Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Wetumpka, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Wetumpka
- Bumpers Land Surveying LLCGreat, they did everything that was stated in the contract. Chopped the lines tied ribbons on the lines and replaced some of my property pins that were missing.
Land Surveyors in Wetumpka
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct informationRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommendstacy t.
- Business Description:Abel Drone Services, LLC is a new veteran owned and operated enthusiast license drone company based in Gadsden, Alabama that serves the U.S. Government, law enforcement agencies, residential, commercial, and industrial clients in the United States, particularly in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Florida. We offer a wide range of services such as Aerial Area Mapping, Construction Site Progress Tracking, support all levels of Search & Rescue Operations, External & Internal Infrastr..
- Business Description:Alabama Land Surveyors has Alabama and Mississippi state-licensed Land Survey Professionals dedicated to assisting our clients with both routine and complex land surveying projects. Alabama Land Surveyors was formed in 1973 by M.P. Hayden, and incorporated in 1980. Our office is located in Montgomery, Alabama. Our field crews employ the latest in Total Station Surveys, Global Positioning Satellite (GPS), and electronic measuring technologies. Our CADD technicians use industry-standard sof..
- Business Description:KHCH operates under the idea of "Excellence in Homebuilding". We take great pride in building your custom home as well as our own custom “spec” homes. You will find the same excellent attention to detail in all of our homes, right down to Kenny's signature trim and molding work. Those that are familiar with his work can tell the minute they walk through the front door that they are in a “KHCH” home. In addition to building your dream home, KHCH works closely with well-known architects and..Recent Review:It appears to us that Kenny Hayes Custom Homes just kept us on hold while they waited to see if they got enough work that they wouldn't need to build our home out in the country. Kenny Hayes Custom Homes put us in a lurch because by tthe time they dropped us in April most of the experienced builders in Montgomery already had their summer work lined up. <br /James M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Hope Hull
- Alexander City
- Jacksons Gap
- Pine Level
land surveyors in Wetumpka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!