Jason Branham Remodeling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

3.9

Licensed, Bonded and Insured residential remodelor, we can help with most any project your considering. Reasonable, Responsible, Reputable....

Griffin Painting and Construction LLC

We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Griffin Painting and Construction LLC on Angi
J&P Construction Painting and Drywall

We are a family owned and operated business, specializing in interior and exterior painting, drywall, pressure washing, new construction, remodeling, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

360 Painting of NWA

360 Painting is a company working hard to transform your vision into a vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes.

09/17/2018

Everything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out).

Description of Work
Screened in deck

Category decks,picture framing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

04/30/2018

Ask Jason. He knows.

Description of Work
Decks include replacement I troubled areas, stain Sand Seal Intel estimate coved above repairs Paid half upfront Not satisfactory Like him trusted Disappointment in summary

Category decks,interior painters,driveway gates

07/09/2015

Description of Work
took out bathtub, put in shower. he hired someone else to do tileing, who he did not know, they came into my home where I live alone. had no idea what kind of people they were. They were very nice and good workers, but Jason had no idea. I think he put me in a possibly bad position.

Category handyman service,interior painters

03/31/2015

Jason is very good. His plumber is good also. Some of the workers were a little sloppy but he kept them in line.

Description of Work
Carpentry Painting Drywall Plumbing

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

02/20/2015

Outstanding! Really outstanding. Ive tried other people but always ended up using him.

Description of Work
Painting and woodwork

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal

09/28/2014

I found Jason to be unprofessional, tardy and had very poor communication. Was suppose to be at my home at 4pm Friday (The 26th) evening and at 5:30 pm my husband had to call to ask where he was, he stated then he couldn't make it till Saturday. Arrived Saturday Morning around 9:17 am ( was suppose to be here at 9:00) and basically asking us how to complete the painting job that we were getting the estimate and tried to convinence us we didn't want the inside of the kitchen cabinets painted ( which we knew we did want the inside of them painted) and seemed more concerned about the new floors we were installing. Left Saturday morning (Around 9:30 am) and stated he would have a quote emailed to us by afternoon. Sunday evening around 5pm, I contacted him and asked about quote, he then stated he never said he was going to give us a quote and would have to pass on the job. I wouldn't waste my time if your looking for a painter, look to someone other than Jason.

Description of Work
Estimate or Lack of Estimate

Category interior painters

07/31/2014

Description of Work
He installed hard wood floor in master bedroom, installed two layers of crown molding and painted room and molding.

Category interior painters

03/30/2014

Mr Branham farmed the work out to another friend of his due to illness, injury or too many commitments. I didn't appreciate it but I was desperate to get the incomplete work on the bathroom done. Took too long, short days, and messy. Didn't install the medicine cabinet in the wall as originally promised so lighting is shadowed. Completed bathroom patch, paint and popcorn ceiling knockdown, light and medicine cabinet, and baseboards. Finished bathroom is good except for the medicine cabinet issue as mentioned and the paint I picked chips.

Category drywall,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/24/2012

He removed the items on the crumbling pad. The work was completed in a professional manner. When the concrete had set properly he put the items back on the pad. It is such a relief to have the concrete pad completed and it looks very nice.

Description of Work
Removed and installed concrete pad.

Category patios