Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Pocahontas, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Pocahontas
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- Shepard's ConstructionThey were fine. They did a good job. They came within 24 hours of my call. They did everything I asked.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncWe got a fabulous response time from our inquiry, the technician was on time, professional, and got straight to work repairing the garage door in no time. I was extremely happy with the quality of work and the fair pricing. We did have an issue where the door slipped about a week later, we placed a call and they sent out a tech and resolved it for free. I greatly appreciate the professional work provided by this company
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door IncI called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreEverything was checked, double checked, and repairs were made after he told me about how much it was going to cost. All repairs were made, and extra work was done to make sure they were working properly before he left. I would defintely recommend this service provider, he came when he said he would be here, performed the repairs after giving me an estimate, was very friendly, professional, and did a A plus job! Very good service provider
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncCalled when i discovered that the spring for the garage door had broken. They scheduled me for the next day and showed up on time. They were quick to assess the situation and get the spring replaced quickly. Would call them again when i need garage door help.
Garage Door Companies in Pocahontas
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:We called at 7am and he said he would be here between 8 and 9 and got here at 830. He told us what was wrong and got permission to proceed. When he left he gave us a handwritten receipt for $357. Two days later we received another receipt itemizing all the repairs/work he performed and the materials used. I doubt that I will need him any time soon but I recommend him highly. VERY professionalmeg a.
- Business Description:We purchased Overhead Door Company of Northeast Arkansas in 2005 and added to our existing companies to aid in our bidding products on jobs. We are a family owned and operated business of 51 employees located in Jonesboro AR. We provide numerous sales, services and repairs on a complete line of residential, commercial and industrial jobs. We specialize in garage doors, electric openers, install fire doors, rolling steel doors and high speed traffic doors. We also sell dock equipment, hang..
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:I'd give them an A+. It was 2 years ago that we had it installed. They were very courteous, polite, respectful and cleaned up the mess. They were good. They did a good job. We called a whole bunch of places and everybody was about the same in price. I also checked ratings and the Better Business Bureau before I called the places I calledBrenda K.
- Business Description:We are home improvement consultants. I work the state of Oklahoma while my grandson works the state of Arkansas. We offer financing through several reputable companies and if you are paying cash, guarantee no money out of pocket until the job is finished. Our professional installers work hand in hand with our customers to ensure the project meets their expectations
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical LicenseRecent Review:When the tree landed on our roof, and damaged our shingled roof, we decided to see if we could add a metal roof to the repair process. Flemco gave us great estimates for both a shingle roof - repaired, and for the metal installation in addition to the repairs. Once the decision was made, the process was quick and easy. The roof is beautifulDeanna W.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Pocahontas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale Inc400 South Thompson
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale Inc
- TRI COUNTY GARAGE DOORS538 COUNTY ROAD 360
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- TRI COUNTY GARAGE DOORS