You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Des Arc, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Recent Plastering Reviews in Des Arc
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well read less
- Readyremodeling LLCSuper tradesman/craftsman-I’ve used ReadyRemideling on two separate jobs and not disappointed at all with their workmanship, attention to detail and cleanliness—highly skilled in designing and installing ceramic tiles and electrical upgrades. You won’t be disappointed by choosing ReadyRemodeling, LL read less
- M & N Wall Systems Inc.A nightmare, having to sue for damages and he finished nothing. Beware he is nothing but a liar and con-artist.
Plaster Contractors in Des Arc
- Business Description:Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-s.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful! He did not bother me, I offered him juice or cold water and he don't want any. The first time he came, he installed 17 handles and knobs on my new cabinet and finished that up job. Then he gonna do more but started raining at 3pm and he will come again on Saturday to finished some miscellaneous remaining home projects. He carried 4 heavy boxes for me downstairs He did install the toilet paper holder. He put a bracket for outdoor thermometer-clock. He did instruct me to buy a non slip skid strip for the bath tub instead using non slip chemical application and I thanked him for that. read lessDiane K.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE read less
- Business Description:Full service interior design businessRecent Review:I had a great unbelievable experience with Ashley from Statements. She worked with my contractor, as well as with me to provide a beautiful interior to my condo. She selected paintings, furniture, bathroom accessories along with hallway tables, vases and lamps. She also arraigned to have several pieces of furniture reconditioned that turned out great. <br /> <br /> Ashley worked within my budget and always presented a estimate that was very accurate even including taxes and shipping. <br /> <br /> It was a truly great experience working with statements and I would recommend them to anyone. <br / read lessJerry B.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling read lessRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of read lessPaul B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Learn why plaster repair isn’t necessarily a good do-it-yourself project, at least for novices, and why it’s always smart to fix plaster before painting.
Find plastering contractors in
- Bald Knob
- Rose Bud
plastering contractors in Des Arc
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Statements Interior Design Group3820 Central Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Statements Interior Design Group