Organize your fridge so it’s attractive and functional. You’ll be able to find what you need more quickly—without foods expiring—and enjoy peeking inside the doors.
Get matched with top Cleaning Services in Ash Flat, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local cleaning services.
Recent Cleaning Services Reviews in Ash Flat
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceThey're very professional, timely, polite, and thorough. Most of all, I was given a reasonable price.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceIt went wonderfully. Customer service was fantastic. Everything was done in a timely manner and everything looked like new again! Highly recommend for anyone needing cleaning services done.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceAmazing work! They are a wonderful team that did a phenomenal job. I’m going to use them again and again in the future. Thanks!
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceMy carpets turned out wonderful and I even got my deposit back from the place I was renting. Wonderful service and great people. Extremely well priced as well!
- Sabs CleaningI was very impressed. I work a lot of hours and don't have much time for housekeeping. I hired Sab's Cleaning to do my general cleaning once a week. They are very thorough. I told them what I needed done and they do a little extra every time.
- Sparkle cleaningWe love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!
- Glow AgainThey were very friendly and professional and did a wonderful job. They exceeded expectations and will get hired again in the future.
- April Dawn's Cleaning ServiceApril is professional, responsive and does amazing work. I rely on her honesty and hard work to keep my busy vacation rental business located in Mountain Home , AR in top shape. I HIGHLY Recommend April without hesitation. She is trustworthy and always handles my rental homes with the utmost attention and respect. Thank you for everything you do! Respectfully, Liesel Griffin (Owner) Real Estate Investment of America, LLC ( local, short term rentals and real estate investor
- Taylors Janitorial and Building Maintenance, LLCTaylor’s Janitorial team were very professional. I told them what I needed done to my carpet and they made it look brand new. I am very pleased with their work.
- Gilray Restoration ServicesThe carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call again!
Cleaners in Ash Flat
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:The person never showed up to clean the houseBahasha S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Cleaning services for any of the following but not limited to: home/business/rentals/shops. Cleaning to your satisfaction guaranteed. All supplies provided. All types of payments are accepted. Cash, Credit, Debit, Check, Paypal. Scheduled payment options. Excellent References available. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. Some services offered: WINDOWS- cleaning In/out (weather/reachable permitting) FLOORS -cleaning-wax-seal-upkeep carpet/wood/tile/laminate/concrete **some equipment may be rent..Recent Review:April is professional, responsive and does amazing work. I rely on her honesty and hard work to keep my busy vacation rental business located in Mountain Home , AR in top shape. I HIGHLY Recommend April without hesitation. She is trustworthy and always handles my rental homes with the utmost attention and respect. Thank you for everything you do! Respectfully, Liesel Griffin (Owner) Real Estate Investment of America, LLC ( local, short term rentals and real estate investorLiesel G.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cleaner articles
If you're short on space, you might need storage for your clothes. Prepare to pack with these easy tips to avoid moths and learn how to keep clothes smelling fresh in storage.
Eliminating bad smells in your house is simple enough. Just identify, treat, and de-stink. Here are a few tips for ridding bad odors lingering in common living areas.
Find Cleaning Services in
Cleaning Services in Ash Flat
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACCI Restoration & Resources103 Pellet Ln
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- Allison's Vacuum Store & Candle Corner612 E Main Plaza Ste H
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- April Dawn's Cleaning Service330 S School St
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup IncPO Box 1500
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- ACCI Restoration & Resources
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service3504 Peachtree lane
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- BODY SHOP SUPPLIES INC1652 HIGHWAY 62 412
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Stovall & Associates Inc3788 Wind Valley Drive
- Defroe and Adams Cleaning Service6 Brandi Ln
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- DoRight Home services6 Lulu Circle
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning2024 Mountain Pine Road
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- SERVICEMASTER BY FARRISCLEAN712 Bradley Dr Ste B
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- SoftTouch Exterior Cleaning60 Meade Rd
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Squeaky Clean Services2 Brigh Stone Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- STEPHEN'S ELECTRONICS INC100 Woodlore Point
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning