and what all of the charges were for. The total came in a little under the estimate I was given. I am on their list to have the service done again next year. It is a real pleasure to work with professionals
Chimney Repair Contractors in Junction City
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.Recent Review:unknownSharon W.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Arkansas Roofing Kompany Roofing is a full service roofing company specializing in the residential & commercial roofing market with nearly a century of experience in the building industry. We handle all types of roofing needs from asphalt shingles to metal application. Our team will install seamless gutters, windows, all types of siding, blown fiberglass insulation as well as rolled insulation. We are a family own, member of the Conway Chamber of Commerce. A fully insured, bonded corporation,..Recent Review:Customer service was excellent. We love the products and will be buying more in the future!Jo M.
- Business Description:Shingle and metal roofing. 5 inch and 6 inch seamless gutters.Recent Review:Daniel Mitchell gained my confidence from our first meeting. I talked with several roofing contractors, they all asked 4-5 questions and had an estimate ready in about 15 minutes. He spent over an hour with me, asked dozens of questions and offered a lot of advice and options. His estimate was not the cheapest, but definitely on the lower side. It was also the most detailed, listing types and prices of all necessary materials, right down to the cost of the nails. <br /> I needed extensive repairs on a back porch roof and had several other areas that needed smaller repairs, along with 3 layers of shingles to be removed. At the end of each day my yard was clean. He went above and beyond expectations to make my roof look great, right down to painting exhaust vents to match my new roof color. His company does much more than roofing,including windows, siding, and additions. I will be calling him in the future to do siding on my home. <br /Phil A.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:Serving Arkansas counties since 1980; Certified and Insured for your protectionRecent Review:It went great! The owner/operator was able to clean my chimney and teach me how to use my fireplace insert. He was very informative and kind. The work he did was great and I've had no problem using the fireplace all winter longSarah B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Question by ray rob: how much would it cost to tear down and rebuild a 18ft chimney? chimney has pulled away from the house by about 3 inches and is in need of
Question by bepeterson246: I have some bricks on my chimney sloughing off. My insurance company said it needs to be sealed and capped. How much is that and what
Find chimney repair services in
- El Dorado
- East Camden
chimney repair services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts
- Craft Chimney Services1327 Polk 23
- Craft Chimney Services
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- For Sale Roofing203 W. Pearl St
- For Sale Roofing
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep