White River Nursery

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a full service retail nursery....

ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by ITS Plumbing on Angi
McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/

JoCo Plumbing LLC

We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/30/2017

The job was done well and Ryan came back multiple times to ensure we were satisfied. There was a small break in the sprinkler system which they came back and fixed the next day. I would definitely bring back out for more work!

Description of Work
I had my front flower beds/landscaping updated with rock instead of mulch, along with removing some bushes that were dying as well as putting decorative rock around the front of my edging.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

09/16/2015

Description of Work
I buy my plants there because they are knowledgeable and very helpful when choosing a plant for a particular environment. They also guarantee their plants for 60 days. The plants are healthy and lovely. They know what they are and what they need to thrive. They are great.

04/28/2015

Excellent nursery with a diverse selection of plants and trees suited for our climate. The best source for native plants I've found near Fayetteville. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to answer any questions you may have or help you locate the plants you need. Definitely worth the drive.

Description of Work
I purchased plants from White River Nursery for my garden.

12/26/2014

The final product looks amazing! It's so gorgeous.

Description of Work
They did an extensive landscaping project for us. We had a serene pool built, and they came in to recondition the soil. They put in trees, evergreens, huge boulders, and azaleas. The whole project took 3 days with 4 crewmen.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,greenhouses,hardscaping

08/07/2012

We use this company to take care of our yard and they also built retaining walls a couple of years ago.

Description of Work
The contractor I use all the time for my house also owns a nursery called White River Nursery.

Category landscaping

Home gardeners, landscapers & contractors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover