Jason Branham Remodeling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

3.9

Licensed, Bonded and Insured residential remodelor, we can help with most any project your considering. Reasonable, Responsible, Reputable....

Kings River Cleaning

We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!

Jigme's Painting and Handyman Services

Specializing in painting and handyman services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

360 Painting of NWA

360 Painting is a company working hard to transform your vision into a vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes.

09/17/2018

Everything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out).

Description of Work
Screened in deck

Category decks,picture framing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

04/30/2018

Ask Jason. He knows.

Description of Work
Decks include replacement I troubled areas, stain Sand Seal Intel estimate coved above repairs Paid half upfront Not satisfactory Like him trusted Disappointment in summary

Category decks,interior painters,driveway gates

07/09/2015

Description of Work
took out bathtub, put in shower. he hired someone else to do tileing, who he did not know, they came into my home where I live alone. had no idea what kind of people they were. They were very nice and good workers, but Jason had no idea. I think he put me in a possibly bad position.

Category handyman service,interior painters

03/31/2015

Jason is very good. His plumber is good also. Some of the workers were a little sloppy but he kept them in line.

Description of Work
Carpentry Painting Drywall Plumbing

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

02/20/2015

Outstanding! Really outstanding. Ive tried other people but always ended up using him.

Description of Work
Painting and woodwork

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal