When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Harrison
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementMike was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end of our job. We had so much work performed between the Roof and Windows/Door and it was all performed on time like he promised. Mike was always available if we had any questions and he followed through with anything we needed. All of the workers completing our job were Generous and Polite and made sure to always clean up before leaving our Home. Without a doubt, we will do Business again with Mike, Tri-Lakes Exterior, when needed in the future
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsMy wife and I requested quote to remove Two exterior doors and all the windows on main floor of house and replace with new doors and vinyl windows. Contract was signed and windows were to be ordered. Three weeks later I get a call from them. Not only have they not ordered windows but now they say the contract I signed was incorrect and the price for just the windows? The bid was for $7497.35 for just the windows? Additional $1800.00 for the two exterior doors? I have been doing rehabs for many years and have never had a company renege on their contract? I don’t believe it was a mistake since I received a bid from new company for over $1000.00 less than there bid including all the doors and window replacements. Bad way to do business. I would not recommend them if this is how they treated us
- Omega ConstructionWe had hired a Omega Construction to do multiple projects on a fixer-uper. Originally hired to replace windows, he said he & his crew could rebuild an addition that we were going to have to reconstruct. Though it was going to be a week or so before he could start on it, we paid $4850.00 up front for "materials" as he requested. Long story short, his crew was not installing windows/headers, nor a beam (placed upside-down) correctly and after bringing it to the contractor's/owner's attention and even re-doing a window ourselves to show proper installation, then having them re-install the beam right side up, they were still doing things incorrectly! This was costing us even more money and time! After seeking advice from multiple people who have experience with construction, we fired him and his crew and asked for our prepaid money for the additional project we were going to have him do. First he asked for more time. Then he said he had a death in the family and was in Oklahoma dealing with that. At least two weeks go by... We contact him again. He says he'll meet us in Springfield to pay us back (this was yesterday). My husband sits waiting and Rex Horton (owner) messages him that he wasn't going to make it. We then give him a deadline of this morning (8:30 am) to meet in Ozark and that we have been more than patient & would be contacting an attorney if this continued. No reply last night, then at approximately 4:30am this morning he texts my husband and says he's not meeting him and cutting communications. We should have looked him up on "Angie's List" before hiring him! All reviews are "F" (FAIL) We had even considered having him build a deck for us, but I can only imagine how that would have turned out! So Frustrating
- Gonzales Remodeling – RepairHe was prompt, but the quality of his work was not good. I needed to get a steel door, and I would give him an F for his work. He put the door in, and it works. But the screen door does not close properly, and the door is not sealed right. When you put in a door, you actually need to put in shims. He did not use any shims on the door frame, which is why the door is not even. He didn’t clean up after himself. There were screws all over the floor after he left. The worst thing about it is, it looked almost like he was making it seem easier for another burglary to occur. In this case, he did not put enough screws, and of the right size, to make the door secure. In addition, the worst thing is when you put in a door, before you install the door hardware, you would put in the locks and then see where the strikers go in on the frame, that way you should know where you should move it from there. After he had gotten done with the door, he had then looked to see if the door would not fit and drilled in several holes in wood. The more holes in the wood makes it weaker and weaker. He also put in the door lock upside down
Door Installers in Harrison
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling for over 35 yearsRecent Review:Cannot say enough great things about Charles. A ++++++++++.Rick G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:we have more than 30 years of experience. we do general contracting. we are family owned and operated.
- Business Description:Free estimates 35 experience working with home owners and light commercial businesses.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Kimberling City
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
door installers in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Charles Wyles Contractors628 Ambrose Creek Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Complete Mobile Home Center162 Industrial Park Dr Ste E
- c&h painting
- Friend Lock Service513 North 3rd St
- Friend Lock Service
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- Tile and Wood8722 US-62 W
- Tile and Wood