How much does a sewer backwater valve installation cost? And how much does it cost to install a backflow preventer yourself? This cost guide provides the average backflow preventer prices you’ll pay for a professional versus DIY.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Hot Springs, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Hot Springs
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.Mr. Bowen was on time and very nice, he was suggested by our normal plumber because of the backflow value and his (Bowen) pricing. We'll use Mr. Bowen for our value and sprinkler system now.
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingI found them on Angie's List. It was a reasonable price. They were a lot of help to me. I am new to a sprinkler system; I have never had one before. He went beyond. They are very personable and the plumber who came out was very nice. He was very willing to help and was informative. With regard to price, I felt comfortable paying them
- Coster Landscaping & SprinklersIt's been a great experience, and I've really enjoyed working with Lance and his wife Marla. He is always responsive and has been very diligent about returning to adjust some sprinkler heads. Furthermore, he is very honest, doesn't try to upsell, and does quality work for fair price.
- Irrigation ProJoe Green and his team arrived on Wednesday, June 26 and worked in the scorching heat (100 degrees) Wednesday thru Friday. They returned on Monday, July 1 and completed the job on Tuesday, July 2. They were professional in every way. When the job was completed, there was no evidence of any debris - our landscaping looked exactly like it did before they started. Everything was swept up and all remnants of their equipment picked up
- Ace Martin Yard CareHe does a good job and I am satisfied with his work. I dont have any grass, I have rocks, but he keeps things cleaned out and weeds trimmed down, and the beds looking nice. He also maintains my sprinkler system for me. I use him on a monthly basis and he comes more often in the fall. He is very pleasant to deal with and I able to reach him any time I need him
- COUNTRY GARDENSLynne (and her crew) gave great attention to design detail and held my hand throughout because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Lynne is a very good listener and is very creative. She also gave a very detailed estimate and stayed completely on budget except for the few things I added late in the process. She removed from the budget items that weren't ultimately needed. Lynne knew how to design sculpted garden areas as well as how to add plants into a more natural area in order to "spruce" it up. The flagstone walkway/drainage ditch down to the golf course was very complicated, but it was well designed and installed by Lynne, Joe, and their exacting crew. The crew also did a great job of cleanup at the end of the job. I'm not an easy person to please, but we could not be happier with this job. THE END RESULT IS STUNNING
- Coster Landscaping & SprinklersHe arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.
- J P JARRELL PLUMBING CO INCafter using another company for two years that charged triple for the same service we tried this company and we are very satisfied with their work.
- M & M IrrigationThey were really very professional. It’s his regular crew, he doesn’t hire outside contractors. They do all the work themselves, he has all the equipment. He brings his own trailers, totes everything off, and collects all the trash. He leaves it looking nice. We had to keep adding things and he kept going back. He’s got all the sources for everything so, whatever you need, he can get. He had really good ideas, although it took a week longer than he thought, but that happens. He is going to come back and do the driveway. They actually installed the original irrigation system for the person who built the house
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.Services were very good. Bowen arrived on time, listened to me report my problems, and quickly made the required repairs.
Last update on May 1, 2017
Irrigation Systems Installers in Hot Springs
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Big box stores, garden centers, and of course the internet are all full with a variety of home sprinklers, but what's the best one for you?
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
- Shannon Hills
lawn irrigation services in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- DeBacco Plumbing Co
- Harpers Landscaping &Sprinkler Systems200 Walter Adams Trl
Jessieville, Arkansas 71949
- Harpers Landscaping &Sprinkler Systems
- J P JARRELL PLUMBING CO INC918 MALVERN AVE
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- J P JARRELL PLUMBING CO INC
- Loveday Plumbing Inc106 Social Pl
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Loveday Plumbing Inc
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC556 Highway 290
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC
- TruGreen6101 Forbing Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209