If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Atkins, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Atkins
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingBud Anderson Heating & Cooling was very good. We had a maintenance contract with them on the house and we use them to come out here every summer and every fall.
- The Dryer Vent Guy, LLCi now have peace of mind knowing my dryer shouldn’t start a fire. My vent is 32ft long and when he checked, had no air flow. He cleaned it and made a couples of changes that he gave me information on and price quote before doing the work. I would recommend him with high marks.
- Healthy Air DuctsInitially, I'd called a different company to have my dryer duct cleaned. However, when I was told of an additional fee to come to my area I contacted Healthy Air Ducts and left a message. Shortly after I received a call back and Tony scheduled that same day to provide the service. It was everything you would want from a company: Prompt response time, courteous, professional, got the job done in a timely way, and was reasonably priced. I also consulted Tony on getting the HVAC air ducts cleaned. I appreciated that he didn't try to "sell" me the service if it was not needed. Instead he asked questions to find out whether I needed them cleaned at this time. Being an asthma sufferer, it is great to know that when they clean the ducts they also apply a mold-resistant treatment to them to help prevent spores from traveling through the air system. I definitely plan to use Healthy Air Ducts in the future. Thanks so much for taking the time to come out our way and for the great service
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & RestorationThey were easy to schedule with and were able to arrive within a couple of days of my call. The day before my appointment, they called to remind me they were coming the next day. Once they arrived, they quickly assessed the access points for my dryer vent duct and explained how they were going to clean the duct (they had to clean from both ends--dryer side and outdoor access points--due to the length of the duct). They performed the cleaning and showed me what they were cleaning out as they were working. Once they were done, they put everything back as they found it and scheduled me for an automatic service reminder
- Healthy Air DuctsWe appreciated their honesty in telling us our ducts did not need cleaned. They were very thorough and professional. I was not there but I know my wife was very impressed with their overall thoroughness, courtesy, and professionalism. I would surely use them again and recommend them to someone else.
- ElintinatorsAmazing!!!!! He explained to me and showed me everything as he did it. I think the price is fair. He was there maybe an hour. he was very professional and he cleaned up after himself. I kind wish he was single, LOL! Hard to find someone like that. Seriously though call him and have him come out. Even if you think you dryer is running ok, if you haven't cleaned your vents you are gonna fall over when you see what he gets out of them
- Healthy Air DuctsHe's provided exceptional service. He's been very up front with us and did not try to oversell us with something we did not need. His cost was very reasonable. He's a real nice guy and was on time to his appointment and acted professionally.
- Healthy Air DuctsWe can't begin to express how happy we were to have done business with Tony Eliason. He runs a top notch business and you can tell from the moment he greets you that he is a man full of integrity. He and his son are extremely polite, respectful, and professional. He shows up on time, even a tad early, fully equipped to get the job done. The job was completed in a timely manner and they vacuum the rugs and floors around the air vents in the home when they are finished. At my husbands request, Tony came back the next day to seal the ducting so that our HVAC systems would run more efficiently. This coupled with the fact that our ducting is cleaned out and sealed properly, our energy efficiency has increased noticiably. We have two separate HVAC systems in our home and so that is why our cost was higher than those with one system. We would highly recommend Tony to service your home. You will not be dissapointed
- Healthy Air DuctsThey were prompt and very courteous. They had moved some things and neglected to put that but I won't be hugely critical about that. They were very responsive about any questions that I had. They were here when they said they would be here. They were un-intrusive as far as doing what they had to do and staying out of my way
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Atkins
- Business Description:Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1Recent Review:They were very professional. They left the work space very clean. They worked with my insurance company. Great company to work with.Mycah A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Feeling extra cluttered in the house or car as if you prepared for the apocalypse and now need to rid it give us a call today!Residential house cleaning and organizing. Deep cleaning carpet shampooing and steaming. Mobile detailing deep cleaning with stain removal internal and exterior of vehicle. No job too big or too small.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Tri Lakes Carpet Cleaning, Janitorial & Pressure Washing Service. Our business in located in Russellville AR and service the surrounding areas . We specialize in all types of residential and Commercial cleaning services. We offer steam cleaning ,low moisture cleaning (fast drying for commercial carpets). upholstery cleaning ,tile and grout cleaning ,pet stain odor removal treatments, rental clean-ups, water removal, flood clean-up, mold removal , commercial jani..
- Business Description:The owner has over 22 years of experience in the field of plumbing.We offer online billing and pay and accept all major credit cards. MVP has 2 full time service crews on call Mon-Fri. from 8:00am to 5:00pm and after hours and weekend emergency service as well. Billing options are offered to businesses and landlords. Check us out on Facebook for promotions and specials. We are fully licensed by The Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board as a Plumbing Contractor. We employ 2 Licensed Master Plum..Recent Review:1. How dare he think he could take advantage of customers? <br /> 2. Padding the bill? <br /> 3. Concealing charges his wife (appointments) never mentioned? <br /> 4. How dare he think he think he could get away with it, as a member or listed with ?Angie?s List Comp.??? <br /> 5. Would not put on ?booties? I always have available? He wore crocs and socks; socks filthy with leaves, grass, etc. <br /> 6. Came 30 minutes late on a 9:30AM appointment <br /> 7. No tool box, No tool bag, No Flashlight, No parts ? empty hands? <br /> 8. ?Let?s walk around and see what need fixing??? <br /> 9. H*** no, I said to myself, that?s $47.50 right there?? $95.00 per hour. <br /> 10. His wife knew exactly and I had a written list on me? <br /> 11. 8 trips in and out my front door, out to truck, for parts, etc. or calls??? <br /> 12. Put on new toilet guts, but said ?old flapper ok? OMG!!! <br /> 13. Who does that when stuff all in a kit??? <br /> 14. Hour later, he said second toilet needed guts? I offered our kit, to save time, bought in 2011 (Fluidmaster) <br /> 15. He readily put that on, but again, ?old flapper is ok? ? OMG!!! (My head was not working??) New guts mean new flapper <br /> 16. He charges us for my guts kit, leaves ½ off toilet, toilet still broken, and never says a word til bill is written?? Still said nothing. <br /> 17. Had no ?O? rings kitchen faucet size ? told me to go out and search for them?? He puts two smaller ones on, and Koehler faucet does not turn from right to left? <br /> 18. I told plumbing supply store what he had done and I called Fluidmaster 800# at our toilets?? <br /> 19. Padded the bill with ridiculous charges and didn?t even know our tax was 8% - pretended not to know so he could do 10% which no town has 100 miles in all directions and probably further?? <br /> 20. Completely tried to pull wool over my eyes? <br /> 21. We now need second plumber, but no money yet to spend. <br /> 22. Wrote him twice asking for $102 refund? <br /> 23. Never heard a word. He really should return $313 for all this stress to us!! <br /> 24. I couldn?t argue about the bill, to him, any more than I did, guess why?? <br /> 25. ?Sharon, I can?t sit on your porch curb any longer, I have other calls. If you need to discuss this more, I?ll have to charge you more than $95 x 2 hours???? <br /> 26. He behaved like a major disappointment to his plumbing profession ? how dare he?? <br /> 27. His disregard for padding our bill and then not wanting to go over it, should get him taken off Angie?s List, pronto. <br /> 28. Toilet supply line prices his wife knew, tightening faucets, easy things were the rest. <br /> 29. *SIT DOWN FOR THIS!!! If his wife or manager (Deidre) and I?ll bet you a dollar to donuts, his wife, had said this to me on phone ? HE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AT ALL, EVER!* <br /> *$25 Travel fee????** $95 per hour and I agreed to two hours, and gas was $1.75 regular! (He admitted he does a lot of work in my town!!!) HOW DARE HE. HOW RUDE. THE NERVE. HOW CAN HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? We still want a $102 refund or $313 refund, so he never does this to anotherSharon R. G.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned business with repairs being performed by the owner operator. We are insured and bonded for your peace of mind. We offer full service on all your kitchen and laundry appliances. We gladly take personal checks and major credit cards. We can service your washer and dryer. Whether it be traditional, stack or front loader set. Give us a call and we will help you put the laundry monster back where it belongs. Whether you have a single, side by side or french door refrigerat..Recent Review:It went well. Dryer continues to work for very little money!!Jessica W.
- Business Description:Air-On Heating and Cooling is owned by Aaron Halpain from Benton Arkansas. The company started in March 2011. A Trane authorized dealer. Specializing in repairs, preventive maintenance and new construction. Offering a 1 time service call of $80.00 that covers the state of Arkansas. On time meaning no matter the problem for 1 year only pay a service fee 1 time. Licensed, insured, bonded and certified. Free estimates and fast friendly service. Getting your heating and cooling system serviced ye..Recent Review:We informed provider that he could have our old AC unit. We assumed this would be done at the time a new unit was installed. However a couple of days later we noticed the unit was missing. The provider admitted he had taken it because we said that he could have the old unit. We decided that this was a mistake of communication and decided we would proceed with installing a new unit. Agreed to a price of unit. When it was installed, provider realized unit was dry and without freon. That was an additional $700. It was January so we did not need the AC, but we turned it on and heard it running so we thought we were good to go. When the weather warmed up the AC did not work. We called for a second opinion. The provider had installed a 5 ton unit on a 3.5 ton coil. The unit was freezing up. Called the provider to inform him of findings from second opinion. He wanted us to front the money for another unit because he did not have the funds or vendor credit for another one. Would rarely answer text messages or phone calls. We had to have the second opinion provider install a new unit which has cost an additional $3000. This has taken months and has been a nightmare of stress and financial burdenWendy B.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
- Bee Branch
dryer vent cleaning services in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.PO Box 2617
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Quality Appliance Repair1908 W C Pl
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- Apocalypse Cleaning
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.
- Craft Chimney Services1327 Polk 23
- Craft Chimney Services
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA
- Tri Lakes Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial Service1221 east 14th street
- Tri Lakes Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial Service