Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tallassee, AL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tallassee
- Rays Small MotorsThey said they'd call me when it was ready and they did, which is not always the case, plus they got to it quickly. | My last name is Ray and the owner's first name is Ray. We are not related :^)..
- SearsStore owner and staff were very attentive and helpful offering very helpful advice and ways to save me money. That doesn't happen just anywhere! The appliances were installed at the time promised and a follow-up call was even received to make sure I was pleased with my new purchases and told me they appreciated my business. They went over and beyond my expectations and will definitely be shopping with them again for my lawn and garden needs. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends
- Rays Small MotorsThey did a great job and they weren’t as high as what most others have charged me. They were fair and honest.
- SearsTook weedwacker in for repair in April 2011 took about 2 weeks to get it back, was in worse shape when we got it back then when we dropped it off. Its been 2 weeks still haven't got it back already called the store twice and the owner/manager act likes its not his problem. This store is a franchise store of Sears, called the extended warranty company about the problem & there answer to my problem is I'm Sorry we just sell the warranties. If you are going to purchase a product it is best to buy it from an independent company who sells name brand equipment that services in house, they need to make you happy because they don't have the "Big Name" backing them up plus you can drop by and check on your stuff. I purchased my push mower from a independent in Clanton, AL never had a problem like this, I will go back to them a little farther to drive but a whole lot better than Sea
- CTE LAWN EQUIPMENTDropped of lawn mower for repair and routine maintenance. Left a $65 deposit so worked could be started. Original estimate was around $100, and the technician stated that they would call when parts were ordered. Employee was unfriendly and seemed to be too preoccupied to give us his attention during interaction. After 5 days of no communication from CTE we called to check on progress. We were told that parts had still not been ordered at that time and no work had been started. After another week we called again 2-3 times, but were put on endless hold and never spoke to an employee. It was another week and a half of no contact and unreturned phone calls from CTE. Finally an employee did get on the phone with my husband and he was told that no parts had been ordered, no work had been completed, and that it now need significant repairs estimated upwards of $400. I called back 30 minutes later and was told a completely different story: the repairs had not been started because they had not heard from us, did not have our telephone number, and that the cost was still only $100 if I would like for them to start the repairs. When I asked to speak to a manager I was told that I already was. When I confronted him about the fact that we had spoken to an employee since dropping off the lawnmower and that I had verified with that employee that they did have our contact information, he yet again tried to blame us for not being accessible. When questioned about the difference in the two quoted prices, he did not respond. I informed the "manager" that I would be at the shop in less than an hour to pickup my lawnmower and my deposit. When I arrived at the shop I was given back my deposit after emphatically requesting it since no parts had been ordered and no work started. My lawn mower was returned to me in a rusted and dirty condition, not the way that it had been given to them
- Montgomery Small MotorsI TOOK 6 ITEMS 0N 4/11/2012 TO GET REPAIRED. ON 4/23 I CALLED THEM TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY MERCHANDISE AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE BEEN MEANING TO CALL ME TO GET AUTHORIZATION ON THE REPAIRS, SO MY MERCHANDISE HAD JUST BEEN SITTING THERE NOT BEING WORKED ON. THEY THEN TOLD ME THEY DID FIX 2 OF THE ITEMS AND SAID THE OTHER FOUR NEEDED MORE REPAIRS AND ASKED IF I WANTED THEM TO GO ON WITHOUT GIVING ME A DESCRIPTION OR A PRICE ON THE REPAIRS. I TOLD THEM I WAS JUST GOING TO PICK THEM UP BECAUSE I HAD BEEN WAITING TOO LONG. WHEN I PICKED UP MY MERCHANDISE THE CHARGED ME $180.00 SAYING THEY CHARGE FOR DIAGNOSIS. I NEVER GOT THE DIAGNOSIS AND STILL HAD TO PAY. HE THEN TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO STOP BRINGING IN BS EQUIPMENT AND IT WOULDNT TAKE SO LONG. THE ITEMS THEY DID FIX THEY WOULDNT EVER TELL ME WHAT THEY DID TO FIX THEM. I WILL NEVER BE GOING BACK AND WOULD TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO THERE
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tallassee
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:we work on various types of trucks, tractors, lawn mowers, trailers, and also ATV's. we can get blades for your lawn mower and parts at a lower price then most places.
- Business Description:we mainly do custom work we are extreamly detailed in all of what we do.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our work we like to be on a first name basis with each and every customer.You can come to us or we can come to you no job to big or to small. We offer a mobile service on heavy equipment also we will be set up to do hydraulic hoses on site.we offer a 24 hour service for heavy equipment and for travelers just passing by. Give us a call if we can hel
- Business Description:Store number - 0003675.Recent Review:Store owner and staff were very attentive and helpful offering very helpful advice and ways to save me money. That doesn't happen just anywhere! The appliances were installed at the time promised and a follow-up call was even received to make sure I was pleased with my new purchases and told me they appreciated my business. They went over and beyond my expectations and will definitely be shopping with them again for my lawn and garden needs. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends. <br /Kelly P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Jacksons Gap
- Alexander City
- Union Springs
- Camp Hill
- Pine Level
- Hope Hull
lawn mower repair shops in Tallassee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All In One Maintenance & Cleaning Service5860 Main St
- All In One Maintenance & Cleaning Service
- central alabama automotive1028 S Memorial Dr
- central alabama automotive
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- L & G Truck & tractor5925 Troy Hwy.
- L & G Truck & tractor
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Sears690 Mcqueen Smith Rd S
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies