When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Bradford, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Bradford
- Overland Van LinesThis was the worst moving service I have ever dealt with. Their “motto” is on time service, accurate pricing and always professional- they are none of these things in any way. They were hours late, their “crew” of 3 people went down to 2 people because one of them just stopped working after like 30 minutes so it took them over nine hours to load our already packed up house. Then they couldn’t fit everything after assuring us when they got there over and over again that it would fit no problem. Then sent us an invoice for 140% above their original quote - when I requested a credit to at least cover the additional $2,500 we incurred for a hotel, flight and uhaul to complete the job we hired THEM to do they refused saying they couldn’t do that because “accounting would flag it” and their “owner is hands off” because he owns several business (of which I can’t imagine are well run business either because this place is a money sucking joke) - and then threatened to hold our stuff hostage until we made yet an additional $1500 payment. Do not ever - EVER hire this shady, mismanaged, poorly run, poor integrity and terrible ethics excuse for a “company
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusAbsolute pleasure as Aaron and Jasper did a super job and I had a lot of laughs with them as well. When they stopped for the night in Memphis they emailed me to let me know. And any questions I had about the move Lance and James responded immediately. Best experience of all. A stress free one.
- Movers Direct LLCIt went without a hitch. The 3 men worked long and hard. I was very impressed with their work ethic. They were careful with every piece they packed and I had many pieces of China and glassware to pack. They were kind and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone .
- Sterling Van LinesThese guys are amazing. Very professional and more important, very friendly. I moved my office two buildings over and they made it so easy. I HATE moving!!!!! However, when people are professional and have a good attitude, it makes everything much more enjoyable.
- Joe The MoverGreat...stayed in contact after scheduling, right on time, hard/efficient workers...didn’t mess around, got the job done quickly and handled items with care...will use again
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncWe are extremely pleased with the job done by the four gentlemen with Fixed Rate Moving, Inc. who moved us from a 2500 sq ft home in Conway to a similar size home in Greenbrier. They were courteous, professional, efficient, careful, and did an overall fantastic job. They were very careful with our furniture, boxes, and appliances. Nothing was damaged, including a large 300 lb glass fish tank. They brought extra supplies and tools necessary to detach the washer and dryer and shrink wrap drawers/doors. They also took apart and reassembled our king bed frame! Even though it was over 90 degrees outside (heat index of 110!), they only took a few breaks. We encouraged them to take more! They also finished the whole project in record time - less than 5 hours! We couldn't be happier with their service. We would absolutely use them again and would recommend them to others
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI contacted several movers in the central Arkansas area in order to get a 'fair market' price on moving. I researched based on Angie's List ratings, and we arrived at four different companies. We called the other three first. They all came across with bids at or near $10,000. Some of those estimates were only after multiple calls and missed appointments. I contacted All The Right Moves, and Ryan (owner) answered the phone. Even though I found Ryan's personality to be a bit 'dry', he wasted no time in getting down to business. He showed up the next day, walked thru the house taking direction from my wife about what moves and what doesn't, and he shot a bid right on the spot--$3000 less than the lowest bid we'd gotten before. I balked a bit at this, as I live by the mantra "cheap work ain't good and good work ain't cheap". However, the reviews were all the same--Ryan was no-nonsense and got the job done. So we signed on. The crew showed up at the house, and although they arrived slightly late and left a little earlier than expected, they got the job done. Now, we have numerous antiques and a LOT of "trinkets" to deal with. The crew brought in dozens of boxes and a huge stack of butcher paper and bubble wrap. Four days and two trucks later, we were moving. They arrived at our new house on a Saturday at around lunch time. Ryan said "hello" and went to work. The guys didn't stop to chat. They asked where things went and made a thousand trips in and out of the house. In four hours, the trucks were empty. Ryan collected his check and they were on their way. Four hours for two full trucks. After the boxes were emptied and everything was placed a week later, we found the expected bumps and scrapes here and there, but absolutely nothing major. Only two items were broken beyond repair, and they were easily replaced. I sent a photo to Ryan of the broken item and he cut a check for more than the replacement value--no questions asked. I would hire these guys again every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Don't expect a lot of fancy forms and paperwork--Ryan uses scraps of paper and business cards to jot down his notes, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they got the job done
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt took them two truck loads and 5 hours of actual labor not including drive time. They were quick and worked at a steady pace. I never saw them take a break. The price was significantly less than the price I was quoted. And nothing was damaged. We move a lot and they were by far one of the best movers we have ever had
- Millers MovingAll packing and loading of truck perfect nothing damaged . Very professional and courteous!!! A great moving experience.
- Two Men and A TruckThree men arrived on time as scheduled and confirmed. They were friendly, professional, courteous and respected my items. The quote was accurate and the work done efficiently. I recommend highly.
Movers in Bradford
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance MovingRecent Review:All the Right Moves did a great job for us. We scheduled the date in advance. However, the company needed to do another move that day as well (it had to be postponed from a previous day), so they sent two trucks and seven workers that morning to get the job done quickly. We essentially got two workers for free. They worked quickly and did a very good job; they were very careful with our antique furniture. I was very pleased with their workVirginia M.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Marvin & Alberto of All Service Moving did a fantastic job - fast, friendly, careful, and thorough. They loaded and shipped boxes and furniture from two locations over an hour apart to our new home. Two flights of stairs at the first, two flights at the 2nd. Brought everything to the final location and individual rooms per instruction. Literally laid out the red carpet, everything padded + shrink wrapped. They even went the extra mile to assemble a bed frame at the end of a long dayLuke M.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:When I first contacted Cristy, the co-owner, she quickly arranged the move and gave me a price quote during a very busy month. She was creative in squeezing me into her schedule. The movers arrived on time in CT and loaded the truck carefully and quickly. When they arrived in DC the next morning, also on time, they were extremely careful will all items. Nothing was damaged or broken, including my house, and they completed the job without any problems whatsoever. I have never experienced any movers as careful and considerate as Garrett and Chase were. Christy kept me updated along the way regarding changes in the schedule. She was also a delight to work with. If this company every went public, I would invest heavily in it since it excels ahead of all of its competition as far as my research showed. The price for the job was reasonable considering both the competition and the difficulty I would have experienced if I did the move myself. I would hire them again without any hesitationWilliam M.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Outstanding experience. The dispatcher, Guy, was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He explained my different options and helped me to make an informed decision. The car arrived on time and the driver was also very professional and polite. Very happy with my experience and highly recommend them to anyone needing an auto transportRusty Z.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:Nichole was wonderful. This was a sad story of a friend going through a crisis who decided to drive the Honda Accord we'd lent him for local Seattle errands to Amarillo Texas. Our friend is now back safe and recovering with his family on the east coast, but we had to get our Honda back from the Amarillo towing yard where the police had left it after taking our friend to the hospital. So we called Angie's List, which listed Hilton Auto Transport as highly rated (thank you Angie's List). Nichole was wonderful: prompt, good price, and just the nicest person to deal with. Two days later the car was on its way, and we picked it up in Seattle yesterday. I'd recommend her to anyonePaul L.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:We've had our ADT Alarm for several years, keeping us safe, and without problems. But a few days ago one of the smoke alarms started beeping intermittently. We placed a service call and they came out right away. Stanley French, our service tech, was just awesome! He found and corrected the problem, and explained it to us so we will be able to fix it on our own next time. He was also extremely kind to our son in the process, who was watching him and asking questions. Highly recommend ADT… in the event there is a problem, they take the time to make it righLakesha R.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The removal of the piano from Elsah, Illinois was accomplished with care and dispatch. The movers are experts, courteous and friendly and the piano arrived in West Virginia on the agree on date and was in the house in ten or fifteen minutes. All was well with the instrument -- it had received excellent care on the journey, and important advice on continuing care was given before they left. I can't recommend Modern Piano Moving highly enough. I thought the cost of the move modest, considering the circumstances, and the distance. Regret being unable to provide photos at this time -- the piano IS beautiful and is happy in its new home -- and the sight of the van in my rural driveway was a neighborhood sensationDevon M.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:We had an excellent experience with Bates. Our team was extremely professional, pleasant and took pride in what they were doing. Our property was treated with respect and the team went above board doing things as I would ask with not one complaint. The team never stopped working and really didn't take any breaks until the truck was totally loaded and then unloaded and that everything was in the right place. They did a complete walk thru after everything was unloaded and adjusted as needed. I would highly recommend Bates to anyone looking for a professional moving company. <br /Faith D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Bradford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012
- Eyring Movers
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
Manalathan, Florida 33462
- Merchants Transfer & Warehouse Co621 W 8th St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- MERRITT MOVINGP.O. Box 9442
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71910
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
Trenton, Georgia 30752
- Mansion Movers
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York 10018
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Razorback Moving & Storage1380 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Razorback Moving & Storage
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- United States Logistics
- Village Movers8 Lavanda Pl
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71909
- Village Movers
- Wayside Movers324 W. Spinner Rd.
Desoto, Texas 75115
- Wayside Movers