Cedar Masonry Company

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2013

1530 W. Cedar St.

Fayetteville, AR 72703

Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-2033

04/21/2020

William C.

David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you two!

Description of Work
Tuck pointing, brick replacement and patio drain replacement

Category masonry, chimney repair, patios

09/18/2017

Jeffrey G.

Great communication, professional, and great job!

Description of Work
Replace my brick mailbox.

01/25/2016

Patrick A.

12/28/2015

Elizabeth M.

The owners did all of the work themselves. Impeccable, accurat, precise work. I would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
Repaired brick steps and redid all of the brick walkway around the building.

Category concrete repair, masonry

09/18/2015

NANCY E.

We requested quote to replace our stone address plaque, he originally quoted $600. When we later asked for it to be a written quote for a police report because the damage that needed to be repaired was due to vandalism he refused and was very unprofessional.

Category masonry

It's almost not worth it responding to this but I will. First, I stand behind my business and my other reviews. Second, I will not be intimidated by having a police detective call my personal residence and demand a bid be submitted. Third, I gave you a spoken quote over the phone without ever seeing your job, agreeing to drive two towns over and provide a written quote upon an initial acceptance of the price quoted. You told me you would get back to me after talking to your husband, NOT the police and even then it had been over three weeks. You Ma'am are wrong for even writing a review here considering no work was ever performed. I am under no obligation to drive an hour and a half out of my way to provide a quote for your court case. In fact, you never confirmed you wanted us to do the work to begin with. Outrageous, and sad. I suggest you learn some etiquette when dealing with local businesses. You are not the center of the world. I would ask Angie's list to take this farce down considering the above. Regards,

09/16/2015

Beverly S.

Description of Work
They built a large brick patio encompassing the deck and the back of my house. It is beautiful, it is a herringbone pattern. It has a three inch slope so no water stands in winter, ergo no ice. I love it, I would call them again.

03/10/2014

K Rachel B.

I called today 3/10/14 the owner told me they were out of business.

Description of Work
Company is out of business per owner.

02/16/2014

Andrew H.

The work they preformed was excellent.

Description of Work
They built a new railroad tie retaining wall.

04/01/2013

Elizabeth M.

Overall, it was an excellent experience to have Cedar Masonry work on our office, as well as our home. We would highly recommend Cedar Masonry. They are not only extremely accurate in their craftsmanship, but are punctual, respectful and are always reachable.

Description of Work
Cedar Masonry Company completely rebuilt our brick walkway that encircles our office (Martin Law Firm, 2059 N. Green Acres Rd., Fayetteville, AR). David removed all of the pavers, created a new sand foundation and paced the pavers in a perfect design, aligning properly in both space and height. He also added steel edging so that there was no shifting in the walk. After several years the walk remains in excellent condition. David has also returns for minor maintenance. In addition, Cedar Masonry has completed repairs to the brick steps and brick porch areas. The material used is picked precisely to match the existing brick. That is, care is taken to match the mortar color, spacing and alignment. At our home, David replaced brick pavers around our driveway and our sidewalk. Again, the work was perfectly done and the pavers have remained in great condition.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Black Tie Landscaping

We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.

Vargas Landscaping

We are an experienced landscaping service provider such as pavers, grass maintenance, irrigation repair, planting, grass installation AND we do tree service, patios, decks, fencing, concrete

Ask For Details
    Ask for details.

Landscape and General Masonry of all types to include Retaining Walls, Patios, Walkways, Steps, Chimneys, Restoration and Repair of existing structures, and much much more! We work with Brick, Block, Stone, and Tile.