MORRIS HOMES INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

We are the only manufactured home dealer in the state of Arkansas that sales, delivers, and sets our own homes. The only things we contract out would be the A/C units, brick underpinning, and the engineering for an FHA loan....

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

NATURAL STATE WINDOWS LLC

We Specialize in Residentual Window Renovations. We care about the fine details! Let us be your first and last window renovation company. Veteran owned, So if you are a Veteran, Police, Nurse or work with the public ask about your 10% discount. Please Contact us for your Free in home window consultation and estimate Today!

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi

07/16/2013

So I called the phone number you had listed and found out that that is the phone number for a mobile home sales place. She did however, give me the name of the man who takes care of their A/C heating things.

Description of Work
I tried to send an email to "Morris Heating" and was told it was an invalid email address.

Category concrete repair

sale, deliver, tie-down, set-up, trim-out on mobile homes, new and used

hooking utilities