The cost of a gravel driveway varies based on labor and the cost of the gravel itself. Supply and demand on the mineral market might impact driveway gravel prices. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your gravel driveway cost here.
Get matched with top stone & gravel companies in Huntsville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local stone & gravel companies.
Recent Stone Gravel Reviews in Huntsville
- Creative SpacesKevin and his crew got to work right away and completely transformed my backyard into a beautiful space. He put in several large river rock beds to deal with the runoff, which were attractive by themselves and also added trees and flowering shrubs to another bed in front of a previously long boring fence. He redirected storm water runoff into the rock beds including those from downspouts. He sodded the rest with zoysia grass. A beautiful patio using tumbled pavers was created below our stairs leading up to our deck, and a bed was created at the end of the patio to really set it off. The end result transformed a muddy mess into a lovely natural looking garden and lawn. Kevin and his crew worked hard and had it all done in a week. They were pleasant and respectful of our home and our dogs. Kevin listened to my concerns and preferences. My husband and I are delighted with our new backyard. I highly recommend this business read less
- White River NurseryThe job was done well and Ryan came back multiple times to ensure we were satisfied. There was a small break in the sprinkler system which they came back and fixed the next day. I would definitely bring back out for more work!
- Rodden Landscape CoExcellent service, they were early and extremely professional, easy to communicate with and far exceeded my expectations and the price was very fair.
- White River NurseryHe's a great guy. We use them all the time. It's a brand new house and he actually did so much. He helped us layout all of the outbuildings and the driveway. He then built retaining walls to help finish the construction. He then filled them with good gravel and composed them. He implemented the design with plants from his nursery. I liked that he was so honest and you just don't have to worry about anything. He's just a completely honest guy and sincere. He gives good value for what you pay and he keeps his word. When he says he's coming, he's coming. He honors and guarantees in his own commitments. He's fairly priced. We've been using him for three years now read less
- Bradford Yard Living + LandscapingI was skeptical as with all bids but the company showed up when they said and answered all my questions and concerns and made my home beautiful. They even hooked up two of my water fountains and put water in them. As for the patio, they spread gravel and mulch and made a wonderful sitting area. I could not be happier with the professionalism read less
- Rodden Landscape CoThey were great. The guys they have working for them are very nice and polite. They did a great job, we could be happier with the results.
- Greenwave Landscape & Horticulture Services LLCSebastian did a great job designing and planting -we did not know anything about landscaping or gardening and needed to do something with the bare yard that came with a new construction, he crafted a design that fit our needs and was very helpful in the whole process from picking out plants at the nursery with us to showing us how to take care of the lawn after he left read less
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationJosh did an excellent job. His initial proposal was fancier than I was looking for, but it was on par with the best homes in the neighborhood. I am not a keeping up with the jones' type of guy so we opted for a simpler, low maintenance design with stone fill and fewer plantings, using only hardy plants. He came back the next day a knocked out the work in record time. The results were excellent. Nice guy too, likes to talk read less
- Precision Paving & Seal CoatingJosh was hired to install a gravel driveway, and left us with a rock pathway. He used one load of large rock for the base of the driveway, then regular driveway gravel on top of that, but it wasn't enough to even cover the area he had agreed to put a driveway in for. He told us he wouldn't pay for any more gravel because that was all he had included in the quote, and told us we had to pay $400 more for more gravel to finish the job even though he had told us the agreed upon amount would complete the driveway. Then he called in another load of the large base rocks (about the size of baseballs and softballs, some larger) and spread that over the top to "finish" the job. He said it was the best he could do and was proud of the job, and left. We are left with an uneven driveway that is difficult to walk or drive on because it is finished with the wrong size gravel. People trying to walk in from the driveway have already tripped and fallen several times from the large rocks that cover the driveway surface. Additionally, one outlet of the circle drive is barely wide enough to drive a car up on as he "didn't have enough gravel" to finish it properly. He didn't properly cut in one half of the driveway so it is higher than the road and difficult to turn up into. I also asked for the path of one side of the driveway to be changed in angle before he laid the gravel, but when he put the gravel down he left the unsymmetrical shape he had laid out in the beginning and told me that it was too muddy next to where he had driven and he could only make it work to keep his original layout. We contacted Josh and asked for a refund of enough money to have someone finish the top correctly, and he refused to refund any amount, and only offered to come take a look at it again and try to smooth it down "if he happened to be working in the area already." We are absolutely devastated. We ended up paying $2,500 for an unsymmetrical circle drive that is finished with rocks so large that they are posing a hazard to friends and family who attempt to walk up to our home. We cannot afford to have it redone immediately, as we saved for a long time for this project and thought we could trust a professional who had good reviews on a website like Angie's List. Now we are stuck with a dangerous rock driveway that people don't want to drive a car over, and have no way to fix it. From other people in the construction industry who are familiar with putting in driveways, to personal friends stopping by, everyone sees the same thing as us - construction site size rocks piled on top of the ground. Everyone says the same thing - I am sorry, you got screwed over by someone who didn't know what they were doing. At the end of the day, we have no legal recourse because Josh wrote the contract for how much rock he would haul in, instead of signing to put in a certain length, depth, and width, of driveway. If you ever hire someone for a driveway project, make sure they sign to provide the exact specifications of the driveway they will provide for that price, not the amount of gravel they will provide. We got taken advantage of, and most would agree that with the contract being written the way it was....this was likely intentional. Certainly not an ethical way to handle the situation, from start to finish. I have pictures of everything not done correctly, including cuts and bruises from falling on it, but Angie's List doesn't allow reviewers to include picture proof of anything. Thanks Angie's List, won't be hiring anyone off this website again read less
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationAt first it was ok except for getting Josh to show up on time was very hard. When he did show up they worked fast but did as little as work as possible. They installed the downspout bubblers and broke some brick on the house while installing them. The pipe leading to the bubblers in the yard was just placed on top of the ground and not underground like it should have been. The placement of the bubblers were right in the flower beds and not in the yard like it should have been. Josh did come back and fix this after a few weeks of calling him. Again when they showed up they did as fast as work as possible not taking care to fix the flower beds he messed up. Josh promised that the plants were under warranty when they left. About a week later plants started dying and I contacted Josh about them. He ensured me he would come out and take care of them. After weeks and weeks of empty promises to replace the plants he sends me text message after text message explaning all the reasons he would not replace them. He blamed the top soil we purchased, that was from the best black dirt farm around. He also blamed lack of watering that was not true. We are growing grass in the yard at the same time so we are watering the yard at the same time and some how the yard is not dead but the plants are??? Overall Josh has a hard time with the truth and with showing up. He is very disrespectful to his customers and condescending. His work is substandard and not someone I would ever recommend read less
Paver Installers in Huntsville
- Business Description:We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.Recent Review:Good job at a good price. Friendly service.Wes G.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needs read lessRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:Specializing in electrical services, repairs, lighting, wiring, panel upgrades, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also offer 10% off for senior citizens and military. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Very well. Andy was very polite and helpful with the electrical service panel questions I had. Will definitely use him for future projects.henry h.
- Business Description:Personal customer service, free estimates.Recent Review:Overall, Rodden did a good job. It did take over 2 months from the time estimate was taken before they came out to do the job. Little price. Besides the crew chief, all the workers were new too Rodden. But, they did a good job read lessHoyt L.
- Business Description:Creative Spaces specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! Creative Spaces of.. read lessRecent Review:Angie's list was completely unresponsive to the type of contractor I searched for.Ron I.
- Business Description:McKay Quality Roofing is a family owned and operated company that has been in the roofing business for over 40 years. With a crew of experienced craftsman and top-rated quality materials- backed by a 5 year warranty- we are the area's best resource for your roofing needs. We are also on-call 24/7 for emergency roofing services read less
- Business Description:We are a full service contracting company serving the Tri-State area. Licensed, bonded, and insured. Residental & Commercial. Interior & exterior. We offer financing and specials. Please contact us @ 901.215.0648 for your free consultation today read lessRecent Review:Taylor kept in contact and gave me updates on when we were next. This spring has played havoc with the weather and we adjusted the schedule a few times. When he said they would be here, they showed up and did the job in the two days specified. The driveway looks great and they did a great job. <br / read lessToni C.
- Business Description:We fix and build. We do it right but we enjoy what we do. Anything in your home or outside we can build or fix.
- Business Description:Dirt & Utility Contractor in NW Arkansas, We do land clearing, pond construction, grading for residential and commercial. Water and Sewer installation and repair. Concrete and asphalt driveways, parking lots, all of underground construction as well. Have over 25+ years of combined experience. Visit our website http://shovelhead.biz for an estimate today!! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful paver installer articles
An AC tune-up will cost around $75 to $200. But, there are benefits to paying this annual fee. The cost of AC maintenance will save you money down the road, as you’ll catch problems early. You can learn more with this AC tune-up cost breakdown.
A load of river rock between one - 15 cubic yards costs $50 to $150 to deliver. Large loads, remote destinations and difficult-to-access areas will add-on cost.
Find stone & gravel companies in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Green Forest
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
stone & gravel companies in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- All Around Landscaping Inc
- Creative Spaces1 East Center Suite 270
- Creative Spaces
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLCP.O. Box 1301
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLC
- MW Masonry4 Pintell St.
- MW Masonry
- Northwest Lawn Care Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste C4
- Northwest Lawn Care Inc
- Outdoor Works LLC2 Greenridge Lane
- Outdoor Works LLC
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.326 Holcomb Street
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC155 Redbud Trail
West Fork, Arkansas
- rite-on landscapes129 main st
West Fork, Arkansas
- Rodden Landscape Co902 SE 8th St
- Roosters Stone Landscaping & Removal712 N 3rd St
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
- WDL Designs
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic