Cedar Masonry Company

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2013

Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-2033...

Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One call. One connection.

Northwest Handyman

Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book today

Offers by Northwest Handyman on Angi
Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas

At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send can handle the entire list. We set up a firm appointment and the craftsman shows up on time & in uniform. Payment is due at the completion of the project, but we do not accept payment until you are 100% satisfied. Ace Handyman Services warrants all materials we purchase plus our labor for a period of one year.

Offers by Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas on Angi

04/21/2020

David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you two!

Description of Work
Tuck pointing, brick replacement and patio drain replacement

Category masonry,chimney repair,patios

09/18/2017

Great communication, professional, and great job!

Description of Work
Replace my brick mailbox.

01/25/2016

12/28/2015

The owners did all of the work themselves. Impeccable, accurat, precise work. I would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Repaired brick steps and redid all of the brick walkway around the building.

Category concrete repair,masonry

09/18/2015

We requested quote to replace our stone address plaque, he originally quoted $600. When we later asked for it to be a written quote for a police report because the damage that needed to be repaired was due to vandalism he refused and was very unprofessional.

Category masonry

It's almost not worth it responding to this but I will. First, I stand behind my business and my other reviews. Second, I will not be intimidated by having a police detective call my personal residence and demand a bid be submitted. Third, I gave you a spoken quote over the phone without ever seeing your job, agreeing to drive two towns over and provide a written quote upon an initial acceptance o...

Landscape and General Masonry of all types to include Retaining Walls, Patios, Walkways, Steps, Chimneys, Restoration and Repair of existing structures, and much much more! We work with Brick, Block, Stone, and Tile.

Ask For Details