Whether you’re ready to upgrade or want to try something new, picking the best pavers for your patio and driveway can help elevate your outdoor space. We share some things you’ll want to consider before you install your pavers.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Trussville, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Trussville
- HDR LandscapeHDR landscaping went above and beyond our expectations! We will continue to work with them with our future projects.
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCWe had been working with an architect, considering whether to remodel or start from scratch. James Wagnon, owner and founder of Historical, was very helpful during that phase with price estimates and descriptions of challenges we would face in remodeling and expanding, which convinced us appropriately that we would be better off replacing the old cabin. Everyone agreed, including the architect, once James explained all the issues. The architect’s designs were significantly beyond our price range, however, so we put the project on hold. James stayed in touch with us and told us he thought he could deliver most of what we wanted within our price range, so we started working on plans with him. He produced new plans himself which required many long conversations. He was extremely patient as we worked up all the details of the new house, also offering great advice based on his experience. He wouldn’t start work, and didn’t charge anything for all of his time on the front end, until we had negotiated a firm price on the completed house which could only be changed through a well organized and transparent change order process. Once the contract was settled, James immediately started work and delivered us a beautiful new house with 3000 square feet of heated and cooled space over 4500 feet of space under roof in 7 1/2 months. He was totally hands on, always available to discuss issues, and made changes as necessary; in every case, he was able to tell us the cost in time and money of any change we contemplated to the original plan. We really enjoyed working with James and were impressed at every turn by his organization, his work ethic, and his integrity. My wife’s only complaint about James was that he was so committed to his schedule of completion, which he met, that she felt pressure from him to meet with designers to pick out colors, cabinets, hardware, etc. He has also been thorough and committed to resolving all punch list items, which are inevitable in a project of this size. We recommend James absolutely without qualification for any job of any size he is willing to take on read less
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceThe work was done very professionally and looks great. Adam went above and beyond what we had agreed upon by checking the entire sprinkler system to ensure there were no other issues. I know now that it will be ready for the hot summer weather.
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceVery professional. Always arrived when he said he would. Provided good design options and recommendations. Quickly brought to my attention a problem with the original request (slope was too steep to have a path with no steps) but came up with an alternative that took my needs into consideration. Considered how weather and water drainage would change. Finished the job in a reasonable amount of time read less
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceAdam, David, and the crew were excellent. Very professional. Quality work, at a fair price. They really took pride in their work which is very hard to find anymore. I would definitely recommend them and they will be the first I call if and when I need some more work done. Thanks guys. And remember, 1/2 of a 1/4 is an 1/8. : read less
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceFantastic services. Very trustworthy gentlemen. No complaints other than wishing I had unlimited funds to have them redo my entire yard with their high quality work.
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCEXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. MR. WAGNON IS HONEST AND FAIR AND VERY RELIABLE. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND HIM
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCJames was a complete professional. He met with us for about 2 months on a weekly basis until we were comfortable with all of the details of the home, the budget, etc. He got to work immediately. He is very creative and takes pride in his work. He managed all subcontractors, and any little detail we were not 100% pleased with, he had it corrected. He is very detail oriented. Nothing gets past him. We looked through lots of his open houses for about 5 years before we could afford to build and knew we wanted him to build our home when the time came. The thing we are most impressed with is the quality and how structurally sound his homes are. Our home is an Energy Star home, and we anticipate our energy bills to be minimal as a result. Our third party home inspector commented that "You don't see houses built like this much anymore." We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to build a home, do a remodeling or landscaping project or to improve the energy efficiency of their current home. We plan to use him again as we add to our landscaping and when we get ready to finish our basement read less
- T J FARINACCI LANDSCAPING INCOf all the contractors we used on the renovation of this house, TJ and his crew are at the top of our list. He was very low key in his initial consultation, provided several options based on the landscape plans we already had, and then did a beautiful job on the installation. They were very nice to my children, my dog and to me, and they cleaned up every day. He made good use of our existing materials on site, incorporating the old stone where possible, instead of trying to get us to buy all new materials. It was not a cheap project, but it beautifully compliments this old house, and is something we already enjoy daily. I've hired a lot of subs in my day, and TJ is among the very best read less
- Backyard Paradise LLCIt actually went great! They made quick work of the projects and they turned out better than expected. We had an area next to the dry creek bed that didn't grade well, so water would pool up and not drain. Randy's team offered to fill that space with the dirt dug from the new creek bed. We said yes, and they did. However, they didn't add grass seed, so we're left with a big dirt patch in our yard. Truly, that's the ONLY issue. I've never worked with a landscape company before, so I am honestly not sure if the pricing was comparable, but I would use Randy and Backyard Paradise again read less
Hardscapers in Trussville
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:He is very hard working and respectful individual. He is absolutely great.Kevin S.
- Business Description:HDR Landscapes has been providing an assortment of professional landscaping services for years to homeowners and commercial properties. We provide landscape services in Birmingham and surrounding areas. If you place an elevated value on experience and expertise, a professional and courteous staff, and all the other abilities required to bring your landscape to its finest, we hope you will consider HDR Landscapes as your partner. Get in touch with us to set up a consultation, or use the contac.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing service. Very quick and quality work. Would recommend to anyone needing any landscape work done.hayden m.
- Business Description:We do Land Clearing, Landscaping, Leveling, Grading, Architects & Property Designs, Building Pads, Rebuilding/Repairing Driveways and Demo work. We strive off honestly and eagerness to make our customers happy . 110% guaranteed satisfaction of hard work and dedication to our customers. We are a family owned business with over 25 years of experience read less
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added work read lessRecent Review:DSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investment read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and Cullman read lessRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40 read lessDuane P.
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi.. read lessRecent Review:I needed gravel spread and was very satisfied with the finished product. Ralph responded right away to my request, and had Darryl Murkerson get with me. He did an excellent job, was fast and a really nice guy. I’d recommend both of these guys for any work you need done. I’ll definitely be calling them again read lessJoyce M.
- Business Description:Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and .. read lessRecent Review:We had been working with an architect, considering whether to remodel or start from scratch. James Wagnon, owner and founder of Historical, was very helpful during that phase with price estimates and descriptions of challenges we would face in remodeling and expanding, which convinced us appropriately that we would be better off replacing the old cabin. Everyone agreed, including the architect, once James explained all the issues. The architect’s designs were significantly beyond our price range, however, so we put the project on hold. James stayed in touch with us and told us he thought he could deliver most of what we wanted within our price range, so we started working on plans with him. He produced new plans himself which required many long conversations. He was extremely patient as we worked up all the details of the new house, also offering great advice based on his experience. He wouldn’t start work, and didn’t charge anything for all of his time on the front end, until we had negotiated a firm price on the completed house which could only be changed through a well organized and transparent change order process. Once the contract was settled, James immediately started work and delivered us a beautiful new house with 3000 square feet of heated and cooled space over 4500 feet of space under roof in 7 1/2 months. He was totally hands on, always available to discuss issues, and made changes as necessary; in every case, he was able to tell us the cost in time and money of any change we contemplated to the original plan. We really enjoyed working with James and were impressed at every turn by his organization, his work ethic, and his integrity. My wife’s only complaint about James was that he was so committed to his schedule of completion, which he met, that she felt pressure from him to meet with designers to pick out colors, cabinets, hardware, etc. He has also been thorough and committed to resolving all punch list items, which are inevitable in a project of this size. We recommend James absolutely without qualification for any job of any size he is willing to take on read lessWill R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:We hired them to replace an existing concrete driveway that was in terrible shape due to roots, and to build a custom patio in our back yard. They gave us a reasonable estimate, were very professional and completed the work when promised. They take pride in their work and the finished product was beautiful. Very happy and would hire them again read lessThomas L.
- Business Description:*Specialized in Commercial and Residential Projects. *Parking-Lots, Driveways and Roadways. *Patching, Stripping, Grading, Leveling and Sealcoating. We are a family oriented business that strives for 100% customer satisfaction. Our employees have over 25 years of experience in providing residential and commercial asphalt services throughout the South. Be it simple road repairs or complete resurfacing of damaged pavements, we can help you. read lessRecent Review:Great service great price I would use them again J. HughleyCarol C.
- Business Description:UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT We Build It Construction LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in Concrete/Brick-Stone installations and repairs. With years of industry experience, we are licensed professionals who take an enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail, communication and quality put into each project! Providing honest professional opinions to each customer we serve, trust is very important to my business I am dedicated to making sure my customers receive not.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. The company people did good job. I’m really happy and satisfied with their work. They deserve the best. I will recommend this company to the my friends and the family in future. I will give them 100/100 rating read lessSushma S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Get proactive with marketing for your paving contractor business. Use these paving marketing ideas (ranked by budget and experience level) to grow your business, get more leads, and earn more money.
Find patio pavers in
- Center Point
- Mountain Brook
- Mount Olive
- Cahaba Heights
patio pavers in Trussville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Family Business656 Brandy Drive
- About Contractors776 Hwy 438
- Alabama Aquarium & Pond Services IncPO Box 360334
- Alabama Environmental Pest Management Inc421 2nd Ave N
- Alabama Lawn and Landscape, LLC5844 CARRINGTON LN
- Alabama Lawn SprinklersPO Box 382643
- Amani Lawn Care1036 Hagwood Rd
- American Lawn CompanyP.O. BOX 362123
- ANCLA Construction2721 Driving Range Rd
- Andy's Creekside Nursery3351 Morgan Dr
- Andy's Landscape Service3351 Morgan Dr
- A Family Business
- B&B Construction, LLC6924 Oporto Madrid Blvd.
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Backyard Paradise LLC104 Canter Way
- bamawaterproofing.com3000 Wood Dr NE
- Banks Home Building Inc4206 Brasher Dr
- Bell landscaping764 Grace Park N
- Blackjack Horticulture, Inc.5536 Derby Dr
- BRAST HORTICULTURAL SERVICES115 C DAVID GREEN RD
- Bridgman Building & MasonryPO Box 1323
- B&B Construction, LLC
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLC7001 Treeline Ln
- CAREFREE LANDSCAPE4720 5TH AVE S
- Choice LandscapesPO Box 368
- Classic Gardens & Landscape Inc1855 Carson Rd
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- Creative OutdoorsP.O. Box 321724
- Creekside Designs427 2ND Avenue SW
- Cahaba Scapes
- D & C LANDSCAPE1767 CARGILE DR
- D&B Landscaping Services613 Lual Drive
- D&E EXCAVATING SERVICES L.L.C.9809 Silley Dean Road
- Davidson Hardscapes2316 Mountain Run
- Dennis Green's Paving42 COUNTY ROAD 466
- DirtScapes Landscape & ConstructionP O Box 661
- Dirty Heath's Bobcat/Excavator4159 Smokey Rd
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT CO1178 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- D & C LANDSCAPE
- Father Nature Landscapes of Birmingham, inc4671 Appaloosa Drive
- Father Nature Landscapes of Birmingham, inc
- H and S Constructionp.o. box
- HDR Landscape4116 Colony Park Dr
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INC932 Copena Dr
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC2116 OLD MONTGOMERY HWY
- Hoover Home Maintenance and Landscaping, LLC1334 Green Acre Trl
- H and S Construction
- Keith Landscaping Co & Nursery Sales6750 Trussville Clay Rd
- Keith Landscaping Co & Nursery Sales
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Portera Landscape Design14 Honeysuckle Lane
- PRIME PAINTING & CONTRACTING2469 Tyler Road
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Pro Touch Landscape ServicePO Box 363
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLC
- Quality Creative Landscaping6104 Old Quarry Rd
- Quality Creative Landscaping
- S S Development Company Inc6086 Eagle Point Cir
- Samford Partners, LLC d/b/a/ Green LandscapingPO BOX 530277
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sisson lawn and Landscaping2524 Daly Dr
- Southeastern Sealcoating Inc1330 Adamsville Industrial Pkwy
- Southern Landscape Specialist123 Magnolia St
- Spartan Construction Group, LLC2809 Crescent Ave, Suite 1
- StoneMark Construction4581 Deer Creek Trl
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- SuperiorScape Inc270 Doug Baker Blvd Ste 700-374
- S S Development Company Inc
- T&A Asphalt Paving LLC.2738 Crossvine Dr
- T.O.M.S. LLC - Total Outdoor Maintenance Service680 Funderburg Bend Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- Techno Turf, LLC3118 Belwood Dr
- Terra Vista Landscaping, LLC2611 Lafayette pkwy
- Total Exterior LLCP.O Box 925
- Total Home Care Solutions136 Wild Timber pkwy
- Tree Pros LLC18761 Remlap Drive
- Trimm Landscapes and Designs20 Cedar St
- True Lawnscape Consultant100 Hampton Dr Ste D; #118
- T&A Asphalt Paving LLC.
- URBAN SCAPES5504 1st Avenue N 209
- URBAN SCAPES
- Zion Construction Company, LLC4830 Highland Trace Dr
- Zion Construction Company, LLC