Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Carlisle, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Carlisle
- Redeemers GroupExcellent crew! Kyle and Chet were professional, courteous and they answered all my questions. They explained everything as the project progressed. I highly recommend Redeemers Group!!
- Olshan Foundation RepairThey gave an estimate and described their recommendation. The quote was more than I expected and the proposed work was not going to meet my needs.
- Olshan Foundation Repairolshan thought I didn't need more than minor repairs that would be more expensive if I used them. I appreciated that.
- Redeemers GroupThey did a great job. The garage stayed almost completely dry in the next storm. They had told me to call if I saw ANY water at all, and I same just a bit in two places. They came back out and resealed, and we have not had a problem since... and we have had some SERIOUS storms since then. The garage has stayed completely dry
- Southern Structural SolutionsA superb service experience. SSS was the only company of several we contacted having a real interest in our concerns and a believable solution. Aaron presented a professional, decisive, reasonable, workable plan. Work was done on time, on budget and included a few on-the fly changes at our request, as part of the work. Very very responsive and accommodating. We made it through the early May 2017 torrential rains with success. An excellent experience with a personable contractor and crew. Highly recommended
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLCFrom the first meeting I knew this company is who I wanted to do this work! We discussed everything that I wanted to do with the space and they gave me several options to make what I wanted happen. They worked with me at every step and provided options I did not think of to cover all my needs. They even prepared the job for future work (I will have it leveled and cemented with new supports next round). They were on time and very professional. In the removal of debris, they put it were I asked and even graded it! They also were kind enough to remove the junk that was down there. They hauled off everything and left a very clean work space. I now have an extra 1100 Sq feet of usable space! The area is now clean and dry and exactly what I asked for! I could not be happier about the service and really the true professionalism of this crew
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey arrived when they said they would, completed the installation process, then explained general maintenance requirements. They took extra effort to clean up the work site before leaving. Very friendly and professional service from start to finish.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey did a great job. Work was done professionally and complete. They showed me every feature once it was finished.
- Exterior WaterproofingIt didn't work. It was a really strange deal. The guy came out here. He looked at everything and he says, "I have three options for you. I will send you an email with the options." I'm like, "Okay." He sat out in front of my house for a long time on the phone with somebody, which seemed a little odd and then, he finally left. I think he actually left after I did, that day and then, I never heard back from him. I had his phone number. So I texted him and said, "Hey, I'm just wondering about those options. Could you send them to me?" He was like, "Well, I'm at the Masters, on a long spring break vacation and I'll get to you next Tuesday," and I never heard back and I won't follow up with him. I've already put in a request with Angie's List to try to get my money back. It was the strangest deal ever. He quoted me the most expensive thing first, of course. It was way outrageous, like $4000. And then, he never gave me a dollar amount on the other two options. So the pricing was outrageous. I think he was on time, for his appointment. If not, just a few minutes late. It wasn't significant. He has not done anything he said he would
- B&S Waterproofing & RestorationQuoted a price for 1-1/2 to 2 weeks of work, which instead was completed in about 1-1/2 days. Original installation was the wrong membrane system for the facade, according to manufacturer spec. Remediation was inadequate and discovered that all of the membrane had been installed backwards, according to manufacturer spec. Owner was on site throughout original installation. Owner lied to contracting licensing board in reply to complaint. Photographs document the project. Do not use these people. They are incompetent and they are dishonest
Basement Waterproofers in Carlisle
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:hank you so much for a job very well done. The fellow who was here today, was so respectful of our place. It took him and me about ten minutes to position his truck correctly but he understood I am protective of a large Vitex we have growing into the driveway area. He did a great job. Except for all the cracks, which have been here forever, the parking pad looks like one can finally park on it. I’m going to take his advice and have someone out to skim coat the two squares and make it look like new. I appreciate your kindness working with us on the numbers. I am a very vocal, pushy person and constantly promote my good contacts. I know I’ll be able to refer you future business. Thanks againChristy P.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:From the first meeting I knew this company is who I wanted to do this work! We discussed everything that I wanted to do with the space and they gave me several options to make what I wanted happen. They worked with me at every step and provided options I did not think of to cover all my needs. They even prepared the job for future work (I will have it leveled and cemented with new supports next round). They were on time and very professional. In the removal of debris, they put it were I asked and even graded it! They also were kind enough to remove the junk that was down there. They hauled off everything and left a very clean work space. <br /> I now have an extra 1100 Sq feet of usable space! The area is now clean and dry and exactly what I asked for! <br /> I could not be happier about the service and really the true professionalism of this crewWilliam S.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:My elderly mother's house has many cracks in the walls, and the front door at times is very difficult to close and lock. She even got locked out of the house once because the key wouldn't turn in the door, which has been raised and lowered repeatedly. That scared her and she sought an estimate of how much it would cost and what would be involved in getting the house leveled again(It had been done in 1987, too). Her contractor arranged for the man from Olshan to come out, which he did. <br /> After carefully looking at the cracks and asking questions about the house's construction, he used an electronic device to compare the changes in the levels of the various parts of the house. He found as much as 9 inches difference from the front to the back of the house. He said that a newly constucted 30ft wall should have no more than 3/4and quot; change from one end to the other. <br /> We sat down to talk about the situation and he told us the house and the whole neighborhood were built on an area of expanding clay (we already knew this) and that although the 1987 work done by another company was pretty good for the technology available then, unless the concrete pillars they installed had reached down to <strong>solid rock</strong>(and this clay is as much as 14 ft deep in some areas), the cracks would return and continue, which they have. <br /> Now here is where his honesty and integrity really kick in---he said that <em>because there was no way to guarantee the work (Olshan</em> <em>does a lifetime guarantee), they would <strong>NOT </strong>do a foundation and quot;Repairand quot; on the house</em>. He talked about the seasonal nature of the clay's expanding and contracting, and told us if they were to do the work, the presence of the concrete pillars from the previous work would make it even harder to put in their piers (they would have to drill through the old ones--very expensive!). He said we could spent a <strong><em>lot</em></strong> of money and have cracks again within six months. So this young man apologized and <em>declined</em> to do the job! WOW! Honesty and integrity! We were impressed and thanked himKatherine G.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I've been using them for the last nine years. They're supposed to come in two weeks. I don't like the price, that's why I was shopping. Unfortunately, I have to use them again right now until I get a new house or something. I wouldn't recommend them. They just cost much more than the other termite companies. The work is good, I don't think it's worth the price that I'm paying. I think it takes less than an hour to complete the work and that's fineLauren G.
- Business Description:Crawl Space Solutions of Arkansas offers permanent crawl space, basement, and foundation repair solutions in all of Arkansas.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:I found Dorian Dyer's original paintings to be thought provoking and yet peaceful at the same time. <br /> He creates scenes of a simple and pure love using subjects such as eagles, geese, buffalo, people, the Earth, and the cosmos. All of Dorian's art expresses a connection with one another and all life. <br /> With an initial gaze at Dorian's paintings you may see an abstract or New Age piece of art, but when you relax and take a few moments to look deeper, an inner knowing of the masterpiece of all life will come forward. There is love, beauty, and a gentle reminder of God's presence within each piece of art. <br /> <br /Gary B.
- Business Description:Helton's Home Improvement is a family owned company that specializes in home repair and maintenance. We have a great cleaning crew that can tackle all your cleaning needs for your home or business. HHI has also added a professional mobile welding crew as well as a fencing crew
- Business Description:my team that works with UR-WAY are the best in wat they do and they all stand by my low price system,i have MASTER PLUM.,ELEC.,A COMPLETE LANDSCAPING CREW,.there is nothing me or my team cant tackle
- Business Description:Mr. Foundation Engineer offers local foundation repair, crawl space repair, basement repair and waterproofing in Little Rock, Bentonville, Fort Smith, El Dorado, Hot Springs, Fayetteville and Fort Smith, AR. We offer same day inspections and no money down
- Business Description:Call us now to place your order from local Dealer.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Crawl Space Solutions Of Arkansas744 Main St
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Crawl Space Solutions Of Arkansas
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Pinnacle Contractors
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Southern Structural Solutions
- Techne Concrete179 Northbend Drive
Malvern, Arkansas 72104
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Techne Concrete
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn36 durham dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn