Cold feet may have you contemplating radiant floor heating as part of your bathroom remodel. Learn the pros, cons, and cost of installing heated floors.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Dardanelle, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Dardanelle
- Dodgen Heat & AirI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Rix HVACIt went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.
- Rix HVACIt went very well, William worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know to clean the system he installed and how to run it. The service was great and I haven’t had a single issue with the A/C unit since he installed it!
- Air Pro ServicesJustin did a great job planning and installing our new York mini-split system for our basement and garage shop. Even though installation was delayed because of the extreme weather in February he called or texted almost daily to let me know the status, which I appreciated greatly. He does excellent work, and his pricing is very fair and he worked with me to find a solution that we could afford. He also performed a maintenance check on our regular HVAC system upstairs while he was there. Would definitely recommend and hire again. Thank you Justin
- Rix HVACHe said he would come, he came in and he did the work. I liked it. It was awesome. He took care of everything. They were very dependable and polite.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Condor General ContractingDennis's team came out right away and gave an estimate that was lower than the others we had gotten. They started work one day later. The unit they installed was a quality 3 1/2 ton Lennox system. They did the complete install in one day, just in time before the hot weather hit! And the workers never even had to come inside the house (if you are concerned about Covid19 risk). We will use them again for our next project
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- Advanced Systems HVACI can't say enough good things about this company. Mark does a great job. He has a great knowledge of HVAC systems, is hardworking, honest, fair, and timely. He assisted us several time with repairing our old system until we could replace it. Our new system is great, and we have had no issues since it was installed
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Dardanelle
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:In 1955, Rood Heating and Cooling Inc., of Russellville, Arkansas was established. Four generations of Roods (Fred, Freddie, Eddie, and Preston) have worked hard to establish the trust associated with Rood Heating, Cooling, Insulation, and Geothermal services. Rood's cornerstone is simple: Continuously exceed expectations in every part of our business. If ever you are not completely satisfied, they are there to listen and make it right. After one job with Rood, you will quickly learn why nati..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.Lisa G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Buying the best AC unit for your home is the key to staying cool during those sweltering summer months. Here's how to chill out with the perfect air conditioner.
An AC inspection keeps your system running efficiently, prevents breaks, and lowers energy bills. Here’s what an inspection includes and how much it costs.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Dardanelle, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.PO Box 2617
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Heating & Ac10286 Arroyo Ln
- AIR PRO HEATING & AIR12967 N STATE HIGHWAY 7
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- AIRTECH HEATING & COOLINGPO BOX 428
- All Seasons Heating & CoolingPO Box 8297
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Service Pro802 E 7th St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INC701 WEIR RD
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- Arkansas Wind & Solar2 Bitworks Way
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.
- Dependable Air Conditioning Co, Inc3904 S Arkansas Ave
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Don's Heating & Air Conditioning3035 County Road 745 745
- DOVER HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & REFERGERATIONP.O. BOX 34
- Duvall's Air Conditioning Inc8342 Sr 124
- Dependable Air Conditioning Co, Inc
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Island Airco Inc14 Woodsdale Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Island Airco Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- MW Conway Heating and Air, Inc.390 Miller County 10
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.12722 Hwy 201 South
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Race Daddy HVACR Heat and Air225 S Main St
- RAZORBACK AIR FILTER, INC.1515 East 4th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC1714 N HAZEL ST
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rix HVAC804 Walnut St
- ROOD HEATING & COOLING INC4810 W MAIN ST
- Roy's Heating & Cooling Inc114 Sparks Ln
- Race Daddy HVACR Heat and Air
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Standridge Heat Air & Electric Inc.1319 Sfc 219
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Superior Heating/Cooling & Electrical Inc.100 Channel Circle
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.