Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Birmingham

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is your local expert in outdoor and landscape lighting in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and the surrounding areas. We design, install, and maintain custom outdoor lighting systems tailored to fit our client's needs, tastes and budgets. Every client has the satisfaction of knowing that we will maintain their lighting systems with our yearly maintenance programs to ensure the lighting looks as if it was just installed. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is proud to have served the Birmingham area for 15 years and has surpassed 2200 installations. We are the nations largest outdoor lighting provider with over 60 locations nationwide. Our approach is custom for each and every client. One of our trained lighting designers will visit your home to discuss your goals with landscape lighting. Based on the goals, we'll design a system that is both functional and beautiful. After our professional technicians install your landscape lighting, we'll be available to provide ongoing service....

Blount Media

Blount Media

We have the experience and dedication to bring your smart-house dreams to reality! Specializing in smart house set ups, surveillance, automation, home theater systems, temperature control, lighting control, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/12/2017

Excellent. They were here within one hour of my calling them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lights replaced

CATEGORY lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for your gracious comments.

10/23/2017

GREAT! We are so pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor uplighting

CATEGORY lighting

Thank you for your business and for,your graciousness.

10/09/2017

As always, Mr. Benetech and his crew accomplished the job in an excellent manner. They were on time, went straight to work, and finished the job in less than an hour. Marlin's Company is one of only 3 service Companies that I have had contact with since moving to Birmingham 18 years ago that I rate as a "Customer Focused, Quality Organization"!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install and position 4 new LED Outdoor Lights and ensure that they were functioning correctly and captured the highlights that we were focused on.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

Thank you very much for your kind and gracious comments. We greatly appreciate your business, but we also appreciate your friendship. Likewise, thank you for always recognizing the efforts of the installation crew. It provides inspiration and motivation for them.

09/10/2017

Marlin and his team were professional, punctual, and did great work. He was very patient in answering all the questions my husband and I had regarding the electrical component of the installation. They did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone. I know in the future if I need help or to fix a problem, he will not hesitate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting installed on the front of my house.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

Thank you for your kind and gracious testimonial. I'm pleased that we provided a pleasant experience, and the accent lighting that you desired.

09/06/2017

Very professional company, timely and very tidy work performance. You can't see where the wires were installed. Several neighbors also decided to install outdoor accent lighting. They are equally as pleased as we are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of outdoor accent lighting for our home. They have a keen eye for determining where the lights have the greatest impact. Beautiful job.

CATEGORY lighting

Thank you very much for your gracious testimonial. It has been a great pleasure doing business with you. We also appreciate that you recommend us to your friends and neighbors.

Design, installation, and service of low voltage accent lighting systems for residential and light commercial applications. Installations include outdoor living areas, landscaping, decks, pools, gardens, pathways, driveways & holiday lighting.

Solar lighting and high voltage lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express