Jason Branham Remodeling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

3.9

20 Britten Circle

Bella Vista, AR 72715

Licensed, Bonded and Insured residential remodelor, we can help with most any project your considering. Reasonable, Responsible, Reputable.

09/17/2018

Ben K.

Everything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out).

Description of Work
Screened in deck

Category decks, picture framing, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, sunrooms

04/30/2018

DALLAS L.

Ask Jason. He knows.

Description of Work
Decks include replacement I troubled areas, stain Sand Seal Intel estimate coved above repairs Paid half upfront Not satisfactory Like him trusted Disappointment in summary

Category decks, interior painters, driveway gates

07/09/2015

Shirley B.

Description of Work
took out bathtub, put in shower. he hired someone else to do tileing, who he did not know, they came into my home where I live alone. had no idea what kind of people they were. They were very nice and good workers, but Jason had no idea. I think he put me in a possibly bad position.

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/31/2015

Kristy M.

Jason is very good. His plumber is good also. Some of the workers were a little sloppy but he kept them in line.

Description of Work
Carpentry Painting Drywall Plumbing

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

02/20/2015

John S.

Outstanding! Really outstanding. Ive tried other people but always ended up using him.

Description of Work
Painting and woodwork

Category handyman service, wallpaper removal

09/28/2014

Brant K.

I found Jason to be unprofessional, tardy and had very poor communication. Was suppose to be at my home at 4pm Friday (The 26th) evening and at 5:30 pm my husband had to call to ask where he was, he stated then he couldn't make it till Saturday. Arrived Saturday Morning around 9:17 am ( was suppose to be here at 9:00) and basically asking us how to complete the painting job that we were getting the estimate and tried to convinence us we didn't want the inside of the kitchen cabinets painted ( which we knew we did want the inside of them painted) and seemed more concerned about the new floors we were installing. Left Saturday morning (Around 9:30 am) and stated he would have a quote emailed to us by afternoon. Sunday evening around 5pm, I contacted him and asked about quote, he then stated he never said he was going to give us a quote and would have to pass on the job. I wouldn't waste my time if your looking for a painter, look to someone other than Jason.

Description of Work
Estimate or Lack of Estimate

Category interior painters

07/31/2014

Barbara L.

Description of Work
He installed hard wood floor in master bedroom, installed two layers of crown molding and painted room and molding.

Category interior painters

03/30/2014

Fay W.

Mr Branham farmed the work out to another friend of his due to illness, injury or too many commitments. I didn't appreciate it but I was desperate to get the incomplete work on the bathroom done. Took too long, short days, and messy. Didn't install the medicine cabinet in the wall as originally promised so lighting is shadowed. Completed bathroom patch, paint and popcorn ceiling knockdown, light and medicine cabinet, and baseboards. Finished bathroom is good except for the medicine cabinet issue as mentioned and the paint I picked chips.

Description of Work

Category drywall, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

09/24/2012

Carol D.

He removed the items on the crumbling pad. The work was completed in a professional manner. When the concrete had set properly he put the items back on the pad. It is such a relief to have the concrete pad completed and it looks very nice.

Description of Work
Removed and installed concrete pad.

Category patios

Steves Custom Gutters & More

We specialize in gutter services, installs, replacements, repairs, guards, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Over The Top Tree Service

With over 10 years of professional tree service experience, we are here to help you with all your tree trimming, removal, stump grinding needs you may have.

2022 Super Service Award

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Welcome to Who’s Next Pressure Washing services we specialize in exterior cleaning services and customer service nothing else matters than making sure we leave our clients satisfied at the end of every project.

2022 Super Service Award