What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Russellville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Russellville
- Max's FlooringMax Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.
- RB Home Repairs & Remodelinginstalled my whole house with new flooring and installed a new vanity and shower glass door. I have referred him to other people
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingRyan did a fabulous job. He was on time, worked non stop, and actually came in a little under budget. I would definitely use him again for other projects.
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingThey did a excellent job on replacing my carpet with vinyl plank flooring and had them do my back splash in my kitchen. Will hire again for future projects.
- Max's FlooringMax and his crew were an asset to my lake house renovation. They did a great job with paint, tile, carpet, and LVP installation. He was very accommodating to changes I made and addressed any concerns I had. He and his assistant Kelly were always friendly, responsive, and made our satisfaction a priority. We will definitely use Max again
- Max's FlooringThe crew was punctual and professional. The job was done in a timely manner. Definitely will recommend to other potential customers.
- Skyline constructionMy floor was so rotted a sister came visiting and was scared of falling through. I called another company that put me off. Then I called Brian at Skyline Construction (256)5042580 He came right over, gave a quote and started working the next day. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter but at my age this was a bit to much for me to take on. A bathroom floor is about the toughest project out there. The joist and decking were shot and leaking plumbing added to the damage, all under tile. In short, he done the demo, replaced some leaking pipes and put down flooring, a lot less than those other guys quote. When my sister visits again I'll be proud to show off my new bat
- Max's FlooringExcellent. We didn’t know when we started that there were rotted floor joists under the old flooring. Max did a great job leveling, replacing and installing the new floor. Would hire him again and recommend him too. His workmen were courteous and hardworking as well.
- Max's FlooringThese guys are excellent. Max came promptly to give us an estimate that was a fair price! They worked with me to pick up and hold my flooring material prior to install. I live 300 miles from our lake cottage where the actual install was to be done. Max and his office manager handled our distance project planning with efficiency and kindness. On install day Max and his crew arrived promptly as scheduled. We were kept in the loop on every step of the project install and Max’s crew were marvelous to have in our home; working effectively and get the task accomplished. In addition, they wore masks the entire time they were working in my house which we very much appreciated as we have some at risk grans we are striving to protect. The crew cleaned up daily and did an excellent job on the new floors. They are perfect and exceeded my hopes. I would highly recommend this contractor and would definitely use him in the future
- Max's FlooringVery professional. The carpet installation was done with excellence. They removed all discarded pieces of padding and even vacuumed. We will hire them again .
Flooring Contractors in Russellville
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Local owned Family business for more than 30 years and member of the largest co-op CCA Global for flooring for over 20 yearsRecent Review:Great. They had what I needed in stock and the price was less than anyone else I checked withRussell L.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured family owned & operated general contraction company. In business since 1990.
- Business Description:We offer financing and competitive rates. All estimates are subject to change. We have 8 employees and guarantee quality of work.
- Business Description:We do complete home remodeling...we even do custom showers. Just about anything you can think of...we can do! Just give us a call to get a free estimate!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
flooring installation in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Home Improvements2822 2nd Street
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- a&k construction7655 hwy 49
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- ACTON CARPET SERVICE3224 CAHABA HEIGHTS RD
- AHS Flooring (Alabama Hardwood Specialist) 167 Parton Dr
- Alabama Hardwood Floors20 Mineral Springs Road Suite 2
Pell City, Alabama
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & J Home Improvements
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Cornerstone Flooring101 Industrial Dr
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Custom Floors & More1010 E Lee St
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Davis Carpet Service LLC59400 Al Highway 77
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Davis Carpet Service LLC
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Garage Shapeups LLC200 Elizabeth St Ste. 468
- Garage Shapeups LLC
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- TILE LIQUIDATORS2713 FORREST AVE
- Tucker Floor N Tile1520 County Road 11
- TUFF CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING9121 State Highway 13
Bear Creek, Alabama
- Two brothers remodeling professionals1706 E 28th st
- The Foundation Specialists
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC4129 Woodmont Dr
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC
- WOOD FLOOR STORE3220 FLORENCE BLVD
- WOOD FLOOR STORE